Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:54:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold up! We need you ---- btc  (Read 105 times)
lisalise (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:52:56 AM

The trade war between China and US has been triggered, this won't benefit any side and who is to lose more are just common people. So shall we expect a world with a unified currency and a unified government? So there shall be no wars and all the people can enjoy a more efficient world. Can blockchain bring the world to that step? Let's expect...
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:59:17 PM

The world will never have an official unified government or unified government, at least not in our time. Potentially in generations if we get in to inter-planetary trade and all that jazz but that's a long shot. China and the USA each need their respective currencies to push their own agendas. Without them their trade war would be near pointless.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Brothersav

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:55:10 PM

The trade war between China and US has been triggered, this won't benefit any side and who is to lose more are just common people. So shall we expect a world with a unified currency and a unified government? So there shall be no wars and all the people can enjoy a more efficient world. Can blockchain bring the world to that step? Let's expect...

I might start investing in Chinese blockchain I think! China is going to win this trade war. I like your thinking however- Cryptocurrency is going to be very beneficial in the next few years especially with the way the global economy is going. I Think quantum computing resistant coins will win. also DAG and gold backed coins (DGD and darico.io)

rodelhomecillo

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:17:41 AM

I might start investing in Chinese blockchain I think! China is going to win this trade war. I like your thinking however- Cryptocurrency is going to be very beneficial in the next few years especially with the way the global economy is going. I Think quantum computing resistant coins will win. also DAG and gold backed coins (DGD and darico.io)

I agree with you, them can create a product from A to Z and don't need to enter any resources from another country (a most). In a blockchain, them have a lot talented person and most ICO have Chinaese are success
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:28:42 AM

I think you will be there when you go out of the earth. I think it will not happen in the place we live now.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: