Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:01:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't figure out why the price of altcoins are dropping so fiercely  (Read 930 times)
lisalise (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:17:30 AM

Price of so many altcoins is dropping so severely ... When will the market reborn?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:47:46 AM

Some people believe that the exchanges or the stock market is going to give profits for ever. It is partially truth, because the money go to a handful of people. Those who are able to manipulate the buyers or the market. That money comes from naive people who invest their savings to be millionaires in a year or two. This could be true if the investors were skilled and knew what they're doing, but the vast majority isn't.
The market will recover, and new investors will come to give their money for fast profit.
The cycle will never close.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:56:48 AM

Some people believe that the exchanges or the stock market is going to give profits for ever. It is partially truth, because the money go to a handful of people. Those who are able to manipulate the buyers or the market. That money comes from naive people who invest their savings to be millionaires in a year or two. This could be true if the investors were skilled and knew what they're doing, but the vast majority isn't.
The market will recover, and new investors will come to give their money for fast profit.
The cycle will never close.

Yes, if making money is so easy then no one in this world will be poor and everyone will be millionaires. But the fact is many of these small investors never satisfied with the profit they get but go for high and high and end up losing all their profit and even their investments in this kind of down market.

The market will recover but I don't think it will go as fast as last year because that was a crazy run from 10K to 20K price. People who were not ready to sell at more than 100% profit when markets are running high but they will sell when they reach even 5 to 10% loss means their time and money both are wasted. These investors never learn to book partial profits from the markets.
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:00:13 AM

I think there will be a turnaround in June this year.
Because at the moment, people are not desperate, and altcoin is still at a very high price.

PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:05:18 AM

Because it is one of the characteristics features of cryptocurrency, this market always has risks and fluctuations. At times it grows very strong, but sometimes it's chaotic and falls down for a long time. There were some positive signs yesterday and today, the market has appeared more green. The next trend of the market will probably be down but I think it will soon recover, you should be patient
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:11:47 AM

Price of so many altcoins is dropping so severely ... When will the market reborn?
I don't think it is only the altcoins that is dropping but all the cryptocurrencies, stocks, and commodities! The bearish market has also shows in some of the major world currency. I think the trade war between China and American is affecting everything and the sooner this is resolved the better for us.
Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:18:37 AM

I don't think it is only the altcoins that is dropping but all the cryptocurrencies, stocks, and commodities! The bearish market has also shows in some of the major world currency. I think the trade war between China and American is affecting everything and the sooner this is resolved the better for us.
as i can see, many of token and coin is going down right now, i don't know this is some manipulate or maybe investor start to lose thier trust about crypto future ?
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:18:49 AM

Though in the current scenario of altcoin price status is on green, price may gradually recovering from it's dip and perhaps the impact also of bitcoin rise could attribute to the increase in the altcoins and that is what usually happen in the crypto market. I don't think that majority of the coins were dropping fiercely this time where it could be only the adjustment period in most of the coins. So, let's just wait for the recovery in the coming months before we decide on what to do next.
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:20:39 AM

Could just be markets correcting itself, but we're finally seeing some green now so hopefully it's a bull trend.
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:25:06 AM

When exactly it is impossible to say. All the same, the jump in the price of bitcoin was huge. The market needs time to recover after such an event
andongdanisi

Activity: 379

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:31:15 AM

It is because ICO was too crazy last year that it will lead to this year's bear market. When the price drops sharply, there will be many projects with no prospects being eliminated. The rest are all high-quality projects. I think this cycle is inevitable.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
ColdZerk

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:32:01 AM

Could just be markets correcting itself, but we're finally seeing some green now so hopefully it's a bull trend.
Yeah, I hope such green market is a sign that trend will be switched soon  Smiley
Some alts from my Portfolio were strongly pumped already (GUP for example)
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:54:27 AM

The market will reborn if Bitcoin price slowly climb. Remember that altcoin relies on Bitcoin. Pray that bitcoin would recover and altcoin will follow. Just make sure that you are holding a coin with solid project because even if Bitcoin recover, your holding will not increase its value if it's a shitcoin.

chenjkai

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:43:11 PM

It only depends on the actions that happening in the cryptocurrency system, or some environmental things that control the information and all of the restrictions. For example- government.
Brothersav

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:06:43 PM

it's a healthy correction. See > https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=bitcoin.. We will have to wait until the new round of investors arrive. The market is going to go sideways for some time now. Many ICO's and shitcoins will die. This is perfect for the market. Think of it as Darwinism for crypto.  Cheesy Wink

keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:30:58 PM

Yes. It has been dying for far too long now. I hope it recovers sooner. Thjs bloody red has been caused by people who views crypto as a money machine. But realized, they might have been burnt so they withdraw immmediately. I hope people will invest more maturely so we can recover.
Master Carnegie

Activity: 253

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:40:17 PM

Some factors contributed to this slump in the market, the market was kinda bad when South Korea declared that it would ban the Cryptomannan market, but backed out and stated that all exchangers could no longer operate with anonymous accounts.
Soon after the Indian Finance Minister promised on February 1 that he will ban Cryptomoedas on national territory, he may come back just like South Korea. An important factor in this market is that there are many fearful investors who are influenced by whatever nonsense their respective governments say, when they realize that it is not quite there, the market will not be shaken.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:46:04 PM

Although some altcoins might be plummeting in price, but that does not mark the end for many of those altcoins. Very soon i see the rise bin price of some of them. The plummeting of the prices is the result of the activities if traders. So, if you see the altcoins you are holding, reducing in price, the best thing you can do is hold until it appreciates.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:47:15 PM

Waiting for bitcoin to recover and up, why altcoin down drastically it has been in the prediction of many people because demand decreases and why it can decrease, it is caused due to many issues that adversely affect the crypto and eliminate the trust of users let alone the new users who easily believe in FUD and panic.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:47:45 PM

There are too much FUD spreading in the internet thats why the price is constantly dropping as well as so many social media sites and other country don't support ICO and banning them it is also affect the reputation of the cryptocurrency.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:03:44 AM

We are experiencing a bear market since the December and most of the investors are cutting their losses when they see a sell opportunity when the market is going upward. There is a big news popping out negatively to burst the bubble immediately that causes a massive drop down on BTC and the most affected are the altcoins. The biggest news is shutting down @BTC twitter account that might get a big impact this incoming days. Let just observe for now and ready to buy those back at its lowest price.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:33:44 AM

Bitcoin and altcoins are dropping simultaneously meaning money is not flowing in cryptocurrency instead it goes out. A lot of rich investors are converting their cryptocurrency to fiat.

NO one know exactly when will the market recover. It was dropping for a months now and I thought before that it will recover in the early spring but it does not.
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:01:38 AM

It seems altcoin is no longer falling, probably we came to their bottom and ahead of us is only waiting for growth in the next few months. But everything will depend only on bitcoin, if he continues to fall, then altcoin will fall after him in relation to the dollar. In relation to bitcoin, they are unlikely to fall far.
vladuch1

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:19:41 AM

The whole market was rapidly falling, therefore, along with the market went down and altcoins. But when the market stopped falling, we see that some altcoins went up. Even now, when the market is in bad shape, I sell some coins and get profits. But most of the coins that I have now cost very little.
AdamSv

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:27:46 AM

I don't know what you see out there compared to the pattern of January and February. The market is being corrected. If earlier the whole market fell, now there is redistribution. The market remains the same capitalization, but some tokens are falling, and some are growing.
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:27:49 AM

We just hope that it will be rose soon... No one can say that it straightly will rise after a month, or after 15 days. There can be a little rise and then loss again. But, in my opinion, just in month (cannot say exactly, just guessing).
SkiOlya

Activity: 256

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:49:10 AM

At the moment, the fall, in my opinion, is over. I think that soon we will start growing. Three months of the falling trend is enough that whales have formed a pose and now they need to lead the price up. The most interesting thing now is how high we will go up ... x2 ... x3 ... x4
AlGovorov

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:53:18 AM

There is a banal correction. Coins are fighting for the right to live and so it happens. Even against the background of the growth of the dollar, their value in itself decreases.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:16:32 AM

Honestly, I do not think that the decisions or attacks of governments ( through Google, Facebook, Twitter banned crypto ads ) are the reason for the huge  fall of the market, and  may have affected negatively but by a small percentage. Furthermore, for me, the main reason for this total drop  is the manipulation by  capitalists ( who have a large proportion  of cryptocurrencies and especially Bitcoin ) , and  they control the market and the media.

As a matter of fact, I think their goal of this  global fall is to re-buy  from the  weakness of the market , to ensure a huge profit in the future. As well, I am pretty sure that in the near future , there will be a good change in cyrptocurrencies, and everything is related to Bitcoin, when it will rise with an acceptable rate, then the majority of crypto will increase too.
hiddenmist

Activity: 199

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:59:46 AM

It will recover if the altcoin you are buying have a solid project. If you are still buying shitcoins don't expect that your portfolio will increase. Learn from the past and use your experience to gain more profit.

BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:00:34 PM

It will recover if the altcoin you are buying have a solid project. If you are still buying shitcoins don't expect that your portfolio will increase. Learn from the past and use your experience to gain more profit.
How did you figure out that he is holding shit coins, the market is weak at the moment but if you check the market today, we saw a sharp increase in the price in a short period, what i am doing is to hold my coins and add more coins when the price is down and wait for a recover and will keep on repeating the process.
prp101

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:08:55 PM

Cause people watch BTC price too much, still too correlated with BTC, but good new we are beyond accumulation and real pumps should begin very soon!!
DaMut

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:11:07 PM

How did you figure out that he is holding shit coins, the market is weak at the moment but if you check the market today, we saw a sharp increase in the price in a short period, what i am doing is to hold my coins and add more coins when the price is down and wait for a recover and will keep on repeating the process.

Even a shitcoins will get something called 'PUMP'.
why ? because it was their purpose,it was created in order to get Bitcoin from people by selling it.
so that means everything will be pumped as long as we are in uptrend.
but right now i do not think so.
just look at Bitcoin price right now,do you think it's a healthy rebound ? or what ?
in just a hour the price went up sharply from $7000 to $8000.
it makes a sense if they push it from that point to this point for a half day more or less,but they did not.
which means someone showed us what he/she/they can do with Bitcoin by performing this act.
i am afraid something terrible will happen

████████████████████████
SPORTS
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
bets.io
████████████████████████
CASINO
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:41:39 PM

Bitcoin's movements is the main reason why these shitcoins are continously dropping its value as the bitcoin's value has failing continously it is normally response from the altcoins as these shitcoins are mostly trading paired to bitcoin.That is how these shitcoins are connected to bitcoin's value as bitcoin has the dominant cryptocurrency today it dictates the altcoins movements.

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:07:05 AM

Waiting for bitcoin to recover and up, why altcoin down drastically it has been in the prediction of many people because demand decreases and why it can decrease, it is caused due to many issues that adversely affect the crypto and eliminate the trust of users let alone the new users who easily believe in FUD and panic.

I suppose the market was going to start correction, and it really did it. meanwhile, this correction seemed to many people a fatal fall and they start to panic and sell their coins. That is why the cryptocurrency lost a lot.
Anyway hope rising that is going now is at last will be long enough!
dennis047

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

Right now cryptocurrency market is recovering, BTC is at 8000$ which more likely sign that it will be back to normal. You have to be patient dude specially if you are a holder Cheesy
HaywhyJ

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:11:33 PM

The question is when I'll the prices regain their strength?
hungafub
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:14:18 PM

There is definitely a leap of faith you have to take and you have had to do that ever since 2009. In fact it was more substantial in the early years when the risk of collapse was very real.
Agamemnus

Activity: 267

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:15:48 PM

The prices of all of the coins are dropping so fast because the price of bitcoin is falling so fast. The thing is that the prices of all of the coins in the market depends on the prices of bitcoin. Once the volume of bitcoin being used increased, then the price of bitcoin increase which in turn increases the prices of all of the other coins in the market. So bitcoin is the reason they are all falling

BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:17:16 PM

Things wont grow at the rate they did, not even close - those days of lucky millionaires have long, long passed. If you invested a dollar a year ago in ETH, for example, you would have 50 dollars now - it sounds impossible...
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:18:15 PM

It's always interesting to see how people react to prices dropping. Then it becomes manipulation, whales, dumpers, FUD, etc. Where is all this skepticism whenever prices rise? If it suddenly turns green now it's all about the potential power of blockchain and how great the tech is.
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:19:17 PM

So a fellow bagholder telling you that their coin will 10x, 100x in few months and that you should buy and hodl isn't manipulation, but Warren Buffets pointing out that cryptos are risky because their value comes from speculation about future transactions unlike value appreciating assets is FUD and manipulations?
madtea

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:20:10 PM

Crypto has a long way to go and may not make it, atleast as it looks like now. There could be a handful of winners, one main crypto used for daily transactions and some industry/market specific altcoins that use blockchain technology for other purposes.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:27:49 PM

The best rule for making profits in this world is not to panic, relax and hold..market will rise again soon in next months . Personally in these days I don't even look at prices...
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:35:12 PM

I think that this summer or at least in autumn the market will recover, there will be a turn and everyone will be happy, we just have to be more patient and wait.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Valay9836

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:23:07 PM

I think that this situation will last a couple of months. and then the market will recover, but at a slow pace.
leviathon

Merit: 13

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:42:21 AM

If you are expecting the market to get better soon then you are just setting yourself up for disappointment, The fact is that we have already had a bull market this year and there is no way that we are going into another bull again. We are about to fully go into another bear market. it will take a while before we start seeing better prices of the coins.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:15:47 PM

It is dumping fiercely because people are selling ridiculously
What other proof do you need ?

There are several manipulators of the current market and you need a perfect strategy to keep yourself at an advantage at every scenario
Never wait upon any lapses

Buy the rumours
Sell the news
Gabb

Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:32:56 PM

In fact, all this great speculative wave suffered during the last few weeks in this market has served to show that many people tried to join this market with the sole purpose of obtaining great profits, without worrying too much about offering cryptocurrencies really useful or technologically advanced.

Therefore, it is expected that many of these cryptocurrencies gradually fall to the point of disappearance, as new investors will be increasingly demanding and selective when choosing serious projects to invest in them, for what I thnik very few of the current cryptos will be able to survive the test of time.
loonb

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:40:11 PM

because when they pump they will pump like a crazy. i remember the last bull. every day some coins do 3x-5x in one day. that was beautiful days. because of those days we now see this huge dumps day to day.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: