Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:14:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't figure out why the price of altcoins are dropping so fiercely  (Read 936 times)
lisalise (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:17:30 AM

Price of so many altcoins is dropping so severely ... When will the market reborn?
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:47:46 AM

Some people believe that the exchanges or the stock market is going to give profits for ever. It is partially truth, because the money go to a handful of people. Those who are able to manipulate the buyers or the market. That money comes from naive people who invest their savings to be millionaires in a year or two. This could be true if the investors were skilled and knew what they're doing, but the vast majority isn't.
The market will recover, and new investors will come to give their money for fast profit.
The cycle will never close.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:56:48 AM

Some people believe that the exchanges or the stock market is going to give profits for ever. It is partially truth, because the money go to a handful of people. Those who are able to manipulate the buyers or the market. That money comes from naive people who invest their savings to be millionaires in a year or two. This could be true if the investors were skilled and knew what they're doing, but the vast majority isn't.
The market will recover, and new investors will come to give their money for fast profit.
The cycle will never close.

Yes, if making money is so easy then no one in this world will be poor and everyone will be millionaires. But the fact is many of these small investors never satisfied with the profit they get but go for high and high and end up losing all their profit and even their investments in this kind of down market.

The market will recover but I don't think it will go as fast as last year because that was a crazy run from 10K to 20K price. People who were not ready to sell at more than 100% profit when markets are running high but they will sell when they reach even 5 to 10% loss means their time and money both are wasted. These investors never learn to book partial profits from the markets.
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:00:13 AM

I think there will be a turnaround in June this year.
Because at the moment, people are not desperate, and altcoin is still at a very high price.

PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:05:18 AM

Because it is one of the characteristics features of cryptocurrency, this market always has risks and fluctuations. At times it grows very strong, but sometimes it's chaotic and falls down for a long time. There were some positive signs yesterday and today, the market has appeared more green. The next trend of the market will probably be down but I think it will soon recover, you should be patient
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:11:47 AM

Price of so many altcoins is dropping so severely ... When will the market reborn?
I don't think it is only the altcoins that is dropping but all the cryptocurrencies, stocks, and commodities! The bearish market has also shows in some of the major world currency. I think the trade war between China and American is affecting everything and the sooner this is resolved the better for us.
Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:18:37 AM

I don't think it is only the altcoins that is dropping but all the cryptocurrencies, stocks, and commodities! The bearish market has also shows in some of the major world currency. I think the trade war between China and American is affecting everything and the sooner this is resolved the better for us.
as i can see, many of token and coin is going down right now, i don't know this is some manipulate or maybe investor start to lose thier trust about crypto future ?
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:18:49 AM

Though in the current scenario of altcoin price status is on green, price may gradually recovering from it's dip and perhaps the impact also of bitcoin rise could attribute to the increase in the altcoins and that is what usually happen in the crypto market. I don't think that majority of the coins were dropping fiercely this time where it could be only the adjustment period in most of the coins. So, let's just wait for the recovery in the coming months before we decide on what to do next.
skelethon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:20:39 AM

Could just be markets correcting itself, but we're finally seeing some green now so hopefully it's a bull trend.
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:25:06 AM

When exactly it is impossible to say. All the same, the jump in the price of bitcoin was huge. The market needs time to recover after such an event
andongdanisi

Activity: 379

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:31:15 AM

It is because ICO was too crazy last year that it will lead to this year's bear market. When the price drops sharply, there will be many projects with no prospects being eliminated. The rest are all high-quality projects. I think this cycle is inevitable.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
ColdZerk

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:32:01 AM

Could just be markets correcting itself, but we're finally seeing some green now so hopefully it's a bull trend.
Yeah, I hope such green market is a sign that trend will be switched soon  Smiley
Some alts from my Portfolio were strongly pumped already (GUP for example)
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:54:27 AM

The market will reborn if Bitcoin price slowly climb. Remember that altcoin relies on Bitcoin. Pray that bitcoin would recover and altcoin will follow. Just make sure that you are holding a coin with solid project because even if Bitcoin recover, your holding will not increase its value if it's a shitcoin.

chenjkai

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:43:11 PM

It only depends on the actions that happening in the cryptocurrency system, or some environmental things that control the information and all of the restrictions. For example- government.
Brothersav

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:06:43 PM

it's a healthy correction. See > https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=bitcoin.. We will have to wait until the new round of investors arrive. The market is going to go sideways for some time now. Many ICO's and shitcoins will die. This is perfect for the market. Think of it as Darwinism for crypto.  Cheesy Wink

keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:30:58 PM

Yes. It has been dying for far too long now. I hope it recovers sooner. Thjs bloody red has been caused by people who views crypto as a money machine. But realized, they might have been burnt so they withdraw immmediately. I hope people will invest more maturely so we can recover.
Master Carnegie

Activity: 253

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:40:17 PM

Some factors contributed to this slump in the market, the market was kinda bad when South Korea declared that it would ban the Cryptomannan market, but backed out and stated that all exchangers could no longer operate with anonymous accounts.
Soon after the Indian Finance Minister promised on February 1 that he will ban Cryptomoedas on national territory, he may come back just like South Korea. An important factor in this market is that there are many fearful investors who are influenced by whatever nonsense their respective governments say, when they realize that it is not quite there, the market will not be shaken.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:46:04 PM

Although some altcoins might be plummeting in price, but that does not mark the end for many of those altcoins. Very soon i see the rise bin price of some of them. The plummeting of the prices is the result of the activities if traders. So, if you see the altcoins you are holding, reducing in price, the best thing you can do is hold until it appreciates.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:47:15 PM

Waiting for bitcoin to recover and up, why altcoin down drastically it has been in the prediction of many people because demand decreases and why it can decrease, it is caused due to many issues that adversely affect the crypto and eliminate the trust of users let alone the new users who easily believe in FUD and panic.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:47:45 PM

There are too much FUD spreading in the internet thats why the price is constantly dropping as well as so many social media sites and other country don't support ICO and banning them it is also affect the reputation of the cryptocurrency.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: