Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:22:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any lender willing to give me a shot?  (Read 220 times)
RYANC2010 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:29:21 AM

So i know my brand new account is a hugr red flag but im looking for a lender that i can pay back on the 3rd of next month, i can provide collateral and will cooperate and or jump through hoops to satisfy concerns, im fairly new to this but have a solid trade revord on paxful and have 0 negative feedback. If you can help out please contact me, if my request is ridiculous my apologies i figured my willingness to comply with the lenders needs may be enough to make it worth a shot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:32:12 AM

So i know my brand new account is a hugr red flag but im looking for a lender that i can pay back on the 3rd of next month, i can provide collateral and will cooperate and or jump through hoops to satisfy concerns, im fairly new to this but have a solid trade revord on paxful and have 0 negative feedback. If you can help out please contact me, if my request is ridiculous my apologies i figured my willingness to comply with the lenders needs may be enough to make it worth a shot.
What collateral?
JanEmil

Activity: 2282
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:00:17 AM

I can only handle small amount
I pay with ETH
You send ERC20 coin first
New coins is OK but high collateral

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 10:48:36 AM

So i know my brand new account is a hugr red flag but im looking for a lender that i can pay back on the 3rd of next month,
Then why are you asking for a loan if you know its a red flag and you know you are going to paid soon?

i can provide collateral and will cooperate and or jump through hoops to satisfy concerns,
What is your collateral? Also giving incentive payment to the lender via words is not securing repayment. Roll Eyes

im fairly new to this but have a solid trade revord on paxful and have 0 negative feedback.
Links? Proofs?

If you can help out please contact me, if my request is ridiculous my apologies i figured my willingness to comply with the lenders needs may be enough to make it worth a shot.
Provide information about the collateral. Then we will talk.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:29:16 PM

With no collateral your assurances are worth zero. You do realize that every scammer makes the same assurances, and yet inevitably vanishes with the money?

It really irritates me when I see people wanting a '"chance to prove themselves", because they're "not like the rest". When in reality, most people who say this are exactly like the rest.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
max2607

Activity: 135
Merit: 22

Need a nice avatar, can someone help :-)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:30:23 AM

I Get what your saying, honestly i should have read more about what is preffered as collateral. I had thought providing proof of my upcoming payment and securing it with a contract and a check or a title or something. I honestly put the cart before the horse and just put it out there. I had some trouble with my merchant account and its been a set back but, I do have genuine interest in getting more involved with people that have a solid reputation because im paying the price for my lack of caution in who i did business with. No worries though i had just got so use to trading and creating profit that when things got put on hold i wanted to find a way to keep the wheels turning. I dont have a bullshit button, im straight forward and blunt and have no misconceptions that if someone did help me it would be a risk that they shouldnt be in the habit of taking if they like money.
Blah blah and blah your words don't matter here thanks for wasting all our time though and remember this simple rule in the future
'Unless you don't have a valid collateral you don't get a loan' so please piss off from here now
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: