Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:07:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why must boycott masternode.online site?  (Read 451 times)
solariumcoin (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 08:43:25 PM

ALERT!!! masternode.online site

We found that masternode.online site has troll us by labelling solarium as a “JAM” just another masternode. they also labelled some other coin community too.This site however requires us to pay 0.2 btc for their listing and yet they  fud us and some other coin as JAM. The guy name ‘StakeandNodes and ‘cryptosandwich’ are the mafia of bringing up a shaddy business site which is masternode.online under-table paid business and we solarium believe that this is not a good practical in crypto space. here is the proof that site troll some coin after getting payment and require us to pay more to clean up the mess they created here

https://www.stakeandnodes.com/just-another-masternode

after they create fud, they will approach that coin dev and take over the coin by bringing a new concept of “comittee taking control concept” .They did to community of artax coin and they got the premine coin that they hold now. They choosen some coin that have many community. They occasionally offer a repair to the damage of some comunity where the price low. Soon they take over, they bring the concept of "eductational" and start selling and marketing the coin that they taken over.

We have proof that guy name “StakeandNodes” the admin of masternode.online in telegram have taken over artax coin. Please ask that community in their discord. They promise to bring change to artax but nothing yet changed. He force the dev to fork the coin and community at pressure agree to put him the premine coin.until now, artax is still struggling with no features at all. They  dumped price so hard.

They are smart of delivering “education” to new people hence doing a shaddy business. We, solarium faced a hard hit from this and we enquire them to delist us from masternode.online and return us 0.2 btc that they have taken from us. Solarium at how will stand strong with solarium community and good people of crypto space with other transparent  good platform of community base.We have decide not to work with people taking  for granted in this crypto world and work with a certain coin that pay them higher.this is such a shame thing.

we solarium urge the community  with other coin that they have listed here https://www.stakeandnodes.com/just-another-masternode to come over boycot the masternode.online site.

please boycot as brightly now they maniuplate a lot of masternode coin and investor.

Regard,
Solarium coin

“By the community to the community”

Please spread info to the community of
(ZEX) ZexCoin
(NZL) Zealium Coin
(ZLS) Zalias
(ZACA) ZacaCoin
(YOBA) YOBA Coin
(YIC) YICOIN
(XMX) Xuma
(XEN) XEON
(XAR) XaruCoin
(WANT) WantCore
(VIZZ) VIZZOTOP
(VIVO) VIVO
(VRT) Virtus
(VTAR) Vantaur
(VRT) Virtus
(TRP) TravelPay
(TX) TransferCoin
(TOK) TokugawaCoin
 (TIMEC) TIMECoin
(TECAX) Tec-AX
 (SLC) SuperLumic Coin
(SUB1X) SUB1X
 (STONE) StoneCoin
(SNC) Stannum Coin
(SPK) SPARKS
(SPL) Simplicity
(SATC) Satoshicoin
(SAROS) SAROS
(SNCZ) Sanchezium
(SAGA) SagaCoin
 (ROE) Rover Coin
(RNS) RENOS
(RMT) Rampant
(RCO) Rampant
(RADIUS) RADIUS
 (QDP) QuDex Pay
(QUAZ) QUAZ
(PYRO) Pyro
(PUSHI) PUSHI Coin
 (PURA) PURA
(PRUFUS) Prufus
(PROTON) ProtonCoin
(PHC) ProfitHuntersCoin
(PPX) PlatoPay
(PBS) PHOBOS
 (PHILS) PhilsCurrency
(PNX) Phantomx
(OMEGA) OMEGA
(OLMP) Olympic Coin
(NMS) Numus
(NIHL) NihiloCoin
(NIBEX) NIBEX
(NERO) NERO
(NNC) Nanucoin
(MUN) MUNcoin
(MTI) MTI Coin
 (MOUSE) MOUSE
(MIE) MotileCoin
(MNB) MoneyBag
(MTNC) Masternodecoin
(MXT) MarteX
 (MARCO) MarbleCoin
(MMB) MamboCoin
(MGN) MagnaCoin
(MDC) MADCOIN
(LUNEX) LUNEX
(LUCKY) LuckyBit
(LIZ) LIZUS
(LGA) League Coin
(VGS) Las Vegas Coin
(KREDS) Kreds
(KC) Kraken Coin
(KORE) Kore
(KGX) KINGSTON
 (JLG) Jolt Gas
(JIYO) JIYO
(ITZ) Interzone
(IMC) Intermodal Coin
 (ICH) INSTACASH
(INSN) INSaNe
 (IC) Ignition Coin
(HTRC) High Temperature Coin
 (HTK) HiddenTalk
(HXX) HexxCoin
 (GOA) GoaCoin
(MRJA) GanjaCoin
(GMCN) GambleCoin
(GMCN) GambleCoin
 (GNR) Gainer
(FSC) FriendshipCoin
(FIX) Fornix
(XFT) Footy Cash
(FLM) FOLM
(FXC) Fexchange
(FRM) Ferrum Coin
(EXUS) EXUS Coin
(ETHF) Ethereum Future
(ENT) Eternity
 (END) Endorphin
(ELLI) Elliotcoin
 (ELP) Ellerium Project
 (ERZ) EarnzCoin
 (DXC) DIXIcoin
(DSC) DiscountCoin
(WAGE) Digiwage
(DGM) DigiMoney
(DMD) Diamond
(DSR) Desire
 (DNR) Denarius
(CRU) Curium
 (CUBIS) CubisCore
 (CRC) CrowdCoin
(CRM) CREAM
(CMOS) Cosmo Coin
(CRZ) COREZ
(XCPO) COPICO
(XCXT) CoinonatX
(CIV) Civitas
(CHC) ChainCoin
(CARAT) CaratusCoin
(CAP) Capital Coin
(BUGO) BU-GO
(BRV) BravoCoin
(BSD) BitSend
(BHD) Bithold
(MON) Bitcoin Monster
(BLTG) Bitcoin Lightning
(BTCF) Bitcoin Final
(BTDX) Bitcloud
 (KNG) BetKings
(BEET) Beetle Coin
 (BASHC) BashCoin
(BANQ) BANQ
(ARION) ARION
(ARC) ArcticCoin
 (ARGO) ARGO
 (AND) AndCoin
 (AMS) AmsterdamCoin
 (ALP) AlphaCoin
(AKN) Akencash
(AGNI) AGNI coin
(AGN) Agena
(ADV) Advance
 (ACCO) Accolade
(ABS) Absolute
(ABS) Absolute

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WinLikeStupid

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:54:01 PM

He has a point though. What does your coin actually do that every other coin doesn't?
Dead Things

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:07:56 PM

Step up your game and prove you're not a JAM. Don't cry about it.

velbet

Activity: 448
Merit: 88

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:31:56 PM

I dont like masternodes.online anymore.
StakeAndNodes

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:08:35 PM

Your post is very misleading and wrought with inaccuracies. Here are a couple facts for you:
-
  • StakeAndNodes(Telegram/Discord) and StakeAndNodes.com has no business with Masternodes.Online at all. I don't work for them, I get 0 compensation from them. I was simply active in their MNO Telegram chat 3 months ago and they made me an "admin" in their Telegram channel so I could boot spammers and the like since I am very active in the chat. Please refrain from linking me with them or attacking their business practices. CryptoSandwich runs MNO and by my observation runs a very professional business.
  • The committee for Artax(XAX) was formed by the community. I was voted, along with others, by the committee to control some of the premine for the coin swap. The premine addresses are listed and every single txn from that address is based on our ledger for the coin swap. This will be listed soon once we scrub the names from who had what coins.
  • None of my effort with Artax(XAX) has been compensated and I've made no offer or request from the committee or community for any services.
  • The education link(https://www.stakeandnodes.com/masternode-quick-primer) I've posted in the MNO Telegram chat is purely to help people understand the basics of getting into masternodes as many new people would ask the same questions.
  • Every single decision as it relates to the ARTX -> XAX coin swap was voted on and all the voted are documented. You yourself can clearly see the voting that took place. The idea that anyone forced the Artax devs to fork or do anything is ridiculous.
  • In the Artax chat this morning I told you I would reach out to you directly after I left a crypto conference to discuss the situation of the JAM list(my own creation) and you said ok.
  • There are other inaccuracies I don't care to address.

What this boils to me is that you would like some censorship to take place because you don't like the results of someone's analysis. I am very interested in developing the masternode space and seeing it grow with people who under the basic concepts so they can make educated decisions. At the same time I've always thought there should be standards projects aim to meet because of the significant investment into masternodes. I created the JAM list to help people understand those MN coins that are not bringing much to the table besides being a masternode, especially with all the exit scams going on in this space.

I hope you read this and realize your misrepresentation of the facts and continue to develop Solarium into a useful cryptocurrency in the future so it can be removed from the JAM list.
Rocstar

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:54:56 AM

StakeandNodes, I think some of the coins on your list are there unfairly. I don't know about all of them, but a couple that I am part of, DixiCoin and Nihilo don't deserve to be on your list. Both are very advanced in their development of the platforms they are releasing and have provided the community screenshots and Nihilo is releasing regular weekly updates of their development. If you looked at their latest update you will see they are not just another masternode.

I also wonder what your process is for updating your list. Are you reviewing each coin weekly? Monthly? At all? If not, your list will become out of date very quickly and could be unfairly damaging to some projects.

You have created this list, which I believe to be inaccurate already. You need to responsibly and actively manage it, or you should take it down.
StakeAndNodes

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:22:27 AM

StakeandNodes, I think some of the coins on your list are there unfairly. I don't know about all of them, but a couple that I am part of, DixiCoin and Nihilo don't deserve to be on your list. Both are very advanced in their development of the platforms they are releasing and have provided the community screenshots and Nihilo is releasing regular weekly updates of their development. If you looked at their latest update you will see they are not just another masternode.

I also wonder what your process is for updating your list. Are you reviewing each coin weekly? Monthly? At all? If not, your list will become out of date very quickly and could be unfairly damaging to some projects.

You have created this list, which I believe to be inaccurate already. You need to responsibly and actively manage it, or you should take it down.

My list will be evolving as I continue to review coins and monitor their activity and production. As you see at the bottom of the list it has a date and has yet to be a week since it was released.

DixiCoin - At the time of review DixiCoin was 30 days from Genesis block. Please understand that in the masternode space exit scams are common within the first 60 days despite any promises made.
Nihilo  - Roadmap shows nothing utility wise being delivered until Q2 2019. The marketplace is not due until Q3 2019 which is their main utility. It is also less than 50 days since genesis block.

One dev of a coin reached out and after being show additional information that wasnt readily available I removed them off the list. Ideally this list would be empty.
alkaiser

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 11:18:40 AM

a judgement without preview , review , asking dev , involved in community ?

i think you dont have any capability to judge anything , garbage typical , learn more kiddo

My list will be evolving as I continue to review coins and monitor their activity and production. As you see at the bottom of the list it has a date and has yet to be a week since it was released.

DixiCoin - At the time of review DixiCoin was 30 days from Genesis block. Please understand that in the masternode space exit scams are common within the first 60 days despite any promises made.
Nihilo  - Roadmap shows nothing utility wise being delivered until Q2 2019. The marketplace is not due until Q3 2019 which is their main utility. It is also less than 50 days since genesis block.

One dev of a coin reached out and after being show additional information that wasnt readily available I removed them off the list. Ideally this list would be empty.

Provider Of Block Explorer - Portfolio : https://blockxplorer.info/ , PM me if you interested to use my service.
Rocstar

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:31:45 AM

I think your method of analysis is flawed. It is very shallow and is not comprehensive enough to be categorising coins as JAM.

Many coins deliver well in advance of the timelines on their roadmap. For example, Nihilo's marketplace will be delivered at the end of April to early May this year. There is a lot more going on there which you would see if you read their weekly update. By failing to read this type of information being released by projects is why your "analysis" is flawed.

The only reason you can do it is because this is crypto. If this was shares your "analysis" would be considered a joke. If you take yourself seriously, you should to your analysis properly and show your analysis.
StakeAndNodes

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:04:56 PM

If things are delivered earlier than expected then that is a great thing. Many coins also deliver late or never at all. Coins will be taken off the list as roadmap adherence occurs. I'll have more detailed information for subscribers. My criteria for JAMs is stated with the list. I've received largely positive feedback and understand that everyone will not be happy. As time goes by coins will be removed and more added.
shroomzcoin

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:15:48 PM

If things are delivered earlier than expected then that is a great thing. Many coins also deliver late or never at all. Coins will be taken off the list as roadmap adherence occurs. I'll have more detailed information for subscribers. My criteria for JAMs is stated with the list. I've received largely positive feedback and understand that everyone will not be happy. As time goes by coins will be removed and more added.
most of your list seems right, but upon actually looking there are a few coins on there that do not fit the criteria for being JAM's, so how up to date is your list? how often do you actually check the coins on there? and just to check you have personally went through every whitepaper and information on these coins and came to the conclusion for every single one that they are jam's on your own?
solariumcoin (OP)

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 04:26:31 PM

brightly it was nothing solid analytic on each coin that they listed.
they even dont have the idea and look into that community.

it was shame to bring this platform like this kind of activity. MNO is just nothing rather than feed API from exchanges data and publish it.they collect the money and trap people with their own way .redicolous.no solid arguement. shaddy business detected. money manipulator is here.
the modus is now clearer

i have also got infos about some coin even dont have to pay them to listing.

Dead Things

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:19:08 AM

Since the convo (inevitably) has shifted to merit, why is Northern NOT on your list? That's the JAMiest of the JAM coins, bar none!

StakeAndNodes

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:30:22 AM

most of your list seems right, but upon actually looking there are a few coins on there that do not fit the criteria for being JAM's, so how up to date is your list? how often do you actually check the coins on there? and just to check you have personally went through every whitepaper and information on these coins and came to the conclusion for every single one that they are jam's on your own?

I did go through each coin(website, WP, Discord, etc) and it took me a lot of time. I made notes and specific attributes when I did so. This will make my next cycle through faster. I plan to do it at least once a month and more often than that as the information to review declines.
StakeAndNodes

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:08:26 PM

brightly it was nothing solid analytic on each coin that they listed.
they even dont have the idea and look into that community.

it was shame to bring this platform like this kind of activity. MNO is just nothing rather than feed API from exchanges data and publish it.they collect the money and trap people with their own way .redicolous.no solid arguement. shaddy business detected. money manipulator is here.
the modus is now clearer

i have also got infos about some coin even dont have to pay them to listing.

I will say again. I have nothing to do with MNO. I am in the chat just like anyone else is. That chat is a public place where anyone can say anything. It sounds like you want me censored. Please focus on furthering development of your coin and community.
StakeAndNodes

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:15:35 PM

Since the convo (inevitably) has shifted to merit, why is Northern NOT on your list? That's the JAMiest of the JAM coins, bar none!

NORT was on the edge. However they've stated a clear purpose with a marketplace and the community is active on social media and other places. I will continue to monitor them. Keep in mind I don't factor anything related to price for this analysis.
KYBORG11111

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:28:19 PM

I observe further

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰▰ PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON ▰▰▰
www.papusha.io/
cadoso876

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:07:08 PM

Great project with a great team and supporters. Let’s make this grow up Cheesy
dkbit98
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 7147

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:17:14 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 06:54:03 PM by dkbit98

Why is Denarius (DNR)  and Folm (FLM) on this list, and who created this ?

Why don't you look at GITHUB for all of this coins ??

FOLM (FLM)
https://github.com/folm

Denarius (DNR)
https://coincheckup.com/coins/denarius/analysis/github

Solarium coin has lower volume then both of this coins
and github activity is nero zero
https://github.com/solariumcoin

I would anyway say that,
99% of all Masternode coins are SCAM.

Examples:
BytePay
CropCoin
Banq...

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
StakeAndNodes

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:40:45 AM

Why is Denarius (DNR)  and Folm (FLM) on this list, and who created this ?

Why don't you look at GITHUB for all of this coins ??

FOLM (FLM)
https://github.com/folm

Denarius (DNR)
https://coincheckup.com/coins/denarius/analysis/github

Solarium coin has lower volume then both of this coins
and github activity is nero zero
https://github.com/solariumcoin

I would anyway say that,
99% of all Masternode coins are SCAM.

Examples:
BytePay
CropCoin
Banq...

FOLM was too new at the time of review so it was quite close. I see there's some purpose here so I expect in a few weeks if things continue down the right path FOLM will come off the list.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: