Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:06:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HELP] Invest in ICO  (Read 355 times)
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:50:57 PM

How to invest in ICO ,,?!
Go to the ANN thread and join their telegram for presale or whitelist
Is it profitable ..?!
It depends on the projects
What are the risks .. ??
There are a lot of risks like scam ICO, phishing website page, send your money to the wrong address, unsuccessful funding ICO, no exchange listed, etc
Can anyone help me for this problem .. ??
Only you can help yourself. No one person can help you so you need to do your own research
how to see if it is SCAM or not SCAM ... ??
It's very difficult for a novice to spot an ICO scam, but you can check ICO review website on google

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoflipper18

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:08:24 PM

Research A LOT before putting some money into a project. It's just a gambling w/o DYOR
personally I like to check:
1) Idea/product; competitors in both spaces
2) Team;
3) Hardcap, token distribution etc
4) Check all social medias, read everything...  etc
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:24:17 PM

Will investing in ICO make you rich?
I never thought to invest in ICO, why because most of ICO now SCAM better I invest in altcoins that already exist in crypto market.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:02:58 PM

Spend time and study this forum at least a week. You will find a lot of useful information and find answers to your questions, they have been discussed many times.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:21:15 AM

invest in ICO is fairly easy just choose only ICO do you think best. the need to look out for is about distinguishing where the scam is not. It is indeed difficult sometimes for the beginner, and this became one of the risks to be covered are also entered in the ICO. often read only so that the understanding that you have added.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:26:19 AM

Investing into an ico projects is a very risky way to invest and that is why it is more profitable to invest into a coins when there are listed in the exchanges. Most of the coins and tokens get dump after listed in exchange and it might take years before price can get back at the ico price. I will advise you to read and study what experts are saying about ico before putting your hard earning into any projects. Many of the projects are scam and few are good therefore you should invest wisely.
c4ptch4

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:34:32 AM

see ANN thread ask telegram or follow the instructions on the website

Is it profitable ..?!
depending on the project you are following, because not all ico give us an advantage

What are the risks .. ??
maybe you lost a lot of money

what problem do you mean?
all decisions are in your own hands

it is difficult to distinguish a fraud project or not, but to minimize the project we follow it not a fraud then we must look carefully who the team behind the project
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:04:21 PM

An advice fro me is not to invest in all kinds of ico, the best ones are thw ones which do not have ico and already on the market like THUG, 1000% Profit guaranteed especially if you hold for 2 years, check them out on TG and Twitter
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:49:37 PM

Is it profitable ..?!
What are the risks .. ??
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:35:21 PM

Telegram is always the BEST source for investing into an ICO, i am always joining there first to see if the devs have good activity, and to see what does the other people think about them too.

An advice fro me is not to invest in all kinds of ico, the best ones are thw ones which do not have ico and already on the market like THUG, 1000% Profit guaranteed especially if you hold for 2 years, check them out on TG and Twitter

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:04:43 PM

The good start for a beginner will be TOP7 ICO table https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yq60Y9X9VbJ7AfZ6P0fRFauCuhu9BLZ1uynXmwpuW2Q/edit?ts=5a7875c8#gid=0 Most projects here with the biggest score is a reason to join, but you still need some more check and actions:

1) Join telegram, check activity/size of a group and compare it with hard cap of ICO. The main purpose is to determine if all tokens will be sold in few hours after the start or this projects will not reach hard cap.

2) Register to the whitelist of all projects. You will choose later which one will you really join, but you have to be pre-registered to invest in most promising ICOs.

3) Start with blockchain platforms only, don't join any other project.

This will finally give you like 90% chances to success in ICO.
scalvo98

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:28:51 PM

Investing into an ico projects is a very risky way to invest and that is why it is more profitable to invest into a coins when there are listed in the exchanges. Most of the coins and tokens get dump after listed in exchange and it might take years before price can get back at the ico price. I will advise you to read and study what experts are saying about ico before putting your hard earning into any projects. Many of the projects are scam and few are good therefore you should invest wisely.

That is why i am always trying to avoid investing on ICO stage, if i do not invest on the pre-sale or pre-ico, i am not gonna contribute, because the price always drops as soon as it gets released on the first exchange (a dex)

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Andrew DRo

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:02:16 PM

Undoubtedly it is profitable.  Just need to be aware of this plan.  There are 2 aspects here: ICO and the company. In particular, I chose the PAytomat company myself.  And to the ICO account it's hard to answer because every day my mind is changing, the more you read the more you know
SloggerSasha

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:56:08 PM

I would recommend joining the project Pavocoin. This is a way for farmers to better track their product and test results, and for better brands as a provider of safe, high quality, environmentally friendly products.
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:31:37 PM

Invest in ico is easy just buy ethereum and send ethereum to investment wallet and you will get token as a return.
Dont send ethereum from exchanger so you can claim your token without complicated thing.
It is profitable if you invest in the right ico.
How to spot good ico ? Read whitepapper and see their video and think about project is that project make sense or no. Look at their company and check the legality of company.
To judge a project is not an easy thing, we must really have to concentrate fully on the project so that no things happen that we do not want. Do not let us be fooled by people who are not responsible ..
sutil

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:39:43 PM

Heres my answer to your posts.

1) Inorder to invest in ICO, you must research first if the ICO you will join are legit.
2) Yes, some are profitable, others says price will dump once it enters the exchange site.
3.) Theres a risk of getting encounered  "We are hacked and we cannot pay you anymore.
4.) Since Bitcointalk.org is the oldest and the biggest forum site where you can post your task. They must present document  before making any .
5.) To avoid getting scam, RESEARCH for the ICO. Use icorating and icobench

----------------

1) How to invest in ICO ,,?!
Is it profitable ..?!
What are the risks .. ??

Is it profitable ..?!
What are the risks .. ??

Polkadog is the most meaningful meme coin project ever created
BlockchainLuke

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:02:32 PM

honestly if you diligently read there are many threads the same as you are available here.

every investment has a risk and if you are not good at choosing it then you will lose.
try to understand and research it before you invest.

try visiting this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2822896.msg28918031#msg28918031

How do you access new coins when comparing them to similar products? How do you pick the 'winner'?
baricuri

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:37:56 PM

I think at this point you should not invest in ICOs, because they are not currently well appreciated. Firstly, there are many fraudulent ICO projects that rob the property of so many people. So let's consider before investing in them.

AlisaWhishie

Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 10:13:15 PM

I've been looking around here for a while, monitoring a lot of projects, but not taking part in them, just analysing their behavior during their ICO and comparing it with their (un)success after an ICO end. So I've come to a conclusion that any good serious project is always much spoken about. Try joining some telegram groups to see what projects people are discussing a lot. But avoid being fooled by paid posts and comments, usually they are easy to recognize.

sousay

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:20:24 PM

First you need to research about the legit ico you want to join,there are lot of good ico's out there.About the risk,in every investment there were always be a risk .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: