Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:41:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should have sell my altcoins when it was towering at the market.  (Read 369 times)
Redg85 (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:55:02 AM

should have sell my altcoins when it was towering in the market. i need money now but all my altcoins and tokens are in dip low. should i sell it in now or wait for the market to bounce back?

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
sonphamuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:07:28 AM

should have sell my altcoins when it was towering in the market. i need money now but all my altcoins and tokens are in dip low. should i sell it in now or wait for the market to bounce back?

If your need for money is inevitable you should sell it, but you can ask your friends or relatives for the money you need. I suggest you keep holding. Have a good choice  Grin
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:12:11 AM

should have sell my altcoins when it was towering in the market. i need money now but all my altcoins are in dip low.  
True and the truth about something like you know the mindset that thinks to just wait for a much better profit but the expectation had failed. That had also happened to me when in the midst of the height I just enjoyed to see my wallet and don't even have a plan to sell  it for safety and suddenly came a plummet where price dips into like 3/4 and I got only 1/4 of overall profit and that sucks but that is the reality here in crypto world we have experienced. We hodl but price fall, we sell but price skyrocket and all we can do is regret, laugh and cry. Winning and losing in this crypto industry could make us crazy but the key is to never give up to find our luck. Don't sell it will just add from your loss, I highly recommend hodl your coins just borrow money from your friends and relatives just tell them you are going to pay them when market is green again but that is so complicated if you will tell them about it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:19:27 AM

Its a tough call, but one only you can take, depending on your financial situation. The only sane advice right now would be to hold, but again, if you need the money right now, that cannot apply.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:19:34 AM

Wait. Regarding your current morale - just clench your teeth an wait. There is no point in mourning over the past. Take your lessons and use them to react better next time. The market will go up hard again, but we have to admit - not before at least a few more months.
Regarding your current financial situation - try to find another solution (just don't loan money and make your trouble twice the worse.....)

Or if the situation is that bad you could get, say, 30% out now and leave the rest in.

I just hope that the projects you invested in are valuable. Make some fundamental analysis, and if not - move your portfolio around a bit.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:34:31 AM

If you need urgent amount and you can sell it to fill your needs but the market is unpredictable right now sometimes it shows that there is a bullish trend toward the big bullish trend.

But in the next day, it goes down without any notice or bad news.
You could sell some of your amounts and keep the rest until there will be a huge pump.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:39:04 AM

If you need money urgent you must sell your alternative coins to fill it, but if you need money for something doesn't urgent will be better to hold your alternative coin until the price bounce back again, usually on june almost all of alternative coins price bounce back and in the future before entry the markets for trading, make sure you have made money management to anticipating the condition like this.
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:39:40 AM

The market will bounce back in the next few months. If you don't have enough funds should find ways to handle this time, because if sold out will be very hole.

Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:33:53 AM

So many people feel what you are feeling right now which makes complete sense due to the current bear market, but this is the crypto market which is extremely volatile and has always been this way and you need to get used to these spikes. There is no guarantee that the market will bounce back within the next few months, but I am optimistic and I am confident that it will happen. I suggest HODLING your coins since you will most likely earn small profits by selling now.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:57:37 AM

If this is the only option with which you can get money, then most likely you will have to sell your coins. If you can get money in another way, it's better to wait.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:03:18 AM

It is called a greediness because when markets are going up we never try to book partial profits because we want more and more profits. But later we regret it for not selling at high.

These are the learning we should take seriously and next you should fix some limits for your profits to book partial profits.

If this is the only option with which you can get money, then most likely you will have to sell your coins. If you can get money in another way, it's better to wait.

We need to learn to diversify our funds and shouldn't invest all our funds in one single asset. If invested in another place during these situations we should have used other investments to sell instead of selling at losses these coins.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:12:07 AM

the market will not rise in the near future, the loss is a risk that must be taken if you sell your assets now.
if you have friends or local community, try to borrow fiat money and your assets as collateral for your loan.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:23:23 AM

If the need is urgent then you could actually sell. But if you could find some other options (legal  Wink), that would be better. Coz I’m a 100% sure that the market will bounce back soon. Don’t be like the other traders who cry and pity themselves on this forum because they made a stupid decision.

lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:25:08 AM

sorry pal alt coins nowadays is still suffering but there are some project you can gain quick profits but it depends if you have enough money to invest such successful ICO.
Honestly pal the market is very unpredictable and volatile which to difficult to gain profits. If i were you accumulate while the price is on dip then hold for long term if you want to become profitable in the future.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:00:10 AM

Cash out some real money for living is a good option, and leaave the remaining altcoins for next few months. I think the whole market will recover soon and you should patient.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
akai93

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:12:33 AM

well many people now in cryptocurrency feel the same you do. be patience pal, everything will be alright. for now ask help from your friends, relatives or sell a portion of your holdings.
Phil419She

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:22:47 AM

That is why dont invest your money if you think you might need it in a months or 2 because we all know that the prices in crypto are like roller coaster ride. There had been many cases I read in here like yours, the lesson is take this invest as a saving that you'll only retrieve after a year or more, and don't invest everything you got, including money you might need right away.

kidamazo

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:39:38 PM

I had a similar situation, I invested most of my money in several altcoins, but then I urgently needed money. If I sold all the altcoins, I would get 50% less than I invested. So I thought for a long time and came to the conclusion that I need to continue to hpld my altcoins.
It was not an easy decision, but I think it's just a difficult time for crypto right now, but soon the prices will start to rise.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:50:10 PM

Try to classify your coin status, try to double check their progress does their team still working out to improve the project or it was already considered as shitcoins then you can sell them now, determine it now for it might not survive when crypto such as BTC and ETh recovers, some coins may really be left behind and forgotten.

Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:56:31 PM

Dont sell your altcoin today since the price is very low, better hold it a little longer and wait for the price to recover with that you wont lose any asset and maybe you'll gain profit out of it so stay hodl/
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: