Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 10:20:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Millie the Little Honey Badger  (Read 1230 times)
finder_keeper (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 11:29:38 AM

Hello World,

Meet Millie the Honey Badger!

Millie is a Little Honey Badger. But Millie doesn't care. She's getting big in a hurry.

Not long ago, Millie was not even as big as Penny the Red Centipede. Then Mille got bigger.

Just a few weeks ago, Millie was barely as big as Nicky Nickel, who is just 5, but Millie didn't care. Millie got bigger.

Now Millie is not half as big as Buck Greenback, but Millie doesn't care. She's getting bigger.

Soon, Millie will be as big as Benjy C-note. Then Millie won't be the Little Honey Badger any more. And she won't care anyway.

But maybe with a name and image like Millie the Little Honey Badger, we can get more people to care about our favorite virtual cryptocurrency?

====

Proposed candidate image is based on the Ecryptfs badger logo created by Gazzang, Inc. under the Creative Commons CC BY-SA 3.0 license.

Inspired by the popular Honey Badger video, meme and "Bitcoin - the Honey Badger of Money" billboard.

12HYShbhrFH1eyrmXc3zMRSFFnkgaVstcg
wopwop

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 11:30:39 AM

Heh that's gay
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 11:33:07 AM

I didn't think it was possible to get more retarded than that stupid years-old honeybadger of money meme.

Apparently it is.

Attention bitcoiners: If you're looking for a mascot for your currency, it is ill adviced to use an animal known chiefly for being a thief and indiscriminate serial murderer.
philip2000uk

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 11:38:12 AM

Heh that's gay
No it's not.  But you haven't met Mincie the mincer yet

Leather girls identity film2 on youtube and website link i accept bitcoin Smiley
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4284
Merit: 4545

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 11:40:10 AM

I didn't think it was possible to get more retarded than that stupid years-old honeybadger of money meme.

Apparently it is.

Attention bitcoiners: If you're looking for a mascot for your currency, it is ill adviced to use an animal known chiefly for being a thief and indiscriminate serial murderer.

more murders, bank robberies, pick pockets, drug deals have occured in the land of FIAT then ever will in bitcoin... so why hate on the bitcoin?

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
greyhawk

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:31:51 PM

Apparently it is.

more murders, bank robberies, pick pockets, drug deals have occured in the land of FIAT then ever will in bitcoin... so why hate on the bitcoin?

I'm hating on the badger. And bitcoinERS. Not bitcoin though. That would be rude.
greyhawk

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:39:49 PM

Apparently it is.

Do you think there are really a lot of sympathetic and moral animals out there? Bald eagles are scavengers and kill cute little bunnies, but that hasn't stopped them from being the face of US currency.

Anyway, the appeal of the honey badger is mainly due to it's internet notoriety, and I don't think anyone is repulsed by the imagery because of the real nature of the animal.

The eagle is majestic and aloof, the fox is sly and cunning, the bear and bull are strong, the lion is imposing.

The badger on the other side is such an annoying assnugget that the verb form of it's name quite literally means "being an annoying prick"

Bitcoin - the "dude that kept poking you in class way back then" of money
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: