Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:04:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⛪ Church of the Ponzion Mind (CPM) ⛪ Lending Programs = Sowing Seeds of Faith ⛪  (Read 1008 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

Don't you guys have any Official Site?

As mentioned in the OP, not yet, bud, but forthcoming.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:29:41 PM

-snip-
Meanwhile, enjoy the view from the potential Church of the Ponzion Mind headquarters ...
Sorry, can't see it from the tree in the top of stakeminers' great tower Cry

"Seriously, a crypto airdrop from heaven? Shit just got real!"[/size]
holeillness pic there buddy & airdrop of apples yam yammy Tongue & pick cyberpinoy as a potential bounty manager Roll Eyes
(since i am 100% trolling, feel free to delete my shitpost)

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:40:29 PM

-snip-
Meanwhile, enjoy the view from the potential Church of the Ponzion Mind headquarters ...
Sorry, can't see it from the tree in the top of stakeminers' great tower Cry

"Seriously, a crypto airdrop from heaven? Shit just got real!"[/size]
holeillness pic there buddy & airdrop of apples yam yammy Tongue & pick cyberpinoy as a potential bounty manager Roll Eyes
(since i am 100% trolling, feel free to delete my shitpost)

Friendly troll posts are allowed, bud.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:14:37 PM

when asics?  Roll Eyes   ha

"God spoke to me after I took a hit of acid and was rollin' in the aisle at Church of the Ponzion Mind. I was instructed to relay that ASICs will be available in two weeks. Meanwhile, enjoy the box of fans. Anybody have a quarter?"

fans or fanboys?  :-D

~  when airdrop ? weeeeee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:17:44 PM

"God spoke to me after I took a hit of acid and was rollin' in the aisle at Church of the Ponzion Mind. I was instructed to relay that ASICs will be available in two weeks. Meanwhile, enjoy the box of fans. Anybody have a quarter?"

The first crypto airdrop from heaven is now in progress --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3305919.0.
gembitz

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:26:15 PM

The first crypto airdrop from heaven is now in progress --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3305919.0.

ETH addresses are clearly against the official Bitcoin Torah!!! :\  ~ how could you?

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
maydou

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Tw7yXzfoV2tU5gn5Ly3bxjJSgv35TJYQWf

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:05:38 AM

Good evening sir,
omg how to join  bounty campaign?!!1!

Nice project and I wish you luck sir.

• ● ●    Fameone    ● ● •
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED MODELING AND PHOTOGRAPHY PLATFORM
▌▐  ──────  Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Instagram  ●  YouTube  ●  Bitcointalk  ──────  ▌▐
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:46:36 PM

Good evening sir,

The bounty campaign was closed with just 30 participants, i was late. All you need to do is tweet by his prayer one per day, during 20 days  Grin
No lambo  Embarrassed
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:03:22 PM

Good evening sir,

The bounty campaign was closed with just 30 participants, i was late. All you need to do is tweet by his prayer one per day, during 20 days  Grin
No lambo  Embarrassed

The Airdrop is still going on with over 100 participants --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3305919.0.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:47:42 PM

Interested in initial church offering ⛪

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:53:12 PM

Interested in initial church offering ⛪

Great, you'll be at the top of matrix, reaping a handsome Harvest as outlined in the OP, but best hurry before somebody else snatches up the coveted position.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:23:22 PM

Expanding upon the following, sourced verbatim from the OP: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3279318.msg34187883#msg34187883 ...

Q. What happens once participation becomes lackluster? Do you have an exit scam strategy?
A. No need for an exit strategy. We'll simply reboot where the last 10% who've Seeded will be first in line to be at the top of the modified model followed by the previous 10%, continuing all the way up to the top 10% who first Seeded - enjoying Harvests - prior to allowing new Ponziarians into the fold in perpetuating the scheme. See Lucky 13: below for further considerations.

Here's where sowing a Seed of Faith is taken to whole new level. Among late Seeders, astute Ponziarians will no doubt Seed anew toward what they deem to be the end-is-nigh cycle of each and every Ponzi scheme Seeding round advanced by Church of the Ponzion Mind, thus positioning themselves to be part of the last 10% who participated, whereupon they'll be guaranteed placement at the top of the subsequent Seeding round, riding a new wave to a bountiful Harvest.

If you're thinking that this is akin to a "perpetual Ponzi", we suggest you quit studying and just take the test in seeing if you qualify to be a member of MENSA. Our guess is that you'll pass with flying Spaghetti Monster colors.

Also, all Ponziarians will be legal part owners of any property which Church of the Ponzion Mind calls its headquarters, shares directly proportional to Seeding amount. Current prospects include The Lodge at Blue Springs and Tarva Plantation, either of which would be open to ALL Ponziarians as a B&B free of charge based on availability (limited stays apply with additional nights offered at a nominal rate).

Bruno aka Ponziarch Fiddy V
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:27:52 AM

Why does the OP keep saying that this is not a joke, when it clearly is a joke/ponzi  Huh

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:51:40 PM

Why does the OP keep saying that this is not a joke, when it clearly is a joke/ponzi  Huh

Members of Flat-Earth religion don't consider their belief a joke and either do/will Ponziarians embracing sowing a Seed of Faith. In that same vein, followers of Bitcoin/Crypto could be considered a cult.

Church of the Ponzion Mind simply provides a bona fide platform for like-minded believers to continue practicing their faith.
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:43:31 PM

Why does the OP keep saying that this is not a joke, when it clearly is a joke/ponzi  Huh

Members of Flat-Earth religion don't consider their belief a joke and either do/will Ponziarians embracing sowing a Seed of Faith. In that same vein, followers of Bitcoin/Crypto could be considered a cult.

Church of the Ponzion Mind simply provides a bona fide platform for like-minded believers to continue practicing their faith.

So you are admittedly running this known ponzi for those poor souls that have "faith" in ponzis?

If it's a joke, it's could be misleading and people could get hurt (economically)  Angry

gembitz

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:25:09 AM

So you are admittedly running this known ponzi for those poor souls that have "faith" in ponzis?

If it's a joke, it's could be misleading and people could get hurt (economically)  Angry

A ponzi requires full belief

ponzi faucet when? :-D weee

steve_rogers

Activity: 280
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:16:59 AM

What ETH exchange rate is considered current or average?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:18:38 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 05:34:33 PM by Gleb Gamow

Why does the OP keep saying that this is not a joke, when it clearly is a joke/ponzi  Huh

If it's a joke, it's could be misleading and people could get hurt (economically)  Angry

Yes, Church of the Ponzion Mind is ADMITTEDLY running Ponzi(s) (plural).

Further, it's NOT A JOKE, ergo not misleading nor anybody will be financially harmed. Besides, we're only talkin' 'bout sowing a Seed of Faith for U$100, an amount that shouldn't put anybody into economical stress.

See how easy it is be forthcoming unlike ALL them lending programs aka [disguised] Ponzis that came before us?

A wise man once said, "A Ponzi requires full belief."

ponzi faucet when? :-D weee

Interesting concept, bud. Give us time to put further thought into the possibility.

Okay, I gave it LITERALLY 10 seconds of though and devised a plan. Faucets could be provided by Ponziarians - those who sow a Seed of Faith - where they're given CPM equaling the amount given when they Seed for the sole purpose of freely doling them out akin to how the sMerit thingy works. Once depleted, the Ponziarian is allocated a new batch of faucet CPM, double the first batch. This process is repeated one more time, receiving four times CPM for faucet purposes.

How do you like them apples?

Now, who wants to be the very first Ponziarian to sow a Seed of Faith for U$100? Bountiful Harvests awaits those who get in early.

ETH Wallet Addy:  0x281d01cFa50E95ca56ff8298167e1144C52A5967

Bruno aka Ponziarch Fiddy V
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:41:26 AM

Good project.
more power sir

i am also applying :DDD
gembitz

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:35:31 PM

holy water faucet when ?  Roll Eyes  meh

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: