Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:50:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PIVX price  (Read 2147 times)
ralags

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:20:14 AM

$PIVX core wallet release coming in March as per road map. Deterministic zPIV minting, Zerocoin zPIV Staking (zPoS), new wallet GUI design, tons of stability, usability & performance enhancements, bug fixes & more!

Price will be mooning this month

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:11:10 AM

$PIVX core wallet release coming in March as per road map. Deterministic zPIV minting, Zerocoin zPIV Staking (zPoS), new wallet GUI design, tons of stability, usability & performance enhancements, bug fixes & more!

Do not forget that Binance has recently added PIVX, that can give it a big push in terms of trading volume, I think it will go much higher this year, however, now is a good time to pick some coins during this altcoins dip.
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:20:08 PM

zPIV minting... then DEX ... if only apple could authorize the iOS wallet... that is very annoying to be dependent from a centralized authority...

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:36:05 PM

Hi everybody, this is my first topic. I'm wondering why the PIVX price has not risen since the China crisis. More or less all the other major coins have resumed their run but that's not the case of PIVX. This is very strange to me because I think that PIVX should be one of the most valuable coins today available in terms of tech and developement structure. what's happening to PIVX  Huh
To my great regret, the technical side of the question rarely affects the price of a particular coin. Now only the popularity is influenced by the interest of large investors.

B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:47:33 PM

Hi everybody, this is my first topic. I'm wondering why the PIVX price has not risen since the China crisis. More or less all the other major coins have resumed their run but that's not the case of PIVX. This is very strange to me because I think that PIVX should be one of the most valuable coins today available in terms of tech and developement structure. what's happening to PIVX  Huh
To my great regret, the technical side of the question rarely affects the price of a particular coin. Now only the popularity is influenced by the interest of large investors.

and pump groups... leaving trails of disappointing users... PIVX has great devs, not only from a technical perspective, but reliability, honesty and awesome users Smiley. The best coins will destroy all the weakest... in due and most perfect time Smiley.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
joae1975

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:54:43 AM

and pump groups... leaving trails of disappointing users... PIVX has great devs, not only from a technical perspective, but reliability, honesty and awesome users Smiley. The best coins will destroy all the weakest... in due and most perfect time Smiley.
Yes indeed!  Buy now!  Can only go up!  I can't believe it's this cheap! 

1PewuG8KZJUPK3CtvAkAs1Uw42rQgUv5Jk
B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:30:32 PM

and now with the introduction of full fungibility with zpivx staking... it's really 2.0 ! however it's not because the technical improves that the price has too.

Tryto

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:11:42 PM

Kot Kotofej
You are not quite right, the prospects and the technical side of the project lure investors, and as you understand, investors themselves set a price on the stock exchanges.
pradobo

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:17:42 PM

The project looks strong and PIVX tries to keep its price, it's a pity that the technical side of the project can not affect the price of the coin itself, it all depends on the traders themselves.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:06:40 PM

I believe in private coins. This is one of the most promising coins in this area. I noticed the fact that this coin did not fall much, in contrast to many other coins. This indicates that people trust this project.
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:37:36 PM

after ban and regulations demand of privacy coins will be high , then we can expect price of all good privacy tech (coins) will grow .
Kaattu1

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:02:06 AM

PIVX has implanted Zerocoin, a coin that can do what Bitcoin is unable to do. Zerocoin offers users of PIVX full privacy.  The implementation of the coin protocol is able to transform publicly viewable PIV (zPIV or Zerocoin PIV)  into anonymous PIV. When a user wants to spend Zerocoin, zPiV is seen in the wallet without any history.Privacy has been seen as a vital part of our daily means of transaction, which is the reason whyPIVX (PIVX) has merge ethos of DASH with a more sophisticated anonymity and privacy. Ethos is an affordable payment and prioritizes very fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: