Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:31:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More Crash, DIP Is Good for BTC  (Read 229 times)
alexey14 (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:54:20 PM

More crash is good for BTC market, it mean more people will join in the game and BTC peak Price will be increased by end of the year.
So simply = BTC need to get More Crash in this year to make everyone happy by end of the year.
wht do u think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

More crash is good for BTC market, it mean more people will join in the game and BTC peak Price will be increased by end of the year.
So simply = BTC need to get More Crash in this year to make all everyone happy by end of the year.
wht do u think?

You mean we need to bottom before we can soar higher in the future? Obviously, if you are going to look at bitcoin historical crashes and its immediately bounce you will see that its been the cash.

But the problem during dip is that investors are afraid and very reluctant to enter the market. But let's look at the bright side, its gives us the opportunity to jump in because you can get it a discount, so instead of selling it, why not just purchase and just hold.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Radientgurkin

Activity: 182
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:13:11 PM

I agree with Baofeng

If you didn't take profits at 12k+ now is so not the time to sell.   When prices are low ( after a 50%+ decline) is when smart money starts buying.

Example:
I'm not a huge Soros fan, but he is a good example of smart money.
https://news.bitcoin.com/george-soros-is-rumored-to-be-investing-in-cryptocurrency/
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:22:15 PM

So simply = BTC need to get More Crash in this year to make everyone happy by end of the year.
wht do u think?

Here crash is not happening because of market fluctuation. Apart from that hacking and fake news doing big part in market place price changes mate. I would like to expect the bitcoin price to bump bigger in the market.

If the price fluctuation randomly happen even I would be happy to get the profit on converting it on multiple cryptos but here that is no like that.
If value goes to 15k USD back in some weeks we may find the more investors on bounties and bitcoins.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:33:44 PM

I personally don't think bitcoin price fall is bad as the price correction is a must and it is normal to happen after that big price rise. But In my opinion it doesn't cause more people to join the market. Newbies think that it is so risky. But I still believe that the price will rise. The price will rise by the whales and old investors not the newbies. Newbies enter to the market at the peak same as what happened when the price had reached 19000 dollar.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:34:44 PM

It is like going back to start and new people will join the community. I think it is good to happen but for old people here who have invested much and still holding it may not be a good idea though. I mean those large investors became part of bitcoin that helped the bitcoin price go up by buying many coins. Well talking about money it is never good to be losing more than earning.

tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:39:34 PM

As long as you believe we are at, or very near,the bottom of this crash then now is a good time to buy. Problem is if it breaches $6000 what will the floor be ?
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 05:39:46 PM

Yes it's good, so we can take more time to buy some more. But the question is, can wait for the rise? Base on previous bitcoin price history charts, it took a long while before bitcoin reach again its previous ATH. And I think it's worth the wait.

Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:47:53 PM

It doesn't works like this. Its not called dips but the market is going through a correction and that is healthy for the coin. As market corrections are a way for the markets to decide the fair value of a coin. And during these dips one needs to buy the dip.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:48:44 PM

More cash is always good for Bitcoin and its market, because it would strengthen it. But more cash doesn't necessary mean new people, it could also mean that old investors are feeling safer to invest bigger sums of money. Also, more people and increased cash doesn't mean that at the end of the year peak would be higher. That is determined by something else. And even with more cash in this year, some people would still be unsatisfied. What we need more is, more people that are using Bitcoin.
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:53:00 PM

I strongly agree with you on this. The kind of crash we are currently experiencing gives opportunity to new investors to invest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and buy cheap. This has happened several times and so should not surprise anyone. The price of Bitcoin will go up with time.
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:58:01 PM

It has two different sides. In one hand, as U've said - more people involved, more money involved. In the other hand, investors are afraid of long time falling period. If our belief is strong, BTC will rise up! Wink

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:04:58 PM

wht do u think?

Looking at the trend of the crashes in the price of bitcoin from previous years,  I realized that after every major dip, more people get involve with bitcoin because of the cheap and this increases the market cap which ultimately increases the price of bitcoin after some weeks.
However, this dip we are in is a very fatal dip and this made many people afraid of the outcome especially newbies. They are afraid of investing in bitcoin because they are not sure the price will rise again.
Nevertheless, we all know that dip will come to an end one day and there will be a spike in the price of bitcoin so the best thing to do now is to buy more bitcoins and hold.

swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 06:07:23 PM

I agree with this understanding but if BTC crashes more, it will be harder in the short term for btc to rise but if it goes deeper now, it will be better in the future this is what I also want.

hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 06:14:03 PM

wht do u think?

Yes, more crash is good for the bitcoin market but see that it is not the highest supply region where the panicking rate is very high. Right now the crash which we are seeing is not because of any high amount of supply it is because of the last leg of the crash wave which is often seen at the end of the trend. I can see that right now the panic crash is just a short-term one and we are soon going to see a good bullish rally because of which we can see the new uptrend to start soon.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
mdripon

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:31:49 PM

wht do u think?

This time bitcoin crash more and more increase. but we should not be disappointed if we have to take lessons from bitcoin's Eastern history. better time to buy and hold bitcoin is now. although Newbies seem to be at risk, old people have an idea about this time, the price will increase Wink

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
Eternu

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:09:14 PM

wht do u think?

Looking at the trend of the crashes in the price of bitcoin from previous years,  I realized that after every major dip, more people get involve with bitcoin because of the cheap and this increases the market cap which ultimately increases the price of bitcoin after some weeks.
However, this dip we are in is a very fatal dip and this made many people afraid of the outcome especially newbies. They are afraid of investing in bitcoin because they are not sure the price will rise again.
Nevertheless, we all know that dip will come to an end one day and there will be a spike in the price of bitcoin so the best thing to do now is to buy more bitcoins and hold.

It is correct that this dip could be fatal for bitcoin. If price doesn't recover a bit, or even worst if it continues to fall, some people could see that as time for bailing out. To some it would be a sign that bitcoins price achieved all it could. And with more people leaving , price would fall and we would be in even worst situation than this one. Chain reaction could happen, and in worst case scenario, it could lead to downfall of bitcoin. But this is just a worst case scenario, which has small chance of happening. We all support bitcoin, and as long as we do it, we have nothing to fear.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:17:46 PM

wht do u think?

It is correct that this dip could be fatal for bitcoin. If price doesn't recover a bit, or even worst if it continues to fall, some people could see that as time for bailing out. To some it would be a sign that bitcoins price achieved all it could. And with more people leaving , price would fall and we would be in even worst situation than this one. Chain reaction could happen, and in worst case scenario, it could lead to downfall of bitcoin. But this is just a worst case scenario, which has small chance of happening. We all support bitcoin, and as long as we do it, we have nothing to fear.

I do support bitcoin as much I can through out this forum mate. When I see the people troll the bitcoin here on this forum I maximum burst them and some people I use to report to the moderator also if they share a fake news spreaded here.

When we find the crash we need to utlize and buy the bitcoin as much we can mate.
But many missing that and keep expecting bitcoin to dump in the market that is not at all good.
Eternu

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:50:33 PM

When we find the crash we need to utlize and buy the bitcoin as much we can mate.
But many missing that and keep expecting bitcoin to dump in the market that is not at all good.

That is totally right. We must keep the flow of trading going. Because that is the only road that leads to stronger bitcoin with higher value. Many investors are just holding their coins and not doing anything, expecting miracle to happen. Well they will wait for a long time, because miracles doesn't happen often. So it is as you said, buying and selling go hand to hand and when people understand that this dip will be over. Keep it going  Wink
Crytptohack

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

HodL!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:53:32 PM

I've mentioned that the Feb 6th is the low point for 2018 and it has come close to dropping below that level.

Can it drop further this year?  Yes, but I do not expect it to (my speculation)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: