Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the specific web sites,groups to join, to find new and good bounties?  (Read 108 times)
RGLAKSHI9490 (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 10:24:26 PM

Looking towards the crypto market with great expectations .... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
sycaburatan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:33:46 PM

Never trust these boutny websites,becasue there are less transparency with these website,you wont track your progress most of the time you will be just surprised when you didnt get rewards,because you are doing it wrongly,most of these websites are changing the rules in the middle of campaign and you wont get notified about it,this is how shady these websites are so that they can get as many stakes that they want.

seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:47:31 PM

Though I visit some bounty alert websites like bountylord, bountyplatform, bountyhive and co, but I still prefer to search for bounties manually myself in the bounty section of this forum and do my own analysis before I choose the one I do.
dotts

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:15:22 AM

Well, if you ask me what specific websites, groups to join, to find new and good bounties? In my own opinion, you should try the company I am joining now. Sphere is good bounty as far as I know. You can check their website https://sphere.social/bounty/. I like their white paper, their road map, and even the sphere team. They are very friendly and can answer your questions anytime. But you can also search bounties manually in the bounty section of this forum.
Agaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:29:54 AM

For my own experiences, since I was joining these particular businesses with different offers of groups, I'm not solely doing by my own, I was keeping on asking to my friends who really having high knowledge on crypto business. Because in crypto business, there are groups of people who really take advantage and those people are groups of scammers that they made a good promises from the start and ran away or disappear eventually.
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:50:59 AM

Looking towards the crypto market with great expectations .... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Best of all is BitcoinTalk, you can review the project here before participating the bounty of any project. And more than 90% new projects want to make the bounty announcement at BitcoinTalk.

leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:55:10 AM

I think you're still in this forum for your own manual search.
You can find some excellent ICO projects first and then find them at forum. Sad

herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:57:26 AM

Though I visit some bounty alert websites like bountylord, bountyplatform, bountyhive and co, but I still prefer to search for bounties manually myself in the bounty section of this forum and do my own analysis before I choose the one I do.

Thats true, looking for bounties manually is the best way to get a good bounties. Bounty platform and other bointies website only as a benchmark for me to follow the bounties.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:03:30 AM

Until now due to my knowledge, there is no group or website about rating bounty, how it's good or bad. All bounty hunters must find bounty themselves. Most of bounties are running on bounty section on bitcointalk. You can find a good bounty yourself.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:06:09 AM

You can just go here to see the bounty thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Or if you are a bit more serious you can do a weekly search. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=search

Search for: "Bounty"  Message age: 0 to 7 Days

Tick the box "Search in topic subjects only"

Untick the box marked "Search All"

Then click "Choose a board to search in, or search all"

And select the box "Bounties (Altcoins)" which is second from the bottom in the right hand column.

Now press the search button and you will get every Bounty posted in the last 7 days.

Donovan XXL

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:01:38 AM

How about here? Just browse the bounties section.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: