Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:51:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thin (!) strategy to earn more Merit - Drama Queen (aka alia) busted Finally!!!  (Read 1045 times)
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:36:06 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 08:56:30 PM by Emilyearl

Dude you should be focused on yourself and stop trying to figure out why some peeps are getting more merits than others as people give merits based on how moved they are by a given post. You can't tell people whom they should or shouldn't merit. It's their merit and entitled to their gifting. The merit system is flawed and I think you can't do much about it.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:36:47 PM
Merited by allahabadi (2)

Dude you should be focused on yourself and stop trying to figure out why some peeps are getting more merits than others as people give merits based on how moved they are by a given post. You can't tell people whom they should or shouldn't merit. It's their merit and entitled to their gifting. The merit system is flawed and I think you can't do much about it.

What am I doing wrong?

Clearly merit farming/trading is happening.
mdayonliner's Red Trust removal T&C
My steps to deal with the merit users
Merit hole and 3 fixes might work (Worth looking)

All I am doing is, trying to be a dutiful and loyal member of the community.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
abulia

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:47:50 PM

A lot of you seem to want to red trust people for abusing merit.

I did my research on "trust" for this forum. It seems very important. Merit, however, does not seem very important.

It appears to me that someone who had multiple accounts (and who made tons of posts with those accounts), was trying to add to his merit and now you want to bust him.

While I understand why you are upset with someone cheating, aren't there more important things going on with this forum? How is this getting so much prime attention when hundreds of millions of dollars worth of scams have gone through this forum with people being ripped off every day.

There are so many of these threads in "Meta". So many wannabe FBI agents up in here.
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:51:33 AM

While I understand why you are upset with someone cheating, aren't there more important things going on with this forum? How is this getting so much prime attention when hundreds of millions of dollars worth of scams have gone through this forum with people being ripped off every day.
- I am not sure if there are any requirements of being 18 and 18+ to join this forum. If not then there should be. If you do not spend your money with responsibility then what can other do? You are an adult and you live with the choice you make.

PS: Merit is a big deal for this forum. I'm sure you are missing something here.
Please read: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:24:06 PM

What am I doing wrong?

Clearly merit farming/trading is happening.
mdayonliner's Red Trust removal T&C
My steps to deal with the merit users
Merit hole and 3 fixes might work (Worth looking)

All I am doing is, trying to be a dutiful and loyal member of the community.

You've done nothing wrong, but it appears that you don't have a coterie, so merit will take it's own time; also don't slip up carelessly; people out here are far too jealous to digest an objective honest review. They'll neg you without thinking twice and then call you all sorts of name to avoid reasonable arguments, while they wouldn't even criticize far worse actions by people who are in their pack.
Remember, probity is the best wisdom, but it rarely does the individual any good.
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:10:38 PM

You've done nothing wrong, but it appears that you don't have a coterie, so merit will take it's own time; also don't slip up carelessly; people out here are far too jealous to digest an objective honest review. They'll neg you without thinking twice and then call you all sorts of name to avoid reasonable arguments, while they wouldn't even criticize far worse actions by people who are in their pack.
Remember, probity is the best wisdom, but it rarely does the individual any good.

Thanks mate for all these kind words. I believe in my decency. I also realise that most of the time the odds can be against me. But it does not matter however I do take extra care. This is why I always believe in 2nd chance . It's a risky business to be dutiful to a community by being really ethical, those who will not agree with you they will attack you always with whatever they can. They will try to stop you. But I have nothing to lose here. I want to do something good for the community.

I love the concept of decentralisation and Blockchain.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: