Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:36:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why shouldn’t we be concerned?  (Read 3350 times)
Biet12

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:12:52 PM

if we don't worry in any circumstances we will feel light in facing any atmosphere like the problem about the current price, because worrying it doesn't work ..

[tengah] [url = https: //codex.one]  ■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CODEX ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
■ ▬ ▬▬  PERTUKARAN MATA UANG CRYPTO DARI TOMORROW ▬▬▬ ■ [/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 10:27:43 PM

The confidence most cryptocurrency lovers have about the price bouncing back to new highs stems from the fact that the market is cyclical and bitcoin price has always being on the increase.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:36:51 PM

The fall of the price of Bitcoin causes worry without a doubt that yes but before the panic when reading the charts and analyzing the historical price. We can see how the prices have fluctuated and a recovery is expected gradually in the remainder of the year 2018.

2017 was the year in which Bitcoin has received great support to have climbed the highest peak of $19270.84 on December 23 of 2017.
Bitcoin's hegemony will continue because the crypto community is growing, statistics show every year.

ngalamunan

Activity: 332
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:18:32 AM

Personally, i think that believe in your investment is what you need whenever investing. That's the reason why I'm still so confident in bitcoin
I agree with you, no matter what you have to stick to it , thats what gives the best results
yes indeed we don't need to worry because the market price will rise by itself. so we must always be patient with the current situation. and don't rush to invest.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:49:19 PM

Why shouldn’t we be concerned? Seems like everyone on here is extremely confident will see a bounce back to the December highs and then surpass them, but this dip/crash is now 5 months long. So I’m curious as to why so many of you are confident?
I don't actually believe that the price will bounce back to anything like it used to be, especially any time soon. I'm trying to remain calm and optimistic that it will at least surpass $8.500-$9.500, not more than that. We're currently in a long-term dip, with other smaller ones occurring every now and then, which is way too stressful for investors. Actually, I just want to get my money back and be done with trading.

everyone must think the same as you, when there is an increasingly endless decline, this results in an extraordinary panic, but we need to remember that this has happened in 2014 bitcoin prices did not gradually rise, and what happened in 2017 the price of bitcoin rising to reach the maximum price, many people feel sorry when they think that bitcoin will, so that basically we have to remain calm we are sure of ourselves.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:50:22 PM

Why shouldn’t we be concerned? Seems like everyone on here is extremely confident will see a bounce back to the December highs and then surpass them, but this dip/crash is now 5 months long. So I’m curious as to why so many of you are confident?

Some are seeing the trends and are hopefull that bitcoin will reach to its peak again. The people are just positive here. In doing business a positive approach is needed to stay confident even in a very low situation.
Money mani

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:29:17 PM

If bitcoin recover before the year end, it won't be like the one that happened last year when it price reached an all-time high of $20k. The overall trend of the bitcoin this year is bearish but it is still a normal price cycle for the top cryptocurrency. Some price spikes might happen before the year end but not will not go high. Don't be too concerned on possible price downtrend of bitcoin because it's only temporary.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:34:37 PM

If bitcoin recover before the year end, it won't be like the one that happened last year when it price reached an all-time high of $20k. The overall trend of the bitcoin this year is bearish but it is still a normal price cycle for the top cryptocurrency. Some price spikes might happen before the year end but not will not go high. Don't be too concerned on possible price downtrend of bitcoin because it's only temporary.

I just hope that bitcoin will reach again the ath price before the year ends, everything can happen in a very short time, let's keep being more positive about this and let's hope more good news will come.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Strippergr

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:54:10 PM

Previous corrections took much longer time to finally stop. % months in a market is a very short period of time, believe me. Look at the history, the charts and you will see why people are confident.
Lite1992
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:56:41 PM

We do not have to worry about cryptocurrency prices, since everything goes on as usual. Good projects with great potential, although now in a big drawdown, but this is not for long. If there is a team behind the project that knows what it wants and goes to the goal, then it’s better to hold these tokens until better times
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:10:57 PM

we don't need to worry about the current condition. just be sure that everything will return again as last year. so we must be optimistic about our beliefs.

Roni116

Activity: 269

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:13:04 PM

No need to worry, a market decline is a normal thing in crypto, and even though it drops too low but it won't die. Still optimistic that krypto is a technology that will survive and become more popular in the future.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:31:51 PM

The dip in the market price of bitcoin was meant to happen. The amount of bitcoin circulating keeps increasing as days go by, and that affect the demand rate. The number of people in the bitcoin ecosystem remains the same as the number of bitcoin increases. Looking at this, the supply of bitcoin is higher than the people trading with it and the demand rate for bitcoin reduce.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:21:24 PM

I'm not worried about the future of bitcoin as because I trust that everything will be fine. Decentralized currency Bitcoin, Will be the future number one online payment method & hope that people would like it.
I had sold my coin in AHT & again have bought at 5,800 $. Still, I'm in profit. It is expected that bitcoin will give me a huge profit in the future.
CryptoDoing

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:56:08 PM

Cryptocurrency is one of the most promising areas for investment. Do not worry exactly, because this is a great chance to purchase at low prices and earn even more in the future.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:27:50 PM

We should not worry about the future of cryptocurrency, because nothing unusual happened this year. A large volatility of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is common for a cryptocurrency market. Such a decrease in the market has already been repeatedly and the market has always recovered after that and grew further.

jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:01:48 PM

Well i do agree with you that the current situation of the market has stayed for quite a while but then let's not forget that cryptocurrencies are very volatile and therefore it can rise all the way up within few weeks. This has happen before and it can happen again. I guess what we all hope for is a rise in market so let's just keep fingers crossed for that Smiley

Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:54:20 PM

I don't really think we are calmed as you are suggesting. For the past months, majority of the threads here have shown high level of fear on the part of investors. It may probably have gone down now because many have got answers to the numerous questions.

DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:15:10 PM

I'm confident because I know that for crypto to live on and develop it's not necessary to get again as high as it was on December. Therefore I don't wait for something special to happen, I just watch crypto developing.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:17:53 PM

Prices this year are so low, but I still believe crypto can rise at high prices. I am not worried because crypto is too popular to disappear, and I am still patient to prove that crypto is worthy of trust.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: