Veidt (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

Famous last words - Hold my beer.

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:29:43 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2020, 03:26:40 PM by Veidt

Del

Thats what I do, I drink beer and I know stuff.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fvsegarra

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 10:34:38 PM

Very nice review!  Cheesy

Internxt
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:42:17 PM

I will not go into details that there are already similar solutions. I will only say that this project will have problems with the legislation. Accordingly, this will hamper its spread.

Is it worth investing in it solely for the sake of speculation? Let everyone decide for himself.
misterchoc

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:59:12 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 08:04:32 AM by misterchoc

I won't lie. From what I read, this looks very promising. But what about illegal content? It cannot be regulated so it could become a place where illegal contents are stored. This might also lead to legislation issues.
CCRevoIution

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:05:06 PM

I won't lie. From what I read, this looks very promising. But what about illegal content?

I dont think this can totally be totally prevented, In order for it to be prevented it would require the service to be centralised and monitored. Sia hasn't done it, StorJ hasnt done it..
PeterPanda1

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:06:46 PM

I won't lie. From what I read, this looks very promising. But what about illegal content?

They'll use Civics identity verification, which should weed out a lot of potentially bad users.

I like this project. They're very transparent about everything and have met their deadlines so far.
JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 518

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 11:09:55 PM

interntx good price because low suply
but is not good coin low volume transction and not accepted in big exchanger
only coinexchange and yobit is good exchanger accepted internxt

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Veidt (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:13:25 PM

interntx good price because low suply
but is not good coin low volume transction and not accepted in big exchanger
only coinexchange and yobit is good exchanger accepted internxt

It's not that its not accepted in big exchanges.. Every coin is accepted if you wave the money on their face. The problem is that exchanges like binance demand millions from projects in order to consider them to be added. Binance was 1 million last time I checked. Also volume comes through demand.. and the demand will come once the beta and final release are out. You wont want to join at that time, the price will have already mooned.

seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:22:51 PM

Hmm I'm just seeing this for the first time here. Did they conduct an ICO or airdrop? The idea looks good but hope they can stand the test of time
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:25:21 PM

Looks like you're hyping some coin. I guess you know anything about this project. Maybe they need to market their project, Had they done ICO before? how much money they raised?
Veidt (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:39:30 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 02:13:41 PM by Veidt

Hmm I'm just seeing this for the first time here. Did they conduct an ICO or airdrop? The idea looks good but hope they can stand the test of time

Yea, they had an ICO back in the end of September.

Looks like you're hyping some coin. I guess you know anything about this project. Maybe they need to market their project, Had they done ICO before? how much money they raised?

They ran an ico back in september, which wasnt very succesful (200K raised), so the ceo put in his own money from his web hosting company he sold for 600k$ to fund the current project.

misterchoc

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:47:12 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 08:27:58 AM by misterchoc

They'll use Civics identity verification, which should weed out a lot of potentially bad users.

I like this project. They're very transparent about everything and have met their deadlines so far.

Right, I also read about the partnership with civic. Still this wont really be a full solution but I agree it might help filter out some unethical users.
SavageBrother

Activity: 129
Merit: 8

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:47:55 AM

That is a nice and extensive review. After reading, it might do some additional research myself. It definitively looks like an interesting project. Thanks again!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nhyira1

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:54:15 AM

Great review, I love cloud storage projects. I will add it to my portfolio  Cool
Veidt (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:16:38 AM

That is a nice and extensive review. After reading, it might do some additional research myself. It definitively looks like an interesting project. Thanks again!

No problem, I suggest you take a look at their whitepaper, they explain things a lot better than I do.

Don Stefanello

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:23:18 AM

Good review, but you have to take into account whole market, eg. when we are all in the bear market it will be tough for anyone to be a huge gainer, first we will need to wait for bitcoin to make his run, and than all the profits from that will be transfered to altcoins and then we will see their run
Agat22

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:38:46 AM

Interesting coin. Probably, I need to try to buy a few pieces for medium-term investment. Let's see what happens next.
gusevli

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:54:18 AM

I am also hearing about this for the first time. Will do some research about it on other internet forums  and websites and share some information soon. Would you mind sharing the demerits also ?
Veidt (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:16:17 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 02:14:43 PM by Veidt

Good review, but you have to take into account whole market, eg. when we are all in the bear market it will be tough for anyone to be a huge gainer, first we will need to wait for bitcoin to make his run, and than all the profits from that will be transfered to altcoins and then we will see their run

Well obviously, we must reach the end of the bear market to see gains. But consider this.. Fiat payments will give us a big independance from bitcoins price volatility, bringing fiat money directly from fiat to INXT. This was we will have a very stable price and as demand grows we will have a very stable rise of the price through buy orders from the platform itself. Fiat investors dont get bearish through bitcoins price collapses.

Also, I strongly believe that bitcoin will return to the bull runs very very soon.

I am also hearing about this for the first time. Will do some research about it on other internet forums  and websites and share some information soon. Would you mind sharing the demerits also ?

Well, I had some demerits back when I first invested, but since the many things have improved. One was that they had no marketer back then, they hired one like a month ago. They had no code, they released their code and their alpha and they are regularly updating it. They a poor roadmap back then, they have updated it and are very much on schedule on it. Their whitepaper was digging into the technical explaination, they have updated it also with all the technical details.

So to be honest, I dont have any demerits as of now apart from the low supply that equals to a volatile price, which makes it extremely important to invest at these low prices. But even that will even out as more people get involved and inxt tokens distribution evens out as time passes. Also it hasn't been listed to big exchanges yet that to me is not a bad thing but to some is, but it might actually be a good thing for new investors, cause the price hasn't mooned yet. But this also has been somewhat addressed as the CEO states that they expect to be listed on all major exchanges by the end of the year.

defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:52:05 AM

To date, there are already many projects that offer cloud storage on blockchain. Among them stands out the project Sia (SC). In favor of the project says that appeared in 2015, until this year the team has devoted to the development of the project and now having a finished product came to rebranding and promotion to the masses. The project has ambitious goals and is ready to compete with the giants in the face of Amazon, Google. The basis of everything, of course, security and competitive price for data storage. By the way, the storage can provide anyone, allocating part of the free space on your hard drive. I hardly believe in such projects as the one you offer in your post. But this is my opinion and healthy competition never hurts, but on the contrary moves progress.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: