Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:58:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: As A "Protected Assets " Bitcoin Can Suffer From Fleeing Investors?  (Read 105 times)
pramodniroula (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:02:37 PM

exuberance pushed surges aren’t the most effective reason fees can rise unnaturally. one of the most attractive aspects of bitcoin as an funding foreign money is its emergence as a “secure haven” asset. whilst stock markets and other extra traditional financial markets are rambled, human beings will be predisposed to pour their wealth into secure haven investments, which include gold, and now bitcoin.
in late 2016 a number of humans started to pour money into bitcoin due to the fact they were involved that stock markets and other property had been due for a drop. for traders, it’s crucial to determine out whether or not or no longer those fears are virtually founded. secure haven property are high-quality investments, however they're liable to laid low with “bubbles.” people get scared, pour their cash into gold, or bitcoin, then realise that their fears were unfounded. then, bitcoin charges could plummet.
   the maximum critical lesson right here is to be aware of why charges are rising. at the quit of 2016, bitcoin fees rose largely due to the election of donald trump and additionally fears over the global economic system (e.g. india banning its largest banknotes, venezuelan inflation, and so forth.). as a secure haven asset, many traders felt their wealth might be safer in bitcoin.
       turned into this price surge justified? perhaps, however quite a few economic signs at the give up of 2016 had been also pointing to financial growth and high-quality trends. for this reason, human beings looking into investing in bitcoin had to no longer simplest study bitcoin itself, but additionally country of the global financial system. this makes investing more difficult, but in case you do your homework, it will additionally make investing far more secure.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mktpromp

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:30:17 PM

Good white-up. Great thought. Agree with you. It’s true that with the change in time and scope of Bitcoin being extended day by day, just having little knowledge may not be enough. I would personally like to see price rising slowly gradually, not a drastic turn around. Thanks for sharing your thought.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:52:24 PM

This kind of explanation is well done. It explained how the price of bitcoin surged up to 20k$ last year, 2017. But as we all know bitcoin those who think bitcoin as a haven for a safer asset then this year their minds have shifted since they have suffered a huge loss due to the price crash. Some of them have probably left bitcoin while some are still waiting for the recovery of bitcoins value.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: