Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 03:19:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Havven is launching eth-backed nomins next week  (Read 126 times)
awilliams (OP)

Activity: 191
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:49:49 PM

Big news for havven hodlers: https://blog.havven.io/the-full-launch-of-eusd-is-coming-next-week-43e3f9ddc79

"The full launch of eUSD is coming next week
We are happy to announce that, in line with the roadmap, the full release of ETH-backed nomins (eUSD) is coming next week! We have currently been running a trial period of eUSD with a limited amount of ETH in the smart contract as collateral, as well as a bug bounty for members of the community to provide an additional round of auditing. This trial period will conclude when eUSD fully launches next week. Additionally, the bug bounty has been completed.

Also next week, we will be releasing a tool that will simplify the process of converting ETH into eUSD and vice versa, helping you to interact with eUSD. This tool will be available on the Havven website. After the launch, we will make further exciting announcements around opportunities for people to use eUSD."

Thoughts?
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:55:42 PM

I really like what the dev. and the team of this project are bringing up these days. Just recently Havven was listed on kucoin. Now it is another good news from its platform. This shows how serious the developing team of the project is. It worth good commendation.
ccryptopark

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:12:54 PM

This was a great interview with the CEO that got posted today: https://youtu.be/HZOkZn4fxKc
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:18:24 PM

This is a very good news for the holders of havven. It is so glaring that the developer is working tirelessly to ensure that the project succeeds. I am glad to be a holder of this token and i believe that the coin will be among the best in 2018.
I wish to see more developments as regards the project. Thanks for the important information.
Longfellow27

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:32:23 PM

This is a good news actually for Ethereum. It has long been under the shadow of bitcoin. Now might be ethereum's rise to popularity without bitcoin's influence. If we are going to look at the market we will see graphs of ethereum being closely resembling bitcoin.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:52:51 PM

Congrats I say, but unfortunately I do not know the token before. Looking at the website it looks like this is a token that will have a high selling point, I'll see its progress again later. Cheers
rjefferson

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:16:44 AM

This is a very good news for the holders of havven. It is so glaring that the developer is working tirelessly to ensure that the project succeeds. I am glad to be a holder of this token and i believe that the coin will be among the best in 2018.
I wish to see more developments as regards the project. Thanks for the important information.

yes I think havven's team is one of the most hardworking ones out there. they roll out info and announcements quick and they didn't waste any time after their ico.
jhanson

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:56:40 PM

They announced it today guys: https://blog.havven.io/eusd-is-live-3e58cc5c44f9
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:59:25 AM

Good news for all the investers  of havven , behind this tere is lot of efforts and hard work of developers to succeed this project at any cost on the other hand this shows us that ho much devolpers are serious to make the project succeed
craigpo

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:45:05 PM

guys they even posted their audit which tether STILL HASN'T done loooool: https://blog.havven.io/read-the-eusd-audit-report-by-sigma-prime-9540f0cb5464
El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:55:51 PM

Big news for havven hodlers: https://blog.havven.io/the-full-launch-of-eusd-is-coming-next-week-43e3f9ddc79

"The full launch of eUSD is coming next week
We are happy to announce that, in line with the roadmap, the full release of ETH-backed nomins (eUSD) is coming next week! We have currently been running a trial period of eUSD with a limited amount of ETH in the smart contract as collateral, as well as a bug bounty for members of the community to provide an additional round of auditing. This trial period will conclude when eUSD fully launches next week. Additionally, the bug bounty has been completed.

Also next week, we will be releasing a tool that will simplify the process of converting ETH into eUSD and vice versa, helping you to interact with eUSD. This tool will be available on the Havven website. After the launch, we will make further exciting announcements around opportunities for people to use eUSD."

Thoughts?

Havven is a very interesting project in my opinion. I'm hodling and I will follow the project carefully.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: