Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:36:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 Internxt. Decentralizing the internet. (Next BIG winner? x1000?)  (Read 250 times)
Fronoco (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:38:01 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 06:57:27 PM by Fronoco

Hello everyone. I'd like to introduce you to the future of the Internet and decentralized services:

Internxt. Decentralizing the internet.

This project uses the ERC-20 Token INXT, with a maximum supply of 629,000 tokens circulating, and no more INXT to be ever generated. We'll talk about its usage later on this post.

Their team will provide multiple online decentralized services, where you are the true owner of your data. Security, ownership and privacy are the main objectives of this project, allowing the customer to have full control without having to rely on other centralized services.

X Cloud, their first service which will be available by 2018, provides a Peer-To-Peer cloud file storage service. This platform will allow you to enjoy multiple benefits of different cloud services, such as Google Drive or Dropbox. But this time, you'll have the security, privacy and independence you deserve. If you want to share a file, it's your choice. The rest will only be accesible by you.

The main difference with other cloud storage services, is that your files are split into multiple, smaller pieces, encrypted end-to-end and decentralized. These pieces of files are hosted on multiple users computers, which provide their resources to build the X Core network. You can access your files anytime, and no one will ever be able to open them, despite being part of the service providing the decentralization of said file.

INXT token will be used as a means of payment on this service, to those who choose to participate in their X Core program. These are users that provide their computer resources to the network, choosing the amount they want. Customers using X Cloud will be paying hosts, to get storage space where they can safely store their files.

In comparison to other cloud services, X Cloud is the safest you could ever think about. If a hacker wanted to access your files, he'd find out it's almost impossible. First, they'd need to bypass X Core's security which is protecting your file. Then, he would have to find the machines which are hosting those small pieces of files (remember they're split up in multiple parts, owned by different X Core hosts!), and bypass another encryption system, which is one of the safest in the world.

Internxt will provide many other services in the future, but when X Cloud officially launches, I can guarantee it'll change the whole cloud service storage world.

In my opinion, this is an amazing project which will have a great success if marketing is done properly.

You can find more information about Internxt on their website: https://internxt.io

The current price for INXT is $5.80, with a marketcap of around $3.600.000. These tokens will be the payment means to buy storage space to other hosts.

If you have any questions or opinions, please post them on the comment section. Even though I'm just an INXT follower, I'll be glad to answer!

Thanks for reading and have a nice day! Don't miss the chance to join a revolutionary project.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:06:40 PM

Need more info! My friend!
Please give us more information about your project! I think that's the best way to get people interested!
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:11:32 PM

Internext?? Really? I know this project was launched like an year ago, what is the progress, looks like it has failed to attract attention and hype, even not listed on mid level exchanges after so many months, the progress should be transparent, and the end product should be valuable.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Fronoco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:44:35 PM

Internext?? Really? I know this project was launched like an year ago, what is the progress, looks like it has failed to attract attention and hype, even not listed on mid level exchanges after so many months, the progress should be transparent, and the end product should be valuable.

Why would they hype the project if they're still developing it?

It recently entered Alpha stage, meaning the product is available on github for everyone to see its progress. It's not a working product yet, so there is no sense in doing marketing if people can't use it.

Their team would rather develop an excellent product and make the UX comfortable, than just creating hype and end up failing like most projects that do it this way.

If you want to know more about INXT, join their Telegram, there are updates there. Just because you didn't hear about Internxt doesn't mean it's dead.
Fronoco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:35:44 PM

Need more info! My friend!
Please give us more information about your project! I think that's the best way to get people interested!

Hey! You can find more info on their website http://internxt.io or joining their Telegram!
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:47:29 PM

This coin was in my portfolio at first, made a good profit but I don't really understand why they let customers pay in fiat currencies and then pay the node operators in INXT, seems like the token's only purpose was for fundraising and they did a half-ass job giving it some utility as to not fuck over investors completely. That was months ago though, I don't know what has changed. Team is nice and the community is nice aswell. Could be a pretty popular project that is easily used because customers don't have to endure the hassle of buying tokens on an exchange. Except for the token which I find useless and arbitrary, the project is sound in my opinion.

Fronoco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:50:13 PM

This coin was in my portfolio at first, made a good profit but I don't really understand why they let customers pay in fiat currencies and then pay the node operators in INXT, seems like the token's only purpose was for fundraising and they did a half-ass job giving it some utility as to not fuck over investors completely. That was months ago though, I don't know what has changed. Team is nice and the community is nice aswell. Could be a pretty popular project that is easily used because customers don't have to endure the hassle of buying tokens on an exchange. Except for the token which I find useless and arbitrary, the project is sound in my opinion.

In my opinion, the idea of letting customers pay either in fiat or in INXT, is to introduce more users to the crypto community. A lot of people would rather stay in Google Drive than change to a blockchain project if they don't understand crypto. When cryptocurrencies are more "common", the fiat option will probably dissapear.

With Fiat available, you are reaching a bigger audience which allows the project to be even more succesful Smiley

Anyways that's my opinion, I'm not sure it's the exact reason but it makes sense.
fvsegarra

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 10:36:16 PM

Very nice review!  Cheesy

Internxt
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:29:39 PM

All powered by Inv native tokens

https://i.imgur.com/RZtcWpY.jpg
with jane 24/7 monitoring and learning all in real time

https://i.imgur.com/MzolShD.jpg

and for those concerned for AI

https://steemit.com/ai/@maremostro/ai-focused-projects-not-to-be-feared-but-embraced-hear-this-mr-anderson-the-sound-of-inevitablity
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:33:24 PM

I've been following their project for a while and though the idea is not completly new, they have some great UI and if they are capable of abiding by their promise of privacy (which most of the cloud can't) they are going to be huge.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:34:41 PM

So you are part of the team?

If you really want to promote your project this is not the thread to do it.
Put up an announcement thread, start an airdrop, do a bounty campaign, or here's a novel idea:
PAY to market your project like a normal business would do.

There is no context for your project, just random claims with no backing.
It would be hard for anyone to care or take it seriously.

Also, what sets you apart from the hundreds of blockchain based cloud service providers out there and up and coming?

But my most important question is, why advertise now?
Is your project failing and you are desperate to get more revenue?
Are you just starting out and need to generate awareness?

Can you give any clear signs that your company has made progress that you can back up with evidence?

maremostro

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:36:02 PM

Its a big world or a pizza and those who will get more users through their utility providing services will get bigger pizza slices
maremostro

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:37:51 PM

Its a big world or a pizza and those who will get more users through their utility providing services will get bigger pizza slices

Just give excerpts from the white paper

refering to the post one up how will they come big , what strategy will take them to greatnes moon and beyond ?
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:54:28 PM

I believe that this project needs to be given time, because only 7 months have passed since the fundraising and this is not enough time. I think that it will be fully possible to judge at the beginning of the year whether the project was simply for raising funds and buying lambos or whether the team will really present a useful and popular product!
Fronoco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:45:39 PM

So you are part of the team?

If you really want to promote your project this is not the thread to do it.
Put up an announcement thread, start an airdrop, do a bounty campaign, or here's a novel idea:
PAY to market your project like a normal business would do.

There is no context for your project, just random claims with no backing.
It would be hard for anyone to care or take it seriously.

Also, what sets you apart from the hundreds of blockchain based cloud service providers out there and up and coming?

But my most important question is, why advertise now?
Is your project failing and you are desperate to get more revenue?
Are you just starting out and need to generate awareness?

Can you give any clear signs that your company has made progress that you can back up with evidence?

No, I'm not part of the team. I'm just a follower who wants to show this great project to the whole crypto community.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: