Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:52:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transactions accelerators for BTC  (Read 320 times)
MNTCorp (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:12:56 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 07:18:15 PM by MNTCorp

Hello, guys ! I have gathered pack of websites to accelerate your transactions on the BTC blockchain.

List:
https://freebtcaccelerator.com/
https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/
https://www.btctxaccelerator.com/
http://btcstrike.com/
BOT in Telegram: @FastTXbot

UPD: Ok, the members of this topic, clearly proved me that these services are useless right now, and the only one works(Viabtc). But VIABTC don't have efforts(for free users) to accelerate your transaction when BTC blockchain is overloaded. Thx for your opinions.
fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:26:14 PM

Hello, guys ! I have gathered pack of websites to accelerate your transactions on the BTC blockchain.

List:
https://freebtcaccelerator.com/
https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/
https://www.btctxaccelerator.com/
http://btcstrike.com/
BOT in Telegram: @FastTXbot

Enjoy Wink

Have you tested these accelerators yourself as to their effectiveness?
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 7040

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:31:34 PM
Merited by suchmoon (1)

I'm pretty sure he didn't. From all those websites in the list, only ViaBTC's accelerator works.

The others are 100% a scam. And even if they did work, you don't actually need to use a transaction accelerator when you can get a 1 block confirmation with a 3 sat/byte fee.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 16677

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:32:57 PM

ViaBTC is the only one for which I can confirm it works. But, it requires at least 10 sat/byte fee, and currently 1 sat/byte is enough for a fast transformation. That makes transaction accelerators completely useless at the moment, as many blocks are barely half full.

Update@TryNinja: GMTA!

MNTCorp (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:10:11 PM

I'm pretty sure he didn't. From all those websites in the list, only ViaBTC's accelerator works.

The others are 100% a scam. And even if they did work, you don't actually need to use a transaction accelerator when you can get a 1 block confirmation with a 3 sat/byte fee.

Yeah, of course. I had accelerated my transaction to unban my "evil" IP.
I had set very low fee, but it(websites) done their job well.
MNTCorp (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:13:40 PM

You are too sure. Maybe it is not important now, when the BTC blockchain is unloaded with transactions. But in future, it is  demanded very much. I did transaction to unban "evil" IP that was 2 satoshis per byte weight.
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 7040

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 08:38:58 PM

No. You submited your transaction, the website did absolutely nothing and your transaction got included in the next block because there was space for it. Like Loyce said above, many blocks are barely half full

You are too sure. Maybe it is not important now, when the BTC blockchain is unloaded with transactions. But in future, it is  demanded very much. I did transaction to unban "evil" IP that was 2 satoshis per byte weight.
Nah... Again, I can say for 100% sure that from the links above, only ViaBTC's accelerator works. Either you paid because you are naive, or you are the scammer owner of the websites and want some users to scam (I hope it's the first option).

P.S: I see that all those services are claiming to have some kind of agreement with many Bitcoin pools but none of them will show any evidence. I remember that the last time a "transaction accelerator" claimed that and got famous, bitkilo - who works for the Bitcoin.com mining pool - came to their post to explain they were lying.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MNTCorp (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:53:34 PM

No. You submited your transaction, the website did absolutely nothing and your transaction got included in the next block because there was space for it. Like Loyce said above, many blocks are barely half full

Nah... Again, I can say for 100% sure that from the links above, only ViaBTC's accelerator works. Either you paid because you are naive, or you are the scammer owner of the websites and want some users to scam (I hope it's the first option).

P.S: I see that all those services are claiming to have some kind of agreement with many Bitcoin pools but none of them will show any evidence. I remember that the last time a "transaction accelerator" claimed that and got famous, bitkilo - who works for the Bitcoin.com mining pool - came to their post to explain they were lying.
I had used all of this sites to accelerate my transaction and I don't know clearly what is scam and what is no.
But using this services helped me with very low fee. I agree with you that, it could be useless now. But when euphoria will get started, it will able to support you.
pawanraila

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:24:33 AM

wow thanks.
But do these works?
Have you tried by yourself ?
MNTCorp (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:35:58 PM

I wrote my experience little higher. Read it please.
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:42:24 PM

I had used all of this sites to accelerate my transaction and I don't know clearly what is scam and what is no.
But using this services helped me with very low fee. I agree with you that, it could be useless now. But when euphoria will get started, it will able to support you.
Sorry to burst your bubble, even if the Bitcoin mempool gets clogged today none of those links will be of help asides viabtc accelerator. Last time we were in such situation, there were all sorts of transaction accelerator services claiming to help for a fee and all turned out to be shady. Even viabtc accelerator that is legit, it was difficult for people to get the transaction on board as you needed to be among the first 100 every hour.
MNTCorp (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:26:05 PM

Sorry to burst your bubble, even if the Bitcoin mempool gets clogged today none of those links will be of help asides viabtc accelerator. Last time we were in such situation, there were all sorts of transaction accelerator services claiming to help for a fee and all turned out to be shady. Even viabtc accelerator that is legit, it was difficult for people to get the transaction on board as you needed to be among the first 100 every hour.

Maybe you are right  Undecided, but I am sure that it is working now.
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 4983

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:31:25 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 07:51:16 PM by mocacinno

Maybe you are right  Undecided, but I am sure that it is working now.

Like TryNinja an LoyceV already said repeatedly: there is no need for an accelerator at this moment. I created a tx with a fee of 0.6 sat/byte yesterday, and it got included in the next block...

It's like that old joke of the guy selling powder to keep the crocodiles away: the absence of crocodiles does not proof the effectiveness of the powder (I live in the EU, there are no crocodiles here).

In other words: when the blocks aren't full, even a fake service looks legit... I think even a 0 fee tx will get confirmed in a reasonable timeframe at this moment.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MNTCorp (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:00:41 PM

Maybe you are right  Undecided, but I am sure that it is working now.

Like TryNinja an LoyceV already said repeatedly: there is no need for an accelerator at this moment. I created a tx with a fee of 0.6 sat/byte yesterday, and it got included in the next block...

It's like that old joke of the guy selling powder to keep the crocodiles away: the absence of crocodiles does not proof the effectiveness of the powder (I live in the EU, there are no crocodiles here).

In other words: when the blocks aren't full, even a fake service looks legit... I think even a 0 fee tx will get confirmed in a reasonable timeframe at this moment.

Thank you for your answers, guys. Now it is clear for me, it's quite useless.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:57:19 AM

I think even a 0 fee tx will get confirmed in a reasonable timeframe at this moment.

I don't think a miner would include a transaction with zero fee, simply due to the fact that they would rather push the TX fees higher (to at least get any fee),
instead of including a transaction they don't earn anything from.

And additionally, if i am not mistaken (feel free to correct me), 0-fee transaction won't get relayed by the majority of nodes.

justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:27:47 AM

Well the only working transaction accelerator from your list is viabtc i've tried many accelerators before (the time the fees were insanely high) from your list none of them works except for viabtc but the problem with viabtc before it always full.

I don't think that we need accelerators since the fees are very low right now (because the spam attacks are stopped?) even 1 satoshi per byte gets confirmed with 1-2 hours.
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 4983

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 11:31:11 AM

I think even a 0 fee tx will get confirmed in a reasonable timeframe at this moment.

I don't think a miner would include a transaction with zero fee, simply due to the fact that they would rather push the TX fees higher (to at least get any fee),
instead of including a transaction they don't earn anything from.

And additionally, if i am not mistaken (feel free to correct me), 0-fee transaction won't get relayed by the majority of nodes.

That's right to a certain degree... Sure, some nodes won't relay 0 fee tx's, and some miners won't include them in the blocks they're working on, but you only need 1 miner that doesn't care to get into the block he/she is trying to solve. A while ago I've actually seen somebody proving that there are still sufficient miners that don't avoid 0 fee tx's by broadcasting one, and it did get confirmed after a couple of hours.... Sure, you'll need some luck, but it's certainly not impossible at this moment.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DennisM

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:10:42 PM

If you have the wallet file, I would highly recommend rolling back your wallet, and double spend your coins with a higher fee. This is what I had to do from my Electrum wallet that sent an extremely small fee.

I ended up moving my wallet to Bitcoin Core and doing it from there, but there are plenty of other ways:
https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/50375/understanding-a-bitcoin-double-spending-transaction-by-performing-one-on-yoursel

These accelerators have never worked for me. I had BTC stuck going from an exchange that sent me coins on a unconfirmed transaction, and this took forever! It took >1 month and I tried to reach out and the exchange did nothing to help it along, was very frustrating.
sishub
Copper Member

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:28:53 PM

In all my dealings have only used viabtc and they are  fantastically fantastic, anyone telling you to send them satoshi, just be very careful that they are genuine.

I confirmed it too.

arvindjais1234

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:57:53 AM

What does transactions accelerators for BTC?

"BUMP"
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: