Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:24:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Updated 181010][ANN][ICO] 🔥MVL - INCENTIVE-BASED BLOCKCHAIN MOBILITY ECOSYSTEM  (Read 27225 times)
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:26:24 PM

This is bullshit.

Grin  why bullshit? it is hard to implement but the idea is good. Just imagine that you are going to buy a car and the seller tells you that it's perfect and isn't crashed or painted but the MVL app shows you that it is not true and that this car already crashed and painted 3 times... this market is full of scammers and we need something like mvl, but yes, it is really hard to do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:28:07 PM

A project is made on the basis of erc20 very impressive idea, wish you success in the project.

Extremely impressive. ERC20 is brand new and MVL is the first project to implement it ever?? Cheesy Dude you should get more familiar with crypto before posting anything.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
tamsyho2

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:35:19 PM

i like all from project ,  but sell pre-sale token will lock so i think i will buy token at main sale.
tamsyho2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:36:46 PM

i think will good if unlock token for investor pre-sale.
tamsyho2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:39:40 PM

have many project about car but this is project i feel special the  best.
Namixi

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:20:36 AM

the website is very beautiful, Without doubt this is a nice project, Cloud computing and big data are changing the world, Optimistic about this project
i wanted to join the prosale, but the barriers for it is too high. I will continuous attention to it
egretia
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:07:59 PM

I read some news that MVL start enter some car sharing markets in south Asia, is this correct? What's your company name and service name which running in Korea, please?

tamsyho2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:40:28 PM

vinchain still block chain about car, but i really tire. hope this project will do good your work.
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:46:33 PM

I still do not really understand about the concept of this project, maybe I should watch a video about this project and read all the information about this project through whitepaper provided. btw, I'm also interested in participating in this project bounty campaign.
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:05:47 PM

very good project. I'm glad I did. I joined the signature campaign. where do I share the post? Bounty Ann topic?

or do I have to fill out a different form for the signature campaign?
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:28:34 PM

I still do not really understand about the concept of this project, maybe I should watch a video about this project and read all the information about this project through whitepaper provided. btw, I'm also interested in participating in this project bounty campaign.
You need to read WP, there are a lot of information which will help you to understand them better.
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:18:02 PM

i follow to https://twitter.com/mvlchain.

new era is beginning for the automotive sector that develops with artificial intelligence in today's vehicles.
it's good to build a separate insurance system from the accidents of smart cars.
hilfiger3320

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:28:01 PM

I like your concept and hope that you will reach your hardcap target.
Beside that, Which countries do you intend first? And how you will interest users while your payment method is quitely complicated for users (They will receive tokens and must sell in an exchange - most of people don't know how to do that)
amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:37:14 PM

Nice concept,great team and overall a promising project, project focuses on establishment of a powerful cryptocurrency exchange which will include a broad range of services and it is will be   bridges the crypto community with the traditional venture capital market.
nhaila

Activity: 993

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:54:55 PM

Nice concept,great team and overall a promising project, project focuses on establishment of a powerful cryptocurrency exchange which will include a broad range of services and it is will be   bridges the crypto community with the traditional venture capital market.

certainly if this concept can run on the future market, this project will definitely need a very large fund to determine the exchange that will be used this token
in this project there are huge funds will surely be a huge success

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:57:33 PM

I see on the site, MVL project have good chance to become success. First stage of Pre-ICO is awesome, hopefully the second stage will also be like that although the time is over soon.
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:57:47 PM

As of this day and tomorrow, we're still has the chance to be available for the people.
There is still 1 day left for the 2nd Pre-ICO, so that all the investors should start buying the coins while the bonus coins still can be claimed.

ahrispool (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 82

https://mvlchain.io

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:51:41 AM

Something really interesting and concerns a lot of people, i think i need to learn more about you guys.
BTW what about service and mileage history ? Because we really need transparent data base with that things due to a lot of scammers on the cars market.
And in which country are you plan to start?
The MVL team is also designing a way for all participants in the MVL ecosystem to validate the information submitted by one another, as it is important to demonstrate transparent and accurate information on the blockchain. There is a method of validating vehicle data by comparing data with other nearby MVL ecosystem participants, and a system in which maintenance data is verified by previous mechanics in the ecosystem.
In addition, the collection of data is divided into three stages according to the implementation stage of the ecosystem. In the first and early stage of the ecosystem, GPS sensors, acceleration, and geomagnetic sensors are used to collect data. Step 2 is the step of connecting the OBD device to the vehicle and collecting it automatically. Step 3 involves collecting basic functions of MVL from the vehicle launch stage through the collaboration with car makers. This makes it possible to collect complete and transparent lifetime data of a car.
We are currently starting with ride-hailing service in Singapore, and Vietnam. Please refer to : https://e.vnexpress.net/news/business/blockchain-powered-ride-hailing-app-to-arrive-in-vietnam-3746108.html

ahrispool (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:53:25 AM

frankly I am confused after reading your project object forward
because the mechanics and drivers it is a real job, how do you reward them
then there is the linkage of this project with the government and private workshop
this project I think many people who contribute
how do you guarantee an investor and consumer security
MVL Ecosystem breaks away from the centralized system where the few gets the most benefit from the vehicle data provided by other participants. MVL Ecosystem has a reward system where the contributors get fairly rewarded called the MVP (MVL Points). This will be a tool to activate this ecosystem and keep the participants locked in. Before MVL Ecosystem creates its own mainnet slated to be opened by 2019 after the ICO, this ecosystem will be based on ERC20. After the MVL mainnet is ready, mining method will be the improved version of the POS. MVL will provide MVL Coin and MVP to motive participation.
The biggest feature of the MVL ecosystem is that it is an incentive-based ecosystem. Unlike the past, when there were only regulations on illegal activities such as speeding and not disclosing maintenance data, individuals can get the incentives that have never existed before through everyday activities such as safe driving and honest car maintenance. It can be applied to used car deals and insurance benefits with accumulated vehicle data. It can also be used in ecosystem after the points are converted to MVL Coins. In addition, the MVL application that has a built-in navigation, wallet, and vehicle data management will be of great help to each individual.

ahrispool (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:55:44 AM

I like this concept and hope that you will do your best.
Clarify for me please, the soft cap is around 4 millions dollars, right? And the hard is 25 millions?
And what amount of MVL will be available during the next phase? Thank you.
The soft cap is 1,500,000,000 MVL tokens, around 6250 ETH, which we already reached.
Hard cap is 8,700,000,000 MVL tokens, around 36250 ETH.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: