Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:15:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo, Why is it still falling?  (Read 1295 times)
lilifcik

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:58:58 PM

The reason for the decline of NEO is the general decrease in the market. neo is actually a good and rising potential project. I think the future of this project is brilliant. it looks like a solid team and solid project. You meet your expectations

▬▬[  REMIIT.IO  ]▬▬[Resolve Trust Issues]▬   
▌ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS SEPTEMBER 2018▬▬| Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:35:40 PM

There are a lot of ICOs involved in Neo, but why is it still dropping?
That's an amazing fact. I noticed that the NEO is very popular today, but all NEO tokens have been falling rapidly in price recently.
btcblockchain

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:08:58 PM

the whole crypto market is down like wise whole market is nt responding for fomo news Neo pulled back to such an extent it wont go back any more we can see pump in near future
acmrl

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:29:48 PM

Yeah I agree, everything dropped very much, bitcoin was 17-18k dollar but they dropped to 6-8k dollar so neo dropped very much it is normal I think, I'm buying more from cheap prices.
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:36:03 PM

I'm watching NEO from the very beginning and remember when it was named AntShares, and I can say that NEO without a doubt has always been a very volatile coin and has made it possible to earn on it to many traders and investors.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:33:24 PM

That's an amazing fact. I noticed that the NEO is very popular today, but all NEO tokens have been falling rapidly in price recently.

As the entire market fell, it isn't strange, neo price has also dropped. Now the market is green. The neo price increases again with other altcoins. This's normal market law. Although neo has a lot of supporters, it isn't able to oppose the market.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:16:44 PM

He fell in price, because the whole market was falling, even Bitcoin. Now the situation has changed and NEO very quickly gaining a price.
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:26:38 PM

It's normal that price goes up and down. I watching few coins that I hold right now and few day in row price falling , but I don't panic because soon price will goes up again. NEO are good project for sure and I would say that it's good that price falling so we can buy it more for cheap price.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:32:18 PM

As the entire market fell, it isn't strange, neo price has also dropped. Now the market is green. The neo price increases again with other altcoins. This's normal market law. Although neo has a lot of supporters, it isn't able to oppose the market.

And that is the problem not just with NEO but almost all the alts. In my small portfolio, I think only Monero is the one who can more or less strike its own path. Many times when coins were red, Monero was actually green, and you can see its competitors Dash and Zcash are now almost close to Monero's price, which is a really good show of striking its own rhythm. NEO has not reached that stage yet. Probably will not this year if ever.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HazardXXX

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:33:27 PM

It's normal that price goes up and down. I watching few coins that I hold right now and few day in row price falling , but I don't panic because soon price will goes up again. NEO are good project for sure and I would say that it's good that price falling so we can buy it more for cheap price.
Now is the time to buy NEO, I think that soon it will start to gain momentum and grow rapidly in price, because there is support from big investors from NEO.
darkanonim

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:56:13 PM

Now is the time to buy NEO, I think that soon it will start to gain momentum and grow rapidly in price, because there is support from big investors from NEO.
I also believe that NEO will soon begin to appreciate more actively. This is a very strong coin. I have invested in this project and expect big profits. Today it is not too late to invest in NEO.
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:59:45 PM

it was dipped along with market move , now it is coming back to normal price .
just hold neo till end of year , more icos on neo will make it successful close to ether .
mybtcasset

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:15:04 PM

the whole market is in downtrend still  neo too trying to take support to get into balance NEO working on  support and resistance after then  we can expect growth
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:45:46 PM

Because NEO is affected on the market changes and many altcoins are falling so as NEO until now it is like hard to recover because even if many ICO using NEO but many also are panic selling to think that they cannot recover anymore.
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:56:25 PM

NEO isn't falling, its starting to recover slowly from almost half of its price loss. Lets just wait for a few more days. Since all market falls down during the start of this year and corrections often happened that's why. Market's recovery is not that easy, it will take a lot of time to go back to its normal cycle.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:58:23 PM

I think do not be afraid for Neo.  Wink This coin is strong enough for own life. Now all currencies goes same BTC. Neo is not exclusion
cryptorobbo

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 08:04:43 PM

A lot of alts already got major pumps from this 'altseason' impulse, but NEO still had not. It means, NEO is still in accumulation, so I bet when all this energy will reach the price, NEO will boom!
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:24:03 PM

Most of the coins’ prices suffered in this market dip, now we see Neo recover to $75. If everything goes well, it should be able to recover to the $100 level.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

ngavanngo22

Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:17:06 PM

NEO continues falling although the market is showing signs of recovery, showing that the NEO is heavily influenced by government bans and negative news on social networks. So after the exchange rate recovery, today NEO rates fall below 80 dollars. But I believe that at the end of the year NEO will return to the exchange rate at the end of 2017 is more than 120 dollars Smiley))

jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:41:37 AM

The market today can not say any reason. So let's adapt to their price and in my opinion the Crypto market is only suitable for surfing investors, today not only patience holds that can make a profit. Can not rely on luck as before. So consider before investing in the Crypto market.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: