Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:55:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why shouldn’t we be concerned?  (Read 3350 times)
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:34:25 PM

I'm confident because I've experienced dips and corrections like this before and the latter part was the best. What happened to the latter part? well you can see on the charts that there are times that a long bear has been found and after that you know what's the next thing that happened.

Being anxious during this time won't help you to have a better strategy on what to do if you see your portfolio goes down. Set your mind properly and have a relaxing day outside crypto.

Al Wahhaab

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:59:18 PM

because all there is a time of gratitude only, our part is already set it up. and if you're afraid of success with bitcoin just look for the exit
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:09:40 PM

Well, i pray we will not be disappointed, because someone like me is so much waiting for a turn around by December. It will be so painful if our thought was not accomplished. And it's like the crypto new reveals it. It has been quite a long time on this dump really making everything boring.

Many of us here waited that day to come so those speculative ideas will be gone, and this market will survive. That's proven for a strong and courageous person to have no disappointments no matter what happens. Big whales couldn't wait that to happen that those small holders will let go of their holdings, so they will be taking over soon as part of their strategies in cryptocurrency investments.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:14:47 PM

Why shouldn’t we be concerned? Seems like everyone on here is extremely confident will see a bounce back to the December highs and then surpass them, but this dip/crash is now 5 months long. So I’m curious as to why so many of you are confident?

because our worries really affect the current market situation. so if we can not panic in dealing with an existing problem. because everything must be dealt with calmly. so calm our minds so that our minds are clear.
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:20:04 PM

Why shouldn’t we be concerned? Seems like everyone on here is extremely confident will see a bounce back to the December highs and then surpass them, but this dip/crash is now 5 months long. So I’m curious as to why so many of you are confident?

Everyone is confidently waiting again for this comming December and they also wish what happen in the past year will happen again as their prediction.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Dikarama7

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:52:19 PM

If you join crypto then worries are losses, because worries will eliminate your patience and trust in crypto. So many people believe in crypto and that can make crypto survive, and with that I have no reason to worry about crypto.

⚡        D O G E M        ⚡ (https://dogem.online)
       🏩        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE
enogheghase123
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 09:09:12 PM

Well like we always propagate, bitcoin investment is for people who are willing to take risk without been emotionally traumatized, So people are confident because they are willing to take the risk, to stand with bitcoin through thin and tough time. These are the kind of investors we want in cryptocurrency.

jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:24:13 AM

We should not be concerned cause as investors and also business persons we know the market flow and how the market flows and right now the market i just going through some bearish time that is affecting us all.But am so full of hope that the everything will be fine
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:56:03 AM

Real investors can wait longer as we know that bitcoin can bounce after the fall. Although theirs no time frame when this going to make a rally and rise the price higher. We just here to wait patiently and prove to them that bitcoin is our future.

paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:03:32 AM

This is because people believes in it. Maybe bitcoin declined big time, from $19k+ to $6kusd will sure makes an individual to cry over from it. But if you just see the history of bitcoins as represented by a graph, you can see that its a normal routine of it. As it decrease, it bouncing up again so high. Its also my motivation to continue t9 believe in this coin, but i am not that confident if its going to happen this december, but i know for sure it will happen soon.
Jateng

Activity: 1304
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:08:50 AM

For me we should be concerned even though we do not have bitcoin. Bitcoin price will affect every other coin that we are holding especially alts. It is not bad to wait for the price to increase but we must not expect/assume. Bitcoin price direction when Ber months especially when December is really good so it has a higher chance that it will happen again.

bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

If you only see the price value that will occur when you are very wrong because the value of the price in trading occurs because of fluctuating prices, there is a bullish and bearish trend, and it is very natural.

Actually, the most important thing from that is how the development of the bitcoin system itself can make bitcoin continue to grow and prices will certainly follow.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:34:05 AM

Personally, i think that believe in your investment is what you need whenever investing. That's the reason why I'm still so confident in bitcoin
I agree with you, no matter what you have to stick to it , thats what gives the best results
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:49:20 AM

After huge fall there will be a price increase and many believe in that specially in bitcoin investments because once prices gets high holders will try to sell bitcoin to take an advantage from the level and that makes the prices fall and during low prices most people buy tokens than selling which makes a high demand and that is why prices can increase

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:49:44 AM

I guess, most of these people are true believers and holders of bitcoins since they want to increase it's price to gain more profits in the near future. Also, they want to make this coin even more popular to the people so that it can earn more positive feedbacks and thoughts from the public and in social medias.
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:54:28 AM

Personally, i think that believe in your investment is what you need whenever investing. That's the reason why I'm still so confident in bitcoin
I agree with you, no matter what you have to stick to it , thats what gives the best results

Of course hodl by being patient through confidence is the only quality in an investor that can make to increase profits and in bitcoin market there are many traders who have lost there money and left due to lack of confidence but few still remains with holding there bitcoins without selling them and certainly there will be a time that they will take considerable profits

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:57:23 AM

We do not have to concern, because each of us is a professional in our field and is devoted to it to the end.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:58:50 AM

You should get used to it. This is the reason why everyone is confidently waiting for the reversal because it happened before.

If you are most worried, nothing will happen and no can do if you just keep on worrying. An individual who isn't even a whale doesn't have the capability to move the market up alone.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:00:24 PM

I think seeing the price of altcoins now also starts to grow better, so I believe that in the future the price will be higher than the previous price, so I won't worry that the altcoin price will be higher in the near future.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:04:05 PM

After huge fall there will be a price increase and many believe in that specially in bitcoin investments because once prices gets high holders will try to sell bitcoin to take an advantage from the level and that makes the prices fall and during low prices most people buy tokens than selling which makes a high demand and that is why prices can increase
The thing that should keep in mind is when prices fall so deeply, surely there will be a huge possibility for prices to increase multiple times, because at normal price with currently market, you'll get profit as much as your investment, especially when it higher than yesterday's price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: