Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:08:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Charts - Not visible  (Read 552 times)
33pwnz (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 03:07:22 PM

Hey!

I usually use BTC-e charts and bitcoincharts.com to see evolution and stats about btc and ltc pricing, but I tried to use others, like mtgoxlive.com and bitcoinwisdom.com but the charts simply do not appear!

Any ideas why I can't see neither the charts in mtgoxlive nor in BitcoinWisdom?

It's really buggin me off

Thank you!

Greetings

Edit: I'd just like to add that I can see perfectly the charts available in MtGox.com, just not the one in MtGoxLive.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 03:19:29 PM

My only guess'd be that you have Javascript run requests set to deny by default, but have whitelisted MtGox to run Javascript. Bitcoincharts doesn't use JS for charts, but GoxLive, BTCWisdom, and MtGox itself do. It could alternately be that MtGox has some type of code which reverts to a different language if JS support isn't detected.

Otherwise, maybe try a different browser. If you have plugins/extensions, might be worth a try switching them all off and refreshing to see if that helps.

Guess #2 - if you have a very slow Internet connection -- the way GoxLive draws charts, it first draws the axes, then takes a bit of time to download the data (~3 seconds on my slow 3G connection) to actually draw the graph lines and other information on the chart, so if you're just seeing the axes, that may be why.
33pwnz (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:04:00 PM

My only guess'd be that you have Javascript run requests set to deny by default, but have whitelisted MtGox to run Javascript. Bitcoincharts doesn't use JS for charts, but GoxLive, BTCWisdom, and MtGox itself do. It could alternately be that MtGox has some type of code which reverts to a different language if JS support isn't detected.

Otherwise, maybe try a different browser. If you have plugins/extensions, might be worth a try switching them all off and refreshing to see if that helps.

Guess #2 - if you have a very slow Internet connection -- the way GoxLive draws charts, it first draws the axes, then takes a bit of time to download the data (~3 seconds on my slow 3G connection) to actually draw the graph lines and other information on the chart, so if you're just seeing the axes, that may be why.

I've tested javascript by going to this page http://www.javatester.org/javascript.html, and everything seems to be working. And I never whitelisted MtGox...

And I can't even see the axes..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: