Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:57:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [HIRING] Need Writers for Mining Blog - Earn While You Learn!  (Read 87 times)
spiritfly (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:43:39 PM

Hey guys!

I have knowledge in hardware, but only recently started mining. It is a hobby I quickly became very passionate about. Since I’m also into managing websites, promoting online marketing etc. I’ve decided to start a blog about mining, fill it with useful content(tutorials, guides etc…), promote it with my own unique skills(my specialty) and see where this journey takes me. I plan on writing all kinds of interesting stuff all the same time while researching in my new found hobby: mining!

Mining, as with any tech niche, requires constant researching and upgrading your knowledge in order to stay on top. Since I am alone and not exactly an expert in the field I don't have the complete freedom to dedicate to writing. So I’ve decided to hire a few fellow members from this forum. They say you learn better when you write what you've just learned down. So you can get paid while learning writing about the art of mining cryptos, building rigs and modding BIOS's etc..

It doesn’t matter if you’re just beginning or an already experienced miner! I need only a few things from you guys:

1. Know how to write decent english
2. Be reasonable priced

That’s it! Since I will be heavily promoting the blog in a few months time(the time needed to become a reputable site) you will also get the chance to promote yourself as an expert in the industry. A writer bio will be included in all your articles and you can add links to your own social profiles, donate buttons etc… My specialty is online marketing so I will make this site popular with time! Of course if you like, you can still be a shadow writer without exposing yourself to the public and still get paid for it.

My plan is to hire a few writers within the following weeks, so in case you’re interested please apply using this form.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: