Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:24:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo, Why is it still falling?  (Read 1295 times)
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:29:49 PM

Now it has increased again, They will rise and fall by the price of BTC. So you do not have to worry, when the BTC price increases NEO still increase. Be sure to hold them, NEO is a great coin now.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:47:21 PM

NEO was performing well today https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/neo
but because Bitcoin took a dive, it dragged all the coins with it. everyone selling at $7000 psychology level

mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:07:24 PM

Since neo has experienced a significant decrease in this period compared to future periods, all investors.

removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:14:13 PM

There are a lot of ICOs involved in Neo, but why is it still dropping?

NEO is not the only coin falling now, just watch coinmarketcap and you would see almost every crypto is falling and this always happens in crypto market since every crypto currency is volatile. Don't worry, the market would stabilize in another two to three weeks, the highest price should be reached in July as per experts prediction.

Just hold your coins and wait for some time like 2 to 3 weeks and don't panic, everything would rise again.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:26:27 PM

I think this is just a function of the entire cryptocurrency market being bearish. Bitcoin may not have quite bottomed out yet and most of the time, altcoins will follow Bitcoin. These altcoins may outperform Bitcoin during some time periods but generally, altcoins go up in price when Bitcoin goes up and they go down in price when Bitcoin goes down.
ovisovyant1

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:04:59 PM

I think you also need to look at some other types of coins in different markets. If all the coin prices get red then it is normal. Because the price of all coins is interrelated. Only 1 to 10 percent for the difference of each type of coin

money_amount

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:24:28 PM

Currently, bitcoin has a great influence on other co-altcoins. They seem to have a significant association with each other. But now I see NEO is not affected much by the downturn bitocin price.
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:38:36 PM

By neo in the near future, I think positive will begin, today there was an attempt to grow, but as usual, the grandfather spoiled everything, only Neo went upstairs as the strait of the whole crypto-currency market happened and neo dragged the wave to the bottom .. Soon the open sale begins tokens on NEX and against this background the price for neo should grow.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:50:16 PM

Not only neo every other cryptocurrencies are also falling and stocks market and forex has taking bearish position through out today and few weeks back. Bitcoin the major cryptocurrencies is falling, therefore, every other coins including neo must also follow. I believe Neo in future is coins to compete with popular coins like ethereum and litecoin. Therefore, buying them now and hold should be the best thing to do.
djlenna12345

Activity: 280

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:17:45 PM

First of all, almost all of cryptos is falling right now, even Bitcoin and Ethereum is falling. So NEO will follow. Then other than that, I've heard some news (or maybe a FUD) that lots of bugs occur in NEO smart contract, but I think NEO is good investment. Dont forget that NEO is 'backed up' by Chinese government.

I also heard about these problems in the NEO network. On the other hand, each project has some or other problems at the moment. Over time, developers will find a solution.

Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:21:12 PM

I think this is just a function of the entire cryptocurrency market being bearish. Bitcoin may not have quite bottomed out yet and most of the time, altcoins will follow Bitcoin. These altcoins may outperform Bitcoin during some time periods but generally, altcoins go up in price when Bitcoin goes up and they go down in price when Bitcoin goes down.

Yes directly or indirectly all altcoins are connected to Bitcoin price. when the Bitcoin price will grow with this other altcoins also grow. But I have full confidence that NEO will become next ETH in the crypto market. Now it is the best time to buy NEO at a low price.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 06:37:14 PM

Now it has increased again, They will rise and fall by the price of BTC. So you do not have to worry, when the BTC price increases NEO still increase. Be sure to hold them, NEO is a great coin now.

Of course, Neocoin is the great coin which is being developed by Chinese and it has a great value for their project which I think is really going to last for long-term and I am personally trading Neocoin from past few months. The management and the backend support of this Neocoin is really great and that's the reason people are liking it and the demand is been rising in this coin from past few months even after when the bitcoin is going down by the heavy amount of supply.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:17:02 PM

On March 3, the NEO network crashed due to minor malfunctions.  Many users began to write in Twitter accounts, as well as in various specialized forums, that this should not happen with the site, the total capitalization of which is almost $ 7 billion, according to the publication of Finance Magnates.  After some time, the founder of NEO, Da Hongfei made an official statement, in which he explained that in fact the problem was much deeper, the company knew about it.  Developers are trying to solve it for a long time.  According to Da Hongfei, the new systems that will make the site work more correctly are tested for several weeks, but the team did not manage to launch them before the failure occurred.  Because of this, the cost of NEO has significantly decreased past days and continues to fall.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:02:03 PM

I really like Neo and I think he has good prospects. I want to have more good ico on the Neo platform in the future.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
vlad06

Activity: 537

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:03:12 PM

Neo can't really compete with ehtereum.  99 percent of ICO projects are on ethereum, Neo is barely even 8used.

It won't stay like that forever......
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:37:41 PM

I really like Neo and I think he has good prospects. I want to have more good ico on the Neo platform in the future.

Neo is keep on falling simply because of bitcoin is keep on falling also. Neo is a good coin and for sure its future is bright also. Neo technology can really compete in some altcoins and it has a big potenta to go on top in the future.
SideR

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:58:04 PM

99 percent of ICOs are on ethereum, NEO isn't used very much.  Neo can't compete with eth so the price will continue to fall.
Neo is used very much and price fall as the whole market falls.. Many chinese holders can switch to Neo and really main competitor to ETH.

dumbdragon

Activity: 588
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:01:21 PM

While BTC, the king of the market, is falling, it is very difficult for others to protect themselves.

missmaria

Activity: 137
Merit: 12

Semux

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:07:37 PM

It is just in tendency of the whole market - how it cannot fall if all other coins are falling?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
faruk34

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

ETH: 0x1C829E7A1b5cA44cc381863e10448504e07f78e9

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:12:42 PM

The reason why NEO is downside is generally due to the stagnation of the market. neo is actually a bright coin for the future. these prices should be known opportunity. NEO can be purchased at these prices.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: