Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:45:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (reward with 0.5BTC)whats the best way to deposit money into btc-e account  (Read 1210 times)
chouzhi1991 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 03:50:18 PM

Like the topic, I really want to find a best way to deposit money into btc-e account. And I'm living in CA,USA. I know this website call liqpay. But I can even sign up using my USA cellphone number. Plz can someone tell me. Also I willing to buy your usd code in btc-e. Only can meet in person around SF bay area. For the best answer, I will send 0.5BTC as a gift. Thankyou everyone. have a good day
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kjj
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:59:13 PM

Step 1.  Post this in the appropriate forum.
Step 2.  Listen to the answers you get there.
Step 3.  Bounty goes to the address in my signature.

17Np17BSrpnHCZ2pgtiMNnhjnsWJ2TMqq8
I routinely ignore posters with paid advertising in their sigs.  You should too.
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 06:07:58 PM

Buy egopay from any currency exchange site or find individual sellers and use it to deposit funds in btc-e.com

kylie.v

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 06:29:36 PM

OKpay is the best route

Depositing into your OKPay account is easy and accessible.

I'm located in California as well and there are many depositing options to get funds on your OKPay account in order to the funds into your BTC-e account such as Western Union, MoneyGram, and other many others: https://www.okpay.com/en/partners/exchangers/index.html

I suggest and highly recommend you read this site (it provides a step-by-step guide to depositing into your btc-e account as well as a video tutorial)

http://bitcoinworldwide.net/how-to-deposit-money-into-btc-e

This page has a lot of great info too

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/19hqfl/whats_the_easiestcheapest_way_to_deposit_usd_from/

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
. BREAKOUT STAKE.
  M U L T I C U R R E N C Y   S M A R T   C O N T R A C T S   +   S I D E C H A I N S
  A N N     |     W E B S I T E     |     T W I T T E R     |     G I T H U B    ★  C O I N S A L E   J U L Y  10  –  J U L Y  24  ★ 
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: