Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:53:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Listening To False News...  (Read 2774 times)
vinbitpon

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:00:08 PM

Indeed. Before listening to false news and gossips then sharing it with other people afterward, better do some research and reviews, It's easy to create false news nowadays. Don't be a victim, and be a contributor to the end of crypto.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:47:05 PM

The current "crash" is caused by one bad "news" after another. A lot of them are the false or twisted truth.

For example, today, once again "China Full ban crypto". What the... Why is it causing another crash?? Why is it even "news"?

It was already banned in China back in September 2017. All trading platforms suspended trading in September. Anyone from China who still trade Crypto must be using foreign platforms. Sure, they reported that China added all crypto exchange sites to Great FireWall. So what? These people have VPNs! When I was in China, everyone who visits foreign sites use VPNs. Yes, China banned VPN as well a long time ago. So what? Everyone is still using it. Just like ignoring the traffic light is illegal in China, but at every intersection, you will see people ignore the red lights... the truth! Just because it is "illegal", does not mean no one will do it.

So just this (one) news of China banned Crypto, it was repeatedly used to crash the Crypto market (4 or 5 times). Do not fall for it!
1. Summer 2017, China banned ICO.
2. September 2017, China banned crypto trading.
3. November or December? China became unfriendly to crypto mining (Large-scale miners moved oversea already)
4. January 2018. China banned websites of foreign crypto exchanges. (VPN!!!)
5. Today, "China Full Ban Crypto"... (Really?)

So what is next?
"China really ban crypto"?
"China really full ban crypto"?
"China really really full ban crypto"[​IMG]
"China will jail anyone who trades crypto"[​IMG]
"China will execute anyone who trades crypto"?
"China will nuke every country who trade crypto"[​IMG]??

Stop spreading this nonsense. What's done was already done in September 2017. Nothing has changed ever since. NOTHING really changed in the last 4~5 months.

Yellow journalism at its best.

Same goes for Korean and Indian news. South Korea did not really ban crypto. Just one guy wanted to ban it. It was not approved, nor implemented. So far they have only added regulations that people can no longer trade anonymously. So what? Didn't Coinbase, Kraken, Bittrex etc. US-based platforms all require our IDs and photos?

India also did not ban crypto. Just a minister made some unfriendly speech toward crypto. No real "ban" whatsoever.

From the look of it, someone or some groups are trying hard to make the prices go down. The sad thing is, people are falling for it. The same China "news" was used on 5 occasions to cause the market crash while nothing was really changed or happened. Korean news was used on at least 2 occasions.

The bottom line is, let's just ignore all the stupid "news". Use our brains. Not hearsay from yellow journalism. It is getting annoying to have every little "news" to impact the market price.
There is a lot of fake news everywhere not only on the social media. A mostly counterfeit friend is granted. The phony news is a trend on this year. Fake new are by anti cryptocurrency they want to stop the popularity of the cryptocurrency. We should not easily avoid them and don't focus on that. Fake is not a trap for us to be panic on selling or buying their coins. BE wise and keep your eye on the true happen on the cryptocurrency.
AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:49:51 PM

False news will forever appear...
nqapdkdq

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:50:02 PM

Every day the market is filled with a lot of fake news, and I have now reduced the time on Twitter and FB every day. It's a waste of time to get these fake news.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:07:57 PM

I also want to remind to other friends to be careful with FUD. FUD is a marketing strategy that exploits fear and anxiety. It would be better if we do not care about hoaxes. Always searching and disseminating good news will be more beneficial to the development of the value of a coin in the market.
Yeah  Dont just rely on one source, because sometimes it can be a fake or a false news. But rather resesrch some information or facts about the issue like what is the hot issue today about Cryptos banned in China, dont be a just a person that believe on what they want to believe but seek for the truth. Most of the cryptocurrency users who have benefitted through bitcoin never think about the false news that gets circulated around the world. Being speculative in nature, even if we never give any consideration to those news the impact will be felt upon the entire network.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

False news can affect your decisions. You will lose everything if you will not gather reliable information. I prefer to you to research well for you to get reliable information.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:47:19 PM

they say one thing that keeps the world going in the media, but if we keep listening to the media then we all will be tiering each other apart one day, On like the time of MMM the Guilders will always tell us that we should avoid listening to news and radio because all that is coming out of those broadcasters mouth are bunch of lies, most of the media are just posting whatever they know is going to draw the attention of people in other for them to make their money out of it.. For a very long time now I don't value whatever I hear from the mass Media because i don't know which one of what they are saying am to believe.
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:03:53 PM

Yeah, there are freaking a lot of falls news flowing in the internet. You can't even hardly distinguish which are legitimate and which are fake because most of them are written well. A factor that I do is to just to rely on established news company like cnbc, times and others. But I don't say that aside from those comany, others are illegitimate, there are also a lot of true and legitimate source but to remove my doubt i mostly rely on those stated news companies.
yantorobi

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:13:02 PM

we should always be wary of false news because if we listen to false news and
 ignore it then we ourselves who lose, and instead of getting the right information just the opposite
Dondisimo

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:20:07 PM

Positive news the last time something little effect on the course or does not affect. But the negative act quite the opposite. It's a strange phenomenon.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:33:40 PM

Listening to false news is a negative act of any bitcoin trader or holder. False news will set in panic and we all know that panic breeds loss. There is a need to filter all the news you receive on bitcoin market before acting on it to mitigate losses.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:11:11 PM

Haha, that's what we call "bad news evolution".  It's like a story who evolve overtime. Anyway, In general,  we should not listen to bad news hovering around us. It will not provide us a good judgement on some things. Let's be positive on things, because its attracts more success.
Big Show

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:02:31 AM

For some people spreading fake news is important because it's part of FUD as a marketing strategy. But for most people it will certainly be bad for their portfolio. To reduce the bad impact, no need to anti against all bad news but we need to check the truth of a news. Every news there must be a purpose.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:07:36 AM

The current "crash" is caused by one bad "news" after another. A lot of them are the false or twisted truth.

For example, today, once again "China Full ban crypto". What the... Why is it causing another crash?? Why is it even "news"?

It was already banned in China back in September 2017. All trading platforms suspended trading in September. Anyone from China who still trade Crypto must be using foreign platforms. Sure, they reported that China added all crypto exchange sites to Great FireWall. So what? These people have VPNs! When I was in China, everyone who visits foreign sites use VPNs. Yes, China banned VPN as well a long time ago. So what? Everyone is still using it. Just like ignoring the traffic light is illegal in China, but at every intersection, you will see people ignore the red lights... the truth! Just because it is "illegal", does not mean no one will do it.

So just this (one) news of China banned Crypto, it was repeatedly used to crash the Crypto market (4 or 5 times). Do not fall for it!
1. Summer 2017, China banned ICO.
2. September 2017, China banned crypto trading.
3. November or December? China became unfriendly to crypto mining (Large-scale miners moved oversea already)
4. January 2018. China banned websites of foreign crypto exchanges. (VPN!!!)
5. Today, "China Full Ban Crypto"... (Really?)

So what is next?
"China really ban crypto"?
"China really full ban crypto"?
"China really really full ban crypto"[​IMG]
"China will jail anyone who trades crypto"[​IMG]
"China will execute anyone who trades crypto"?
"China will nuke every country who trade crypto"[​IMG]??

Stop spreading this nonsense. What's done was already done in September 2017. Nothing has changed ever since. NOTHING really changed in the last 4~5 months.

Yellow journalism at its best.

Same goes for Korean and Indian news. South Korea did not really ban crypto. Just one guy wanted to ban it. It was not approved, nor implemented. So far they have only added regulations that people can no longer trade anonymously. So what? Didn't Coinbase, Kraken, Bittrex etc. US-based platforms all require our IDs and photos?

India also did not ban crypto. Just a minister made some unfriendly speech toward crypto. No real "ban" whatsoever.

From the look of it, someone or some groups are trying hard to make the prices go down. The sad thing is, people are falling for it. The same China "news" was used on 5 occasions to cause the market crash while nothing was really changed or happened. Korean news was used on at least 2 occasions.

The bottom line is, let's just ignore all the stupid "news". Use our brains. Not hearsay from yellow journalism. It is getting annoying to have every little "news" to impact the market price.
I personally always believe and believe investing with bitcoin and I never believe bad news about bitcoin, patience beliefs and beliefs about bitcoin that makes bitcoin grow and work
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:10:01 AM

Bad and false news are not good for crypto market and it happen several times that bitcoin can become down with the false news as for me i have checked the bitcoin detail and price history we have to not entertain any false news and to guide those who have spread this news and to ask about the evidence.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:58:52 AM

We should not think too much about these false news. Because such news is that many countries are thoughtful conspiracies to harm Bitcoin because some countries do not like Bitcoin currency because some countries run such stories from their news channels. After all these false news, our beliefs on Bitcoin will remain intact.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
onurgozupek

Activity: 1306
Merit: 593

In #Bitcoin me trust

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 07:01:21 AM

News and speculations are the things you have to follow on crypto market. Don't forget the saying: "Buy the rumor sell the news" Nearly all altcoins especially low volume ones are the target of speculators. To get rid of being fooled stay tuned and follow every news but try to confirm it from multiple sources (not just from Twitter people)
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:01:54 AM

I'm a noob at this thing and I'm not even worried.I've had some gains and reinvested in coins I believe there's a future.It doesn't make any sense to sell at such a big loss at this point. My fiat is gone anyway,why would I pull out?

Sure, there's a LOT of shitcoins.I'm glad they'll be gone.But there's so much going on in crypto,there are great projects,growing adoption by companies... I can't see it going anywhere but up.

Well,only if you did your homework and didn't waste your money on shitcoins.
hasbihafis

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:11:08 AM

Indeed so far the bitcoin price downs it's a lot of influence from the developed countries, with the decline of bitcoin then we have to prepare the capital to buy as much coin as possible because we no one can predict in advance how the price of what will rise high.
andibongkol

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:15:41 AM

Bad and false news are not good for crypto market and it happen several times that bitcoin can become down with the false news as for me i have checked the bitcoin detail and price history we have to not entertain any false news and to guide those who have spread this news and to ask about the evidence.
of course before believing the news should ask for a reliable source, because the news about crypto is very influential to the price of all the coins.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: