Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:41:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Copy Paster :- Miller_09  (Read 161 times)
2girls (OP)

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:50:36 AM

Here is another Copy paster found.

Miller_09

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1694761

This is ORIGINAL POST

Personally, I have been having a strong feeling about June. This isn't based on any fact, research or analysis; just pure gut feeling. Before then, I see the crypto space beginning to slowly pick up the pace. This time, the growth should be less dramatic and more "calculated".

At least, that's what I want.

This is COPIED ONE

I have been having a strong feeling about June. This isn't based on any fact, research or analysis; just pure gut feeling. Before then, I see the crypto space beginning to slowly pick up the pace. This time, the growth should be less dramatic and more "calculated".

Even another member reported already in thread

Personally, I have been having a strong feeling about June. This isn't based on any fact, research or analysis; just pure gut feeling. Before then, I see the crypto space beginning to slowly pick up the pace. This time, the growth should be less dramatic and more "calculated".

At least, that's what I want.

I have been having a strong feeling about June. This isn't based on any fact, research or analysis; just pure gut feeling. Before then, I see the crypto space beginning to slowly pick up the pace. This time, the growth should be less dramatic and more "calculated".

Miller_09, did you just steal someone else's post? Lol

Speaking about the 2nd quarter, the market doesn't look good right now and I don't see any reasons for it to become better any time soon. No good news, no new investors. Let's hope it will at least be able to stabilize at some point.

And i see few more examples in the first 20 Posts of his..Don't have time to see more of his copy pasting skills  Grin

I Report another one here also.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3250204.msg33844833#msg33844833
But NO action taken because i am not DT Member .... Huh

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18512

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:45:31 AM
Merited by LeGaulois (1)

Just hit the "Report to moderator" button and in the comments box type "Plagiarism" and paste a link to the original post. I've done that multiple times and often see the account getting nuked on modlog.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: