Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:34:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH vs ADA  (Read 428 times)
lafter

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:31:40 AM

ADA is good, a blockchain 3.0 has better ETH technology. But to overcome the position of ETH is too difficult. ADA is quite young, the community is small, they have a long roadmap to do in the future. That is a problem if the ADA completes the roadmap, the ADA will have a bright future. Will ADA occupy an ETH market share? I think there is, but I can not threaten the ETH position.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:38:32 AM

To choose between ETH and ADA, I would select Cardano (ADA), which recently had more positive news and developed rapidly at the exchange rate. If you have a lot of money, you can invest both ETH and ADA but spend 60% in the ADA and 40% in the AD and then hold to the end of 2018 to earn a high profit from the ADA.

silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:45:55 AM

Of course ETH is better than ADA.
I think like that.
Because ETH is the second best coin in crypto.
So, why we must to choose ADA when the better is there.
And maybe ETH will hit $20000 or more in this year.
y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:46:03 AM

Cardano is currently worth about 1/10thish of ETH. Is it fair to assume that by the end of the year ADA will get close to par with ETH? Buterin is not a mature leader by all means, he threatened to leave that project a few times. Uknown inflatiom and fewer ico's will pressure ETH for some time. On the other hand we have Cardano much more appealing project. So my question remains, will ADA capture large market share from ETH ?

There are plenty of projects that are capable of competing with ETH, Cardano and NEM including, but they haven't delivered so far to the degree that they compete with ETH. Everything's possible but I personally don't see this happening this year.
liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:47:47 AM

But the present ICO the raise many need to consume the ETH, and based on the project is still not much ADA, this is a big reason why, so in my opinion, ADA, though there are a lot of potential, but I still support the ETH.

p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:01:52 AM

Cardano is currently worth about 1/10thish of ETH. Is it fair to assume that by the end of the year ADA will get close to par with ETH? Buterin is not a mature leader by all means, he threatened to leave that project a few times. Uknown inflatiom and fewer ico's will pressure ETH for some time. On the other hand we have Cardano much more appealing project. So my question remains, will ADA capture large market share from ETH ?

Actually, it never matters if Buterin is mature or not. Ethereum platform is supported everywhere. ETH coins are used in all ICOs, and I cannot understand how you can compare Cardano with Ethereum.
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:44:48 AM

ADA is one of the very potential altcoins, it has a professional development team, good scalability, fast transaction processing and I believe in the next few years the ADA will become one of the best altcoin. . But Ethereum is the queen of the crypto market, it is always my top choice, Ethereum is very stable and in the next few years it will grow stronger, maybe it will compete with Bitcoin. I believe Ethereum's price will soon rise above $ 1400 by the end of the year, so right now is a good opportunity to buy Ethereum.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:53:42 AM

If that the case then why not Waves, why not KICK, and why not NEO instead of the ETH and ADA itself.

They all have the same purpose and most of the times they are failing in front of ETH no matter what Burtein is saying in the first place. Just because that guy goes off the chart doesn't mean anything as long as ICO's are fulfilling their needs on the ETH platform. Mostly they choose ETH platform only and nothing else. Otherwise platforms like waves and kick would have sky rocketed already.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:03:08 AM

If that the case then why not Waves, why not KICK, and why not NEO instead of the ETH and ADA itself.

They all have the same purpose and most of the times they are failing in front of ETH no matter what Burtein is saying in the first place. Just because that guy goes off the chart doesn't mean anything as long as ICO's are fulfilling their needs on the ETH platform. Mostly they choose ETH platform only and nothing else. Otherwise platforms like waves and kick would have sky rocketed already.
When compared with the ETH is fully mature and has greater community support. Today ICO uses ETH to distribute gift tokens to participants. The current price of ETH is increasing every day with a stable tendency. Investing in ETH and holding is very profitable in the future.
LowBrain

Activity: 631
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:22:29 AM

Eth is real working platform unlike ada. In 2017 they got more than 100000 btc, and there isn't anything more than own blockchain and road map.  Cardano is serious project, but when will the result are given?
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:24:28 AM

ETH took about 5 year to reach their current status, they already managed to prove that they are legit, they faced problems a lot of time like the dao hack, network congestion etc but they managed to solve it. On the other hand ada is relatively new (less than 1 year if i'm not wrong) and they don't have their platform ready so it's definitely wrong to think that they will be even as eth at the end of the year.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
KangminT

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:26:11 AM

i dont think so
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:26:56 AM

ADA is still only a whitepaper, not a working project. The value represented at each coin is the value that investor believe it's potential and i think the price already high for a whitepaper coin only. I know that it's more appealing but so far it has proved nothing, if they already have working product and it's already live for several months, then we can have this kind of price discussion.

filipeandre

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:27:17 AM

I think ADA ha yet to prove what they can do. Their project is solid now they need to convert it.
link0221

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:41:45 AM

A feature of Cardano is the ability to interact with Blockchain of projects. But I prefer the Ethereum because it actively updated and improved.
Umnikt

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:46:06 AM

Everything is possible, but Ethereum is far superior to ADA, ETH is fixed on the 2nd place after BTC and it will be difficult to get around.
Malkazimir

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:39:03 PM

I think that it is not entirely correct to compare both of these projects. Cardano did not even did the amount of work that Ethereum had done. I think that should pass a sufficiently long time, that Cardano would show its potential. I think it's still too early to talk about this.
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:54:05 PM

Still prefer ETH over Cardano (ADA) since comparing the two altcoins, ETH has much convincing market performance and a much promising coin for investment. In terms of ranking, ADA remains at the 8th place. In my observation, ETH has more advantageous with respect to tangible profit over ADA.
Merit888

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:40:28 PM

I am not sure that in the end of 2018, the price of ADA can chase the eth's price because in my observation both of coins have big gap in the price. Like today if we see in the coinmarketcap, the price of eth reach $280, while the cardano price just $0,1 per coin. It is too hard for cardano to catch up or beat eth because until now eth is the best in the altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: