Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What we can do to make legal bitcoin in our country?  (Read 209 times)
007 SHIELD 007 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:41:31 PM

As we all see is very difficult with the corporate ,government and bitcoin. do you think we can do something to bring any change on it so we can make legal bitcoin in our country?
SellBuyAcc

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:44:46 PM

I guess we need to enlighten the "government" on how things work in bitcoin because some people noted the bitcoins illegal thing but some were not because there were countries that legalized bitcoin already and uses it in daily basis. And the point of some country is they cannot have any part of bitcoin in every transactions like fees.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:49:38 PM

I guess we need to enlighten the "government" on how things work in bitcoin because some people noted the bitcoins illegal thing but some were not because there were countries that legalized bitcoin already and uses it in daily basis. And the point of some country is they cannot have any part of bitcoin in every transactions like fees.

Those governments that are trying to ban bitcoin, completely know how bitcoin works and that's why they don't want it. They know that bitcoin is decentralized and if it is used by people instead o fiat, they no longer are able to control transcations.
There is no need to enlighten the governments.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:52:46 PM

As we all see is very difficult with the corporate ,government and bitcoin. do you think we can do something to bring any change on it so we can make legal bitcoin in our country?
Yes allot can be done, first we need to make the government understand the importance of bitcoin to individual and also I think we need to make or proof those who call bitcoin a scam wrong by introducing an agent that will bring the true of bitcoin to their understanding.
Tisubasha

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:58:37 PM

In Indonesia states that bitcoin is not a valid currency or payment instrument in Indonesia.
Indonesia also prohibits the Provider of Payment System Services to conduct payment transaction processing using virtual currency (including bitcoin).
But I hope one day Indonesia can receive virtual money.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:54:49 PM

we can not legalize bitcoin, because the governments that control the rules and decisions are in their hands.

however, we as sympathizers and bitcoin users should continue to spread positive things about bitcoin to the public. so the public can accept bitcoin.

we should do an open discussion with the government about how bitcoin affects the economy of the country.

Dingdongjl

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:36:18 AM

Those governments that are trying to ban bitcoin, completely know how bitcoin works and that's why they don't want it. They know that bitcoin is decentralized and if it is used by people instead o fiat, they no longer are able to control transcations.
There is no need to enlighten the governments.
Yes your right in fact they have better knowledge us.

For the OP, I think there is nothing you can do about it. But if there are many users on your country and whales maybe you can do a protest about the issue or just wait for the time that all people in the world use crypto if that time happens your government will surely legalize the crypto currency.

forumsehat

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:43:08 AM

It is true that it is very difficult to carry bitcoin in government or make it legal, but there must be a way, maybe it could be a tax payment agreement for a user or a bitcoin owner.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:54:24 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 09:42:31 AM by Indrawan77

It will be difficult to make government understand from our point of view because bitcoin doesn't give too much advantage for the country, it can't be taxed and the government cant  control it, so the best thing we can do is come out with proposal that is going to give both side advantage, so it's mean  there will be regulations that can balance the advantage we got and the advantage that the government got
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:13:02 AM

When more and  more people will start using bitcoin after learning about crypto currency, then in democratic counrites, the governments may start thinking about bitcoin.  So making others aware of bitcoin, motivating others to learn and trade in bitcoin, will increase bitcoin using family which can pressurize their respective governments over the issue.    But no body or institution will just give up it's authorities for the sake of convenience of others.  So without regulations the Government will never accept btc as legal currency. 
In case the government is enabled to control and tax, this currency then only the they will be legalizing it.
glaciercapital

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:27:25 AM

When more and  more people will start using bitcoin after learning about crypto currency, then in democratic counrites, the governments may start thinking about bitcoin.  So making others aware of bitcoin, motivating others to learn and trade in bitcoin, will increase bitcoin using family which can pressurize their respective governments over the issue.    But no body or institution will just give up it's authorities for the sake of convenience of others.  So without regulations the Government will never accept btc as legal currency. 
In case the government is enabled to control and tax, this currency then only the they will be legalizing it.

Yes I agree, I think the first step is to educate people. Bitcoin is not legal in most of these countries, because the governments and financial institutions do not understand how it works. As the public learns more system can be put in place to cater to bitcoin legal use.

kalph22

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:17:28 AM

It's really hard to convince the government to make Bitcoin legal, they already know what Bitcoin is, and they don't like it, because they can't regulate it. Other government just really want to secure their country with treats that Bitcoin may makes or do in their country.
Kokondao

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:27:48 AM

To date I have not been able to do anything to make legal bitcoin in my country, and I think by holding a law regulating the currency tax cryptocurrency may be the solution.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:33:22 AM

To be honest we can't do anything with these kind of situation because governments will take decision in the favour of them not for the people.But all we can do is start encouraging crypto curreny ppayments in our business,locale and where ever we can so it will spread all over the place later then government may think about to regulate it if more people using it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Shewar

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:12:35 AM

I think to make your country legalize bitcoin with the cooperation of bitcoin parties in the government in your country, and be sure to them if bitcoin will definitely help the economy in your country and will change your country for the better....
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:26:06 AM

To make bitcoin legal is following the procedures of law making. I have seen situations where law makers make law against the wish of the executive which included the Central Banks executive, Federal Reserve executives and when the laws are made, they are bound to follow it.

The advantage of it is that most of the lawmakers don't have adequate knowledge about how bitcoin works and what it entails. In the process of such law making, there is a stage of public hearing where everyone who are stakeholders in that law would air their opinion, this will be an avenue to make voice heard and make argument to support bitcoin. Again, there are conferences, gathering,  meetups about blockchain that would publish a communiqué at the end in major online and print media being part of it could give an opportunity to speak and contribute. These are little things to be done to aid the granting of legal status or a more favorable disposition to bitcoin.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:52:38 AM

It is true that it is very difficult to carry bitcoin in government or make it legal, but there must be a way, maybe it could be a tax payment agreement for a user or a bitcoin owner.
Look, you know what is the problem? We want our governments to legalize bitcoins so that we can earn from them easily and things can be better regarding our financial positions and all that. But we are totally concealing ourselves from tax paying. Then just think, how government will allow us to use bitcoins if we don’t pay taxes? We must change our sense of thinking and only then anything better can be happened.
akristofor

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:04:50 AM

Without full control, government will never legalize BTC
What about taxes? How to fill the pockets of officials? I do not know what's going to happen, what would it really happen  Undecided
hao2067755834

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:21:00 AM

It is hard for ordinary people to change the behaviour of the government!

If BTC is widely used in your country, the government will soon realize the importance of BTC.

How will the government study the use of BTC?

It may soon be announced that the BTC is legal.

▃▃▃▃▃  U N I B R I G H T  ▃▃▃▃▃
⟪ Blockchain-Based Business Integration ⟫
visit: https://unibright.io/
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:00:29 AM

There is nothing much to do beside trying to bring governments attention to cryptocurrencies. Many governments haven't regulated them yet and it causes many problems with tax. It would be better for Bitcoin to be regulated, it could attract more investors. Politics is difficult topic and some countries might have problems with deciding what to do with Bitcoin.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: