Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:13:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do the Cryto market come in uptrend ???  (Read 653 times)
Jamboo30 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:46:03 AM

Hi everyone!

All markets is still down and i dont realize the signal which bring it uptrend again. I lost alot of money when invest in cryto. All of token I hold down >50% the valid when i buy and hold it.
In this situation can you suggest some of the best ICOs to invest or some of the valid token to hold?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you!

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:12:24 AM

Dear my friend,
I think the market still crazy now but it will come back. Waiting is only thing you should do now. At the end of year,  maybe the market won't be as better as last year but I am sure that it will GREEN and much better than now. So don't really worry about curent condion of cryto market.
user0000001

Activity: 938
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:45:50 AM

also lost a lot. but I want to believe in the best. it seems that the crypto currency is dying. on all exchanges volumes fell. I think we just have to wait. maybe it's not soon
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:08:46 AM

Hi everyone!

All markets is still down and i dont realize the signal which bring it uptrend again. I lost alot of money when invest in cryto. All of token I hold down >50% the valid when i buy and hold it.
In this situation can you suggest some of the best ICOs to invest or some of the valid token to hold?

Thank you!

The market will be green in the future, trust me. Now is just a small deep, you should keep holding your coins.
lasencja

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:29:46 AM

Not all price is steady,check bnb in binance and ond.
Mohondoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:12:52 AM

Of course my friend, for now the market conditions all altcoins are unstable, even decreased. But all that condition need some process and be patience. For now we can still trading, even now it's time we can buy altcoins. Do not worry I'm sure this condition will improve. Smiley
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:14:54 AM

I think a lot of people are experiencing things like you. yesterday the market is starting to improve. all the things will be normal again. i advise you to choose credit.jika you want token which is low price but have hope to grow further. i suggest you choose amon, dropil or debitum.
cryptorobbo

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 10:20:21 AM

Yes, there are a lot of people experiencing the same thing. It was a big hype in December, so many of us got in cryptos and lost a lot of money. Used to say that BTC is gonna dip more. The best thing to do now is to hold, You only lose when You sell. The market will recover because tech behind it is great. Risk management and proper strategies - that is important things to learn.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:43:10 AM

I guess it will be in the end of May, because Whales will want to make money for holidays, so they will pump the price of bitcoin. 2016 and 2017 years had a huge growth during this time.
ibasatec

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:52:44 AM

is likely to rise, probably in late April due to the approval of ETFs on the US stock exchange
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:02:06 AM

Well, it is very unfortunate that the market in total decline because of many problems like, Google ,Facebook, Twitter  bans crypto ads and other issues. It is expected that this crisis will continue in this period. but I think that the capitalists  will be the solution to all these problems, because they are the ones who control the value of this currency according to their interests.

On the other hand, I expect that in this duration the price of btc will stay between $ 6000 and  $ 7000 and this may continue within 2 weeks. and after that if it will become less than $ 6000, then I am pretty sure that Bitcoin Will return to the huge rise , because it is sure that those capitalists will  buy a great value of bitcoin.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:20:41 AM

also lost a lot. but I want to believe in the best. it seems that the crypto currency is dying. on all exchanges volumes fell. I think we just have to wait. maybe it's not soon

No it will not die and I believe more investors will come this year. No specific reason why this market are keep on falling, I only know it can really go higher this year. Cryptocurrency will go up again this 2nd quarter of 2018 i believe on this.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:31:33 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 10:00:58 AM by Jaycee99

Me too I got my own investments that base on the market that is now experiencing downfall and for its results low amount of money I got in my wallet. Also we can say how the market well flow we can not control people on how they invest. Same as before people well still be close to bitcoin they well still put there interest on every coin as much as possible its very happy and nice if people well know/invest on bitcoin and ethereum.

So, they say its a kind of correction (speaking about the maket) and that is what I'm curious off.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:32:59 PM

Hi everyone!

Thank you!
The best suggestion is just avoid the ICO investment because still market is fluctuating so we don't predict the future possibilities of ICO platform. This is right time to invest in Cryptocurrency so you should invest know it will make big profit in future.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
rahutomo

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:33:21 PM

All will rise again.
I believe in it,
the world has been created in pairs of partners ..
there is a ride there must be down
there is high there must be low
there is supply there is demand.
Relax and enjoy life,sir
Crimzon

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Be kind. Always.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:14:33 PM

I prefer to think about cryptoworld not as money but technology which blockchain gives us. We should understand that it will change the world in next maybe 5-7 years for sure. So if the technology will be popular - the recources of that technology will be popular too. I believe that oneday we will discuss on that forum about tough spring of 2018 and how many people were panicked and gave up. Stay strong my friend and you will be rewarded.
bhobafett

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:42:50 PM

If you believe in your coins, no matter how down trend this quarter will be, you're still gonna HODL them in spite of profit loss. You're not the only one experiencing this situation. If cannot handle it then, sell them all.

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
Jamboo30 (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:12:48 AM

I guess it will be in the end of May, because Whales will want to make money for holidays, so they will pump the price of bitcoin. 2016 and 2017 years had a huge growth during this time.
yes, I also think in the end of May or June, the cryto will come back. But all is guess. Hope it come truth.
Thank for your sharing. I want to get my money back  Undecided

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
Jamboo30 (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:14:40 AM

If you believe in your coins, no matter how down trend this quarter will be, you're still gonna HODL them in spite of profit loss. You're not the only one experiencing this situation. If cannot handle it then, sell them all.
I belivie in it, sell all them now i will lost  very much. I think many people same as me, and maybe the best way is continously hold and wait GREEN Signal in Cryto. Hope so. Thank you

mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:49:50 AM

Hi everyone!

Thank you!
What can you do besides be patient to keep everything you have, lest you injure yourself it's not a good way, do not keep investing in ICO I think it's very risky You can lose all your money just empty hand, better all the money for bitcoin, everyone believes bitcoin will show another increase in the future, but a little patience to get good results, do not waste your chances.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: