Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:39:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Listening To False News...  (Read 2774 times)
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:02:40 AM

Clever in understanding a news story is indispensable to many people, especially crypto traders. But unfortunately it's hard to know where the news is right or wrong. Sometimes a lot of media who write articles that do not fit the facts.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Advicerabi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:30:24 AM

It is okey to listen to the news but it is not good to believe in them. False news does not bring any positive outcome and this should not be tolerated. But Before we judge the News are false or not, we have to verify that first. We should have a reliable sources so we will not be able to lose or hope for nothing.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:34:50 AM

I never listen to the wrong news about bitcoin. because it will lower my guts in trading usually with bad news about bitcoin the price will fall and will be many people who do cut loss to minimize losses
fire rab1

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:39:58 AM

Fake news are the main cause of panicking for the cryptocurrency world. Such negative news is from haters of Bitcoin who are not happy that BTC. We as a community have to work very hard on these problem. We should do our own research.
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:50:31 AM

well it is hard to know whether the news is true or not, because we all know that there are alot of news and article here in social media and in the net. But please if you plan to share news to others either postive or negative check first if your source is reliable and they speak the truth.
It's hard to know what the truths are behind the news, but for me, it is better for us to have their own beliefs approach, even though we all know that the news is of much significance, so we will do better We will share the news with you.
theyRmose

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:58:36 AM

I think this is a natural thing, because the higher the tree the faster the wind.
In this case the media only take advantage, the media may indeed be assigned by some parties to create fake news that aims to drop the value of bitcoin.
But behind this goal there is actually jealousy and a sense of competition, as reported in India, in Indonesia and some other countries, some of them who say illegal bitcoin comes from banks are not purely a ban from the government.
So you have to be smart to sort out which news you should read and trust.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:01:26 AM

well it is hard to know whether the news is true or not, because we all know that there are alot of news and article here in social media and in the net. But please if you plan to share news to others either postive or negative check first if your source is reliable and they speak the truth.
It's hard to know what the truths are behind the news, but for me, it is better for us to have their own beliefs approach, even though we all know that the news is of much significance, so we will do better We will share the news with you.
Yes I agree on that. that is why we need to make a different searches before we believe such thing. I think we need to stop listening to the false news because it has a negative effect not only in the bitcoin feild but also in the different countries were we belong in. fake news is the number one. factors that effect the price in the market place.
Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:29:31 AM

the point is if we hear the news that has not been true, we do not immediately believe, we better prove whether this is true or not, because everyone who spread the news that is not true it will mislead us.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:38:28 AM

Yes i agree with you, these issues make people panicked so as to make the price fall further. I’m sure there are many government that only they are frightening bitcoin users and let the bitcoin users do not we quickly panicked we hear the issues that can make us weak in following the bitcoin.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:55:41 AM

Fake news destroy the credibility of ones project especially when people believe in this so in order to make it successful check first what is true and not before believing.
online73

Activity: 644

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:00:59 AM

Hello everybody! It is impossible to close a huge flow of bad news - this is also an entire industry and here too huge money is spinning. People on the news also want to make money. I think that in order not to spoil your nerves on bad news, you just need to stop paying attention to them. The best news is the one that will tell us about the cost of Bitcoin in one million dollars, and the rest is not worth your attention. If you listen to the news, tomorrow the nuclear war will start ... All the press of the world has long ceased to analyze the facts in a balanced way. As they say, give them a finger, they will bite off a hand. I agree that the news is a very important fundamental factor, but no bad news will destroy my belief in the crypto currency market.
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:06:37 AM

If you've heard someone talk about unfounded information as well as proof that you should stop, and when receiving information you should stop not letting you be the slave of the bad news is not true.
fargoway

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:09:12 AM

The problem is, that we don't have a single reliable source of information (crypto related) so that's why we have to search in google a lot to find some pieces of news and compile a picture, then we have to check and prove it. So that's a long process and makes crypto less attractive in eyes of newbies.
cryptomite

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:30:39 AM

The Mass media is always here to spread some fake news and information and when it comes to the bitcoin they are just trying to diminish it's value.

jayarbillones

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:38:09 AM

for me these are all true, that they might crash bitcoin, but whatever happens to bitcoin,Though it always comes back stronger generally it is extremely important that people do their own research and do not have weak hands in the face of FUD.So in order to be positive stop listening false news but it is also a challenge to us to improve and do good.
AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:04:10 AM

Internet is a space where all kinds of information flows freely and one should doublecheck it before taking it for granted. If we talk about e-money, cryptos etc then one should make a profound research, watch a lot of videos, read a lot of articles, talk to experts and only then make some judgements. Otherwise it will be only blah blah blah and nothing more.
Hawley

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:54:55 AM

First its important to recognize fake news. Generally, it is missinformation and specifically it an take many forms. it can range form missinformation for profit, eth private key,pranks,phishing sites. get your news from the trusworthy new source such facebook,Twitter, or tv shows. stay away from the sites that you don't know or that have a reputation for carrying misinformation. some fake new comes via spam in email, and a lot of it's is send/forwarded by twitter or google form, so take a close look at the source, and check links closely. Some twitter/facebook account in particular are clever at disguising fake news.
Justinalex

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:07:01 PM

of course I will stop listening to fake news, which has not been true of its existence, the news is completely unfounded published but they affect the behavior of investors and owners. We have to be careful and not listen to all the running uncontrollable voices.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:27:03 PM

Who would want to listen a false news at the first place right? Tolerating people to be observant and researcher is good but for me, I had like to lessen that scenario coming again.  Discipline would be the solution to filter all those shit poster!

GaryGadoot

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:32:06 PM

yes definitely false news harmful for all of us
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: