Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:49:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Updated 181010][ANN][ICO] 🔥MVL - INCENTIVE-BASED BLOCKCHAIN MOBILITY ECOSYSTEM  (Read 27225 times)
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:51:51 PM

Visit our MVL booth at BlockG09!

Date: 24 & 25 May 2018, 9am to 6pm
Location: Gem Centre Level 5, 8 Nguyễn Bỉnh Khiêm, Đa Kao, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
For more event info, visit

https://www.blockchainfestival.com/

Remember to use the promo code "SAIGON" for 50% off ticket prices! See you!
it's hard to keep track of the team. Smiley I feel sorry for missing a very nice project. is there a bounty campaign going on?

when will MVL coin be listed on exchanges?

It is the response of the admin from group in the telegram:
Everyone is asking us about when we will be listed. We are in development and in talks with exchanges. We will let you know when things are final.

Doesn't have to be a huge and expensive exchange, just a place to get things started for now.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lagharto

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:57:14 PM

it's hard to keep track of the team. Smiley I feel sorry for missing a very nice project. is there a bounty campaign going on?

Everyone is asking us about when we will be listed. We are in development and in talks with exchanges. We will let you know when things are final.

Doesn't have to be a huge and expensive exchange, just a place to get things started for now.
i'm already tired of such questions... usually it depends on exchanges and not on the team of the project, and almost in all cases the team members sign NDA and can not comment about exchanges and other things which are mentioned in that contract. And of course all teams are interested to list their coin/token on a good and liquid exchange, of course if they have money for that.
And thousands of questions about exchange listings from community will not have any effect, so be patient and just watch, as other smarter investors.
zhip

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:33:23 PM

when does ico end? how many token
Kolnok98

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:05:31 AM

Is the token locked after it is issued?
IN_OTHER_LIFE

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:03:16 PM

when does ico end? how many token

Token sale has ended on May 24. Today payments for Bounty Program have been made. Nearly $10 million have been attracted.

IN_OTHER_LIFE

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:11:16 PM

10 posts shared at the time specified in this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3308357.msg36817180#msg36817180

I joined the signature campaign. but my last week was not counted cake. can you check it again?

can you help me? I thank you. best wishes.

All final calculations are already made and tables are closed. I think that already too late. Managers actively answer in the telegram https://t.me/mvlchain_bounty

lagharto

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:31:05 PM

Is the token locked after it is issued?
Seems like yes, and we are waiting their decision about unsold tokens, they are considering to distribute it among all investors or just destroy.
springwind

Activity: 434
Merit: 115

≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:39:48 PM

At first, decentralized exchanges of the ForkDelta or IDEX type are an ideal option. There and the trading volumes are good, and you do not need to register. Very comfortably. Cool

lagharto

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:05:41 PM

At first, decentralized exchanges of the ForkDelta or IDEX type are an ideal option. There and the trading volumes are good, and you do not need to register. Very comfortably. Cool
i think that idex will definitely be, and on forkdelta/etherdelta every unlocked ETH based token can be traded via the number of smart-contract, even without official listing there.
mt55

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:13:49 PM

i'm already tired of such questions... usually it depends on exchanges and not on the team of the project, and almost in all cases the team members sign NDA and can not comment about exchanges and other things which are mentioned in that contract. And of course all teams are interested to list their coin/token on a good and liquid exchange, of course if they have money for that.
And thousands of questions about exchange listings from community will not have any effect, so be patient and just watch, as other smarter investors.

Sure if they know they can afford a listing and have negotiated they can of course say that there will be a listing without mentioning the exchange.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Dimyumy17

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:18:46 AM

this thread is very clear convey a variety of information about the items developed on this project, I see a lot of bonuses given each phase of the sale of coins, hopefully with promotions made the sale of coins can reach hardcap
tamsyho1

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:52:40 AM

i see MVL token on idex , its is real?
lagharto

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:21:58 PM

i see MVL token on idex , its is real?
yeah, that is real MVL with unreal low price... But it is not an indicator, just wait a good exchange and good news from the team, cheers!
lagharto

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:40:12 PM

Today. Kay Woo - CEO of MVLchain met and talked with President of Hanoi Taxi Association. MVLchain will assist in finding solutions to the fragmented taxi market in Vietnam
This is a good news, definitely. It is a great pleasure to see that the team started to implement their product in a real sector. Wish them luck and success!
tuansyho96

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:55:05 AM

the project about car on blockchain so good...
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:04:58 AM

The target that MVL is targeting is the market with services such as car dealerships, mechanic shops, car rental companies ... It can be said that the project has competitors with good technology and Specific schedule. When reading about MVL I am very excited about the platform users will now be rewarded. But the specific way to reward the objects in this project, I see not explicitly mentioned?
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

Today. Kay Woo - CEO of MVLchain met and talked with President of Hanoi Taxi Association. MVLchain will assist in finding solutions to the fragmented taxi market in Vietnam
This is a good news, definitely. It is a great pleasure to see that the team started to implement their product in a real sector. Wish them luck and success!
all project is about real sector and real people implementation, I don't see something special in it. But yes, in any case it is good step that we see some progress, and it would be great to see any updates with exchanges listings, though I understand that it is hard and the team can not promise it in advance.
tamsyho2

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:01:55 AM

so great, ico was success, now only wait your run project.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:18:49 AM

Cars are the direction where huge changes and innovations are taking place. In a couple of years, the industry can change dramatically and it is absolutely logical and correct. We need to support such projects and monitor their development. Let's wish good luck to the developers and let's make our world better together!
tamsyho2

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:32:06 AM

project, team and road map , hope mvlchain success..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: