Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:08:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Phone to be a Reality Soon  (Read 87 times)
orangetax (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:50:23 PM

Foxconn International Holdings, a subsidiary of Foxconn Technology Group, the Taiwanese manufacturer of iPhones has come together with Sirin Labs to build the first blockchain phone ever!

Read the article here - https://coinfrenzy.io/blockchain-phone-reality-soon/
Evangeline2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:55:36 PM

If the blockchain is used as a telephone, this idea should not be very good, because the utility is very low, and the block chain technology can have many advantages in transaction and capital transfer.

orangetax (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:12:44 PM

If the blockchain is used as a telephone, this idea should not be very good, because the utility is very low, and the block chain technology can have many advantages in transaction and capital transfer.

Don't really know what they are doing. As far as the whitepaper says, they are building a phone with all the functionalities most ICOs are trying to raise money for. Their whitepaper is quite extensive.
cryptoroi

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:25:02 AM

Heard about this idea a few day in this forum. Idea seemed pretty good. If any big company aims to build phone using Blockchain, they will surely do it in good way. I'm not a techy guy, I just wish something good comes out of Blockchain technology. Some people already think that Blockchain is gonna be future technology. Hope to see some reality backing that statement.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:29:27 AM

it says, Finney’s white paper says that its devices would form a blockchain network of their own to enable transactions. that is fun and weird at the same time lol.we would be able to sell your phone’s Wi-Fi to users in a public place with the help of tokens.

if they're talking about phones creating their own communication networks, that's a very interesting idea and going forward networks and ISPs are only going to become more oppressive. that might be too much for this phone but that really would be the future here today.

i like the sound of the enhanced security for crypto focused users, but if said users cared that much about security they wouldn't be using a phone for that function no matter how cool it was.
SanJ_02

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:32:02 AM

It sure is an innovative product from Foxconn but then here is the thing. Bitcoin as a market is so specific. There is a lot of hulabaloo about bitcoin going on currently. Who would spend USD 1000$ on a phone when there is no sight of any stability in the cryptocurrency market?
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:38:04 AM

Blockchain phone? what are the Pros and Cons of this phone. it really should be of high technology.
i think it's going to be another big revolution in this our industry...
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:43:31 AM

I was curious if this really realized, In this case Sirin Labs uses IOTA blockchain, although IOTA itself claims, IOTA is different from blockchain, which they call Tangle. I've read it on my country's local web.Thursday, March 22, 2018 I read it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: