Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:16:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: got my first merits ;D how ?  (Read 291 times)
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:11:50 PM

hey  there to all the newcomers  newbie and jr members  i know how hyped we are about gaining merit and ranking up so fast   Cheesy  lol am hyped  as well and supper happy that i got my first merit

So why are you so "hyped" to "rank up fast"? Seriously, what's your end game for this?

A lot of new people act like this forum is a game and earning merit is scoring points to reach the next level. Why are so eager to rank up?
Because of signature campaigns. This factor really motivate newbies. We trying to rank up, because next rank allows you to get more tokens in bounty campaigns. As for me, I'm interested in blockchain, cryptocurrencies and I trying to be helpful on this forum. Also opportunity to make some money by signature campaigns makes me happier Smiley.

You're a Jr. Member, you've reached the minimum level to participate in a signature campaign (same with the original poster). If this is such a major goal for you - why haven't you joined a campaign?

I'm a studying in school now, so find a job is a big problem in my city especially for students. This forum give me a chance to tern a penny and gain knowledge about the crypto-industry. Is it bad?

And will earning "a penny" really help you pay the bills you have while studying at University (I assume)? The time you spend on here could be spent doing a job that pays you more per hour and you can use that money to pay your bills or buy Bitcoin.

Seeing Jr Members talk about how quickly they want to rank up takes away from any intent they have to honestly learn and contribute to this forum.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:37:15 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 09:04:07 PM by Fenixsfeather

hey  there to all the newcomers  newbie and jr members  i know how hyped we are about gaining merit and ranking up so fast   Cheesy  lol am hyped  as well and supper happy that i got my first merit

So why are you so "hyped" to "rank up fast"? Seriously, what's your end game for this?

A lot of new people act like this forum is a game and earning merit is scoring points to reach the next level. Why are so eager to rank up?
Because of signature campaigns. This factor really motivate newbies. We trying to rank up, because next rank allows you to get more tokens in bounty campaigns. As for me, I'm interested in blockchain, cryptocurrencies and I trying to be helpful on this forum. Also opportunity to make some money by signature campaigns makes me happier Smiley.

You're a Jr. Member, you've reached the minimum level to participate in a signature campaign (same with the original poster). If this is such a major goal for you - why haven't you joined a campaign?

I did say that signature campaign is my major goal. I said that a lot of newbies come here because of that. And maybe you didn't remark, but I'm practicing a signature campaign.

I'm a studying in school now, so find a job is a big problem in my city especially for students. This forum give me a chance to tern a penny and gain knowledge about the crypto-industry. Is it bad?

And will earning "a penny" really help you pay the bills you have while studying at University (I assume)? The time you spend on here could be spent doing a job that pays you more per hour and you can use that money to pay your bills or buy Bitcoin.

Sorry me, maybe I be bad in english, but whether "school" and "university" are synonymous? Really, man? Did you read my post? I'm high school student, so I haven't any bills. I agree that in normal job I can earn more, and, wow, you can see that I wrote in my post "find a job is a big problem in my city especially for students". So, okay it's not very important. I spend time here, because it interesting for me. I have free time, so why not?  

Seeing Jr Members talk about how quickly they want to rank up takes away from any intent they have to honestly learn and contribute to this forum.

Yeah, this is true. But I think, i'm I'm not among them, because I trying to be helpful, by answer for questions, discuss something. As I know, this doesn't affect the forum badly.

Dolores99

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:20:25 AM

After 3 years of operation in bitcoin mining I have accumulated many experiences and knowledge. In my spare time, I usually participate in the new area, hoping to help many people and get the first Merit.
iillaa (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:56:18 PM

lol shill mate  i personally wont lie  if i say  that yes we want the free coins  lmao and yes we need to post +10 posts a week  . its obvious that we may join a discussion to

only accomplish  our bounty    but  sometimes  we do really  post cuz we want to help ppl   or    to discuss something  or to motivate ppl to be better   not just cuz we are doing a bounty 

knowing that posting in help section  wont help in our bounty  since it does not count  Grin 

so good luck with your bounty and mine as well and i hope that they will pay off  Wink

Cheesy
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:11:17 AM

Big Birther is always watching...
He knows if your posting something naughty (not useful) or nice (useful).
caytienbct

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

My dream is to be a self-made billionaire

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:16:13 AM

For the OP's author, to get your first merit, the most important thing you have to do is stop creating such a non-sense topic, like this one
Instead, please spend your time to read more, learn more, in particular those following topics:
Newbies – Read before posting (Lauda)
TMAN's guide to getting merits
Full Member thanks to merit system (iasenko)
Tips – Guides for forum search
Unofficial rules of bitcointalk forum
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: