Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:13:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EO.trade cryptoexchange  (Read 447 times)
NeRoX82

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:50:44 PM

Do I understand this right, you are planning a free airdrop? or is this only to get users onto your platform?
They have an airdrop? I think free tokens will be available for platform users only.
PeToR

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:55:32 PM

Do I understand this right, you are planning a free airdrop? or is this only to get users onto your platform?
They have an airdrop? I think free tokens will be available for platform users only.
Sure, it will be useless if there will be a free airdrop for everyone.
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:02:19 AM

How are you guys different from your competitors? There are a lot of brokers coming up and I'd like to know what would make a customer choose you over the others.
Purge

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:07:39 AM

How are you guys different from your competitors? There are a lot of brokers coming up and I'd like to know what would make a customer choose you over the others.
I also know some trading platform, but all of them have a quite different idea as I know…
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:11:37 AM

Hi, what wallets can I use to pay for your tokens?
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:15:20 AM

Do you have any clients on your platform? Or when will it start? I mean first clients
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:00:34 AM

There are other crypto projects based on trading, but I think Expert Option has the expertise to move this forward!
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:05:15 AM

There are other crypto projects based on trading, but I think Expert Option has the expertise to move this forward!
Yes, there are actually a lot of them, it means that there is a huge potential in this business and maybe there is space for more than one project to succeed.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:09:35 AM

Yes, there are actually a lot of them, it means that there is a huge potential in this business and maybe there is space for more than one project to succeed.
You are right completely.
It is broker. One of the biggest field out there. Of course, there will be many projects about it
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:13:03 AM

You are right completely.
It is broker. One of the biggest field out there. Of course, there will be many projects about it
Yeah, we can be sure that the team knows their business and has a lot of experience in this field to realize what they promise to us.
PRAKT!K

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:20:09 AM

Why would anyone even use such tokens? It’s a way more easier to use bitcoin or even etherium on the platform for example.
UnIvErS

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:41:13 PM

Why would anyone even use such tokens? It’s a way more easier to use bitcoin or even etherium on the platform for example.
Most people don’t even know what bitcoin is! It will take years before regular people will trust things like this, and when it comes to houses, people are very careful.
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:30:34 PM

Most people don’t even know what bitcoin is! It will take years before regular people will trust things like this, and when it comes to houses, people are very careful.

I think it’s not bitcoin problem, people just a bit scared of the Blockchain technology itself.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:43:13 PM

I think it’s not bitcoin problem, people just a bit scared of the Blockchain technology itself.
Blockchain technology combined with smart contracts will be the core engine for the industry. The blockchain provides a mechanism for securing and transferring funds and supporting the complex multi-party agreements that drive those fund transfers through the use of smart contracts. So this technology is safe to use, I guarantee it.
GOZIC

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:47:40 PM

Blockchain technology combined with smart contracts will be the core engine for the industry. The blockchain provides a mechanism for securing and transferring funds and supporting the complex multi-party agreements that drive those fund transfers through the use of smart contracts. So this technology is safe to use, I guarantee it.
I still don’t trust blockchain it’s can be easily hacked and I have no idea where the data stores.
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:21:08 PM

I still don’t trust blockchain it’s can be easily hacked and I have no idea where the data stores.
The data will remain saved in an immutable distributed data store means that users can rest assured that their data cannot be tampered with, payment flows will be optimized and identity will be managed securely.
YGICIQU

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:27:59 PM

I think why the last project that tried this broker platform integrated into the blockchain has failed? I have read the ann and the project is good but people are not ready about this kind of platform. It can be a success if you can advertise it to the right crowd.
UlaNov

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:34:00 PM

I don’t want to be a shill, but I shill in a positive way this project will raise fairly in 2018. I’m prepared to invest a little bit on it. =)
Purge

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:40:59 PM

I think why the last project that tried this broker platform integrated into the blockchain has failed? I have read the ann and the project is good but people are not ready about this kind of platform. It can be a success if you can advertise it to the right crowd.
Maybe you are right, but don't assume things because a different project failed. This ICO has a working platform already.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:49:55 PM

It’s the good time to develop a decentralized broker platform, it will take some time to expand, so start now is the right thing to do. Expert Option can become a big platform in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: