Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:49:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Listening To False News...  (Read 2774 times)
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:49:08 PM

i agree with you that dont always trust with news, a new one maybe it just the fake news or good news, and please read the news fully dont read the title only, because as i know that sometimes the writer of the news is makes the title is dramatic, and maybe the title is bad but the news is good

NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:50:49 PM

Well we all know that one way of giving new and fresh information is thru internet so many people are taking advantage to used it and spread lots of fake news and we've seen a lot of it here. So for us bitcoin followers and believers you are the only one that can measure wether it is a fake news or not. Be mindful about it.
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:56:56 PM

Yes never listen to false news because it may affect the way you manage your job.Joining bitcoin is a job already because you spend time on it and give lots of efforts to succeed.If you keep on listening false news for sure your mind will be taken and end up of making failed decisions.
kwakufavour

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 11:59:28 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 12:13:41 AM by kwakufavour

Today was no exception of False News. Just a hoax of SEC hearing and whatever. Whales just do anything to push the price down just to buy low. Weak hands get shaken off easily and the whales dominate the market once again so that they can willfully manipulate the market when they want. I wait until the day fake news wont do any damage to ethereum or bitcoin Wink

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
kuckong

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:59:37 PM

I really agree with you, hearing false news in my opinion just wasting our time alone. And it will all destroy our concentration. When we are convinced of a story, then our belief is more stable. So in my opinion, we should be able to choose which news is good for us and where the bad news. If we do not understand the truth of the news. So do not be shy to ask friends who have long held bitcoin.

peynman

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:21:39 AM

People believe in false news are lack on reasearch and understanding, read more and compare all the ideas related to get rid on false news.
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:27:42 AM

There are people that rely on the news and believe what they read or heared without double ckecking the news and research their own news..
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:32:47 AM

Indeed you nailed it sir when you say that even if it is red light people will just still going to use crypto because they are already attached to it and made some fun on doing crypto. As we all know that it is another way to earn good income here in the cryptocurrency. So why would the government interfere where in fact it is the decision of the people to get involve in cryptocurrency or not? Well i could not help from those people telling negativeness on the system and all i could do is to continue what i am having fun of doing.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:33:51 AM

People tend to be very shallow. If there is a pump, they will buy because they want to ride the pumps. Only to find out that the correction is near at hand. If there is a strong decrease in value, they will also dump even if losing because they think Bitcoin is going to fall straight rock bottom. And then they will find out later on that it was just temporary. They do not really get behind what appears. This is also their approach in terms of news. They react immediately even if they do not know whether such news are simply FUDs or real.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:59:09 AM

I still don't knew why there are still people who easily believe in a fake news ,what my point is when we become part of this community we should know first what are the pros and cons here. Before anything else dig deep about the news that been spread if how reliable it is before the damage will be done.
Akichiva23

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:17:26 AM

Its quite unfortunate but there are lots of news out there that are up to no good at all, some just spread rumor and make baseless claims,the worst part of it is that people actually believe these news and continue spreading them. if the news is not authenticated hen i don't see the reason as to why it should spread
washing.machine

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:34:59 AM

Yes, such fake news is one of the government's efforts to stop Bitcoin users. By utilizing the existing media, they touting the oblique news about bitcoin. As a result, those who have not enough knowledge about bitcoin and want to join or invest are afraid to invest in the world of cryptocurrency.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:35:24 AM

I still don't knew why there are still people who easily believe in a fake news ,what my point is when we become part of this community we should know first what are the pros and cons here. Before anything else dig deep about the news that been spread if how reliable it is before the damage will be done.

To ensure that the fake news or fake information will be avoided we should only read and listen of the news from the most trusted websites. We should avoid the news that will came from unreliable source or just forwarded in email because the famous and reliable sites will only publish real news because their reputation is always at stake.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:39:25 AM

Each believer of Bitcoin has a role to play in the advocacy of Bitcoin. Remember, the survival of Bitcoin depends entirely on the patronage, thus the demand from the people. The fake news must be listened to so that good strategies can be formulated to counter-effect it. The major focus should be on the newbies who are less experienced to be carried away by the winds of the fake news circulating. Topics concerning such news must be raised here in a smart way not to cause FUD and discussed to clear all doubts.

aitrading

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:53:49 AM

Media is doing his main job - to spread false news. It's a 4th power as u know. And our main task as BTC community - don't follow them.
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:54:09 AM

It's really sad that many investors or newbies in crypto world falls instantly to this kind of nonsense fake news. It is really frustrating to see that they got panic immediately and sell their holdings at low price. I hope someday they will learn, feel regret and realize that the ones who spread the false rumors are the winners and become rich. I hope the spreading of bad news in cryptos will end.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:00:14 AM

Yeah. That is right and very true. Stop listening to false news or fake news. Flase news and fake news means not true, not credible, so why will you listen to that? Bitcoin now is very popular. Everyone knows it. Most of the people in the world knows it. Bitcoin is tru that you can make money out of it. Trust me.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:07:36 AM

It is okey to listen to the news but it is not good to believe in them. The news are not fake at all times but let us be intelligent enough to screen all the news and be choosy enough on what news to believe in. Some news are misleading that may discourage us but of course some are also true that may warn us.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:13:19 AM

I agree, negative news even how small it is will become more of a big news because of media influence thus resulting to have a negative impact on the crypto market. FUD and bad news are contributors of the crypto fluctuations which is always happening in the crypto market and some new investors will be hesitant in doing their plan investment for crypto currency coins.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:15:53 AM

of course we must stop listening to false news about bitcoin and i think bitcoin is good and dont make much people loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: