Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:55:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where's the best place to find legit bounties?  (Read 134 times)
thurlowweed (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 02:54:06 PM

I understand that you cannot always tell the outcome of some of these ICO's but I also know that the better you choose the project you work with, the better the chances are of you having a successful bounty that pays out. I've seen many people in the forum upset because of the B.S. bounties that are available, and that have been basically screwing people over.

I've completed 5 in the last month (twitter, youtube mostly) and I haven't been paid for any of them.

I've used BountyPlatform.io as well as the forum here.  But where are the best places to find legit (or as close to legit as you can get without knowing the whole project) bounties?

Thanks in advance for the help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:56:11 PM

This is the key point to choose a bounty manager for a good bounty thread .
Try to avoid the bounty manager's level as a JR member or member.

thurlowweed (OP)

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 03:10:25 PM

Ok thank you! I appreciate the advice =)
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:25:24 PM

Choose a good and trusted bounty manager definitely the  bounty they are handling are legit. Because they scrutinized first the ICO bounties they are going tp handle before accepting it to campaign.
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:38:39 PM

I think first you should search for information about the good ICO, you can look it up on various websites ICO analysis like icobench.com, icoalert.com, icodrops.com etc
after that you are looking for its bounty in this forum.
or just following a bounty by manager who has a good record.
Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:45:00 PM

Good tips to know...for finding legit bounties.For me, since I started to join in this forum I just rely to my friends who is ahead of me in finding a legit bounty campaign.They tell me which bounty is for real .Since they are already earning with bounty campaigns.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:52:27 PM

Go to ICO website check their project review, research project team member social media account, join project official telegram channel , look that how many people join their group, most important is find a good bounty manager, stay in this forum a few month and you'll know that

kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:55:59 PM

I understand that you cannot always tell the outcome of some of these ICO's but I also know that the better you choose the project you work with, the better the chances are of you having a successful bounty that pays out. I've seen many people in the forum upset because of the B.S. bounties that are available, and that have been basically screwing people over.

I've completed 5 in the last month (twitter, youtube mostly) and I haven't been paid for any of them.

I've used BountyPlatform.io as well as the forum here.  But where are the best places to find legit (or as close to legit as you can get without knowing the whole project) bounties?

Thanks in advance for the help.
I think it is best to choose ICO projects yourself. Many platforms I do not like, because there are also quite a lot of scams. I tried it for Twitter, and in the end I realized that it is not necessary to participate through the platform. Visit the site with a list of all ICO and choose.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:03:30 PM

It may seems you are starting all over, but it is good you have come to the forum to ask for the opinion of others. Well, the most important thing to do, peradventure  you cannot go about studying and analysing the project you wish to promote, is to follow some bounty managers that have been handling legit projects successfully. I think that makes it easy for you. It will definitely work out well for you, even if its just two or three bounties you are able to do under them.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:03:39 PM

There are some good bounty campaign managers like sylon, jamal etc, now there are also some bounty management companies that select and promote legit projects only, some of them are amazix and tokensuite etc.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

You've completed some bounty last month right? some of the projects will pay their bounty hunters within 30 days after the crowdsale, most of the distribution takes its time probably because of the exchange listing or the development of the product, worse some of them are a scam so be sure to check their telegram for some announcement.

This is the key point to choose a bounty manager for a good bounty thread .
Try to avoid the bounty manager's level as a JR member or member.
It is not the primary basis to determine a potential ICO, I've worked with some lower rank managers who manages some bounties and they paid the participants of course I choose the bounty carefully to avoid scammers, it is not applicable all the time as it always falls on the project, the product, and the team itself.
ejarales

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:10:36 PM

On my first few weeks on doing bounties, I've been scam three times with different ICOs or projects so I made a little research on how to find legit bounties and I came up with these factors:
1. Bounty Manager
Most of the time I am joining to project that is manage by trusted and proven bounty managers.
2. ICO itself.
I am taking time to read every details on project that I want to join with. If they have a good service offered or timely products or services. Also looking to the team members of that project if it has a experienced and known people. Because having great people has a lot chance to succeed and assurance that specific project is not a scam.
3. Token or ICO price
Is the price worth the service/product offered?
That are the things that I am considering when I am joining bounties.
tuansemazi

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:01:26 PM

You can find the bounty of such prestigious groups as amaziX or krypital. They are big groups so the ICOs they introduce very well
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:26:11 PM

Here in bitcointalk you can find legit ones,but theres a lot of scam projects in the forum so you better to dig up some informations so you can avoid these scam projects,it could save a lot of time and effort because these bounties are too much complicated ,just like how you pick these ICO investments ,avoid redflags so you can be safe from scams.

amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:50:09 PM

When i'm also a newbie in this bounty world, I also joined scam bounties which hurts me! But after that i find a app on Google playstore which is on Bounty- named as "Bounty World". The app owner provide only those bounties which are trusted and good. Then the owner gives me some tips to how to find legit bounties:
Always check
1. Bounty manager rank- if Jr.Member or Member then leave it
2. Project ICO
3. Website and Team
4. Token price
5. Complete information on thread (Token distribution, campaign %)

These points help me to join only legit bounties! Hope it helps you also
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:59:21 PM

If you have never been cheated by a scam project then you haven't  achieved the medal of real bounty hunting but when it comes to finding a good bounty project look at their terms and conditions, see to it that if it requires kyc you are able to pass it here but popular places are bountyportals, bountyhive, amazix telegram/email.
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:17:17 PM

I'm looking for projects of certain managers that I trust and I still go to the icodrops site in the bounty section. There, too, you can find good projects for participation.
Valermos

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 11:19:50 PM

Go to ICO website check their project review, research project team member social media account, join project official telegram channel , look that how many people join their group, most important is find a good bounty manager, stay in this forum a few month and you'll know that
Do you think the number of telegram participants is relevant? Some projects can be pumped by offering big amount of tokens for joining channels.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:23:19 PM

You can try browsing the "bounties" section of this forum.  There are a bunch of campaigns running all the time.  It's hard to know which ones are legit but follow the ones that get a lot of attention.  Check out their announcement thread to see if there are any complaints.  Hopefully you'll get paid for your other bounties.  Good luck.
rsrb

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:29:55 AM

Before you go for any bounty, you should asses your skills and ability. Then you should gather information about bounty and ICOs, how they work. There’re quite a few thread about bounty in this forum. You can search those. Try choosing ICOs given by senior members. Good luck.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: