Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:27:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🔥[ANN][PrivateSale] MoneyToken - Piattaforma di Prestiti sulla Blockchain🚀🔥  (Read 1071 times)
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:40:25 PM

I think the discount will depend only on the terms of the loan (term and size), the rest is not important since all risks are covered by collateral.
The lien system makes the project completely safe for its owners, it turns out that they do not risk issuing loans at fiat.
Is it bad? Business should be built on real activity, not at risk or something like that.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:44:23 PM

nafantc
As I understood the main thread was deleted because of the violation of the rules of the airdrop.
What specific rules were violated? How will this affect the project itself?
In the airdrop, there was a requirement to write a post in the topic of the announcement. As a result, they wrote so many messages that this led to the removal of the thread.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:48:48 PM

nafantc
As I understood the main thread was deleted because of the violation of the rules of the airdrop.
What specific rules were violated? How will this affect the project itself?
In the airdrop, there was a requirement to write a post in the topic of the announcement. As a result, they wrote so many messages that this led to the removal of the thread.
Heh, it was an erroneous decision on the part of those who invented the airdrop. I hope the thread will either be restored or made a new one.
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:49:12 PM

By the way, I also took part in the airdrop, I am also an investor of the project. I have high hopes for MoneyToken.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:52:11 PM

By the way, I also took part in the airdrop, I am also an investor of the project. I have high hopes for MoneyToken.
How will the conditions for performing the airdrop now be determined if the main thread is removed?
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:02:14 PM

How will the conditions for performing the airdrop now be determined if the main thread is removed?
As far as I know, all points were executed with a bonus. Now it will not be possible to receive it.

Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:05:46 PM

As far as I know, all points were executed with a bonus. Now it will not be possible to receive it.
I think now this is the responsibility of the project team, they must solve this issue.

HerousNeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:06:09 PM

I think that from the airdrop it's time to remove the posting on the forum, and leave all other conditions, that's all.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:08:05 PM

I think that from the airdrop it's time to remove the posting on the forum, and leave all other conditions, that's all.
After what happened, I'm sure it's already done. The question is whether a new thread will be made in the main section.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:13:02 PM

After what happened, I'm sure it's already done. The question is whether a new thread will be made in the main section.
I think it will, in time. No one does not forbid the creation of a new stream, but of course I would like to see the restoration of the old one.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:13:59 PM

I would like to ask a few questions about the loan and its terms. Will it somehow soften the conditions for large borrowers, for firms or companies?
I am sure that they will, but this is in the future, now the project needs to start its activity in full force.
On idea in the fullest variant of realization of the project such questions will be solved by AI which this project develops.
Yes, this is a rather interesting part of the project, I hope we will see it in the work as soon as possible.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
DjonMnemonik

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:28:20 PM

Hello, is there any information on the main thread? Will it be restored?
It seems that no, it would be good if the project team became more active in the local sections.
I completely agree with you, there is a lack of a responsible person who would truly answer all the questions that come from the participants of the forum.
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:37:44 PM

I completely agree with you, there is a lack of a responsible person who would truly answer all the questions that come from the participants of the forum.
In fact, obsalyutno any answer is in the first and second post on this topic. You can look at the road map, in extreme cases go to the project website.
cryptonuim6

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:44:36 PM

If I can not pay the borrowed funds at the set time, what will happen in such cases? Will they impose a fine on me or immediately collect my funds that I left as collateral?
IavanHer3

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:35:41 PM

If I can not pay the borrowed funds at the set time, what will happen in such cases? Will they impose a fine on me or immediately collect my funds that I left as collateral?
I think that you will be put on the blacklist, the very funds you left as collateral will not be returned to you.
BatistaCru

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:39:25 PM

I think that you will be put on the blacklist, the very funds you left as collateral will not be returned to you.
The economy of the platform is fully thought out, the project will never be in the red, for this, economists are needed when drafting credit rules.
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:15:57 PM

In this case, you will lose your crypto currency, which was left as collateral and from this you will incur higher losses.
HerousNeo

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:20:02 AM

Today is the last day of pre-sale, for those who still think to invest or not, you need to decide exactly today, since then the discounts for buying tokens will be lower.
foppertc

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:47:06 AM

Today is the last day of pre-sale, for those who still think to invest or not, you need to decide exactly today, since then the discounts for buying tokens will be lower.
Yes, 25% discount simply entices. I invested about $ 300, I know that the amount is not large, but I support the project as I can.
HerousNeo

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:53:24 AM

Yes, 25% discount simply entices. I invested about $ 300, I know that the amount is not large, but I support the project as I can.
Of course, such a big discount, it seems very simpotichnoy, I also invested in the project, but this discount did not play an important role when I made a decision about investments.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: