Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:25:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]:BolttCoin, Social Health Gamification Platform based on Blockchain.  (Read 12639 times)
jessica9009

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:00:02 AM

Can someone kindly post link to bounty thread of this coin
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jude0911

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:32:33 AM

I'm glad I waited  test version BOLTT. I am sure that soon the price of BOLTT will fly to the moon

Kelampok ijo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:13:15 AM

A good project, they have a professional team. Development project on e-commerce on blockchain technology

yes, that way they will help everyone in the world as a platform that will surprise their users for the advancement of their personal health, because Boltt's goal is to help all of them to be healthier so their activities can be done without exhaustion.
kaijang1808

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:05:45 PM

I really hope project can grow fast, because I see the project abt affilicate for a long time
jayden1101

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:06:34 PM

Viewing your team on the website, I think it's strangely that HEAD OF HR and SMM MANAGER don't have LINKEDIN accounts posted. Can you give me?
davidwu1212

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:17:05 PM

I'm interested in this project but the talk here in the forum has put me off a little. My heart says yes but my head says no.
Kelampok ijo

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:20:03 AM

I think this project will be helping many peoples around the globe and everyone will love it, since they get an easier access to many  hospital  in many countries

Boltt also provides applications that have been inserted a lot of features that will help users, not only help them to stay healthy, Boltt will also provide a reward for the user's personal health, because healthy life can not be purchased with the price of money.
toby1503

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:25:30 AM

As I understand, your mission is to tokenize, but what are you going to do with unsold tokens??- thanks and hope it project success
jessica9009

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:41:48 AM

will the company be a bounty? That very important in marketing site
joy90009

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:16:13 PM

I understand that the video reviews of goods by bloggers will be posted on your site

david2303

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:24:35 PM

Reviews of products on BOLTT could be left only by buyers of the products or by other people too?
samuel0909

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:35:03 PM

i did not quite understand this but i am surely this will be more successful i watch their advertisement and i found it nice they do offer different kinds of brands. i will surely support this campaign. Hehe
max2306

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:32:16 AM

The project seems one of a kind and i think can show tremendous growth in future
eren0x

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:46:30 AM

2 years of development with a great team, already market leader with thousands of users, business customers and a strong partner ecosystem. Join us as we are set to revolutionise the way communities interact with each other, with the world’s first ever “Digital Health Currency” i.e, The Boltt Coin. We have launched a unique blockchain based online gamification platform which enables players to earn Boltt Coins for personal health, We call it the “WalkChain” that uses “Proof of Steps” to mine BOLTT COINS as you walk! Boltt Platform will also host fun tournaments & interactive peer to peer league matches/games, sponsored by brands, corporates & celebrities to reward participants with exciting prizes & BolttCoins. Bolttcoin holders will not only be able to use them to pay for tons of products , services & deals from the deceltraized marketplace ecosystem, but will also see their Bolttcoin value increase as a result of increased user base, demand and adoption of the token & its locked limited supply.
eren0x

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:53:44 PM

2 years of development with a great team, already market leader with thousands of users, business customers and a strong partner ecosystem. Join us as we are set to revolutionise the way communities interact with each other, with the world’s first ever “Digital Health Currency” i.e, The Boltt Coin. We have launched a unique blockchain based online gamification platform which enables players to earn Boltt Coins for personal health, We call it the “WalkChain” that uses “Proof of Steps” to mine BOLTT COINS as you walk! Boltt Platform will also host fun tournaments & interactive peer to peer league matches/games, sponsored by brands, corporates & celebrities to reward participants with exciting prizes & BolttCoins. Bolttcoin holders will not only be able to use them to pay for tons of products , services & deals from the deceltraized marketplace ecosystem, but will also see their Bolttcoin value increase as a result of increased user base, demand and adoption of the token & its locked limited supply.
my dream2021

Activity: 359
Merit: 61

︻┳デ═—

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:24:37 PM

Quote from: Bolttcoin
WEBSITE
Number of tokens for sale
5,000,00,000 BOLTT (50%)
Dev can u fix it?
Coz I think should be 5,000,000,000  BOLTT (50%)

"BTC Bitcoin is a man-made, open-source technology – not a gift handed down from the heavens"
Kelampok ijo

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:03:38 PM

i did not quite understand this but i am surely this will be more successful i watch their advertisement and i found it nice they do offer different kinds of brands. i will surely support this campaign. Hehe

Thank you for your support for Boltt, I will tell you a bit about Boltt, Boltt is a platform that will help the world to live healthier, Boltt has an application that has installed various systems that are certainly related to health for us, Boltt will also give the gift of their personal health in the form of Bolttcoin that can be spent on Boltt products in the form of fitness equipment, sports related items and health, etc., if you are interested in Boltt or you want to ask for help in your life can be healthier, please visit https://bolttcoin.io to find out more about Boltt, thanks again for your support for Boltt and wish you a happy day. Smiley
riley1212

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:02:42 AM

Where is this company resided as many countries are against ico projects currently. Are the investment fund escrow
joy90009

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:41:48 PM

I have link many of my friends to invest in many ico project and I think this project is also good.
Kelampok ijo

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:25:03 PM

I have link many of my friends to invest in many ico project and I think this project is also good.

thanks for your tremendous participation for Boltt, yes ... Boltt is a good platform, their team creates such platforms to help the world become a vibrant life, Boltt is a health platform that will change your life and everyone in the world to be more fit, Boltt will reward all its users for their personal health, so .. if you want to live healthy? Boltt will help you with the Apps released by Boltt himself, there you will be provided with many explanations about health, exercise, diet, and much more. Boltt also provides fitness equipment, if you want to start your healthy life with fitness equipment, Boltt already provides it there, so ... live your life as healthy as Boltt.

If you want to know more about Boltt? please visit his website at https://bolttcoin.io, and you will soon know how to become healthy with Boltt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: