Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:48:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how can a new member benefit from this forum  (Read 396 times)
jemine (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:47:32 AM

Good day ladies and gentlemen I just sign up to this forum and I will need tips on experienced forum members on how I can reap maximum benefit from this forum. Thanks
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 10:02:46 AM

Good day ladies and gentlemen I just sign up to this forum and I will need tips on experienced forum members on how I can reap maximum benefit from this forum. Thanks

If you're are planning to invest or mine altcoin you will learn a lot from this forums. You will see topics or threads from professional traders, investors, miners wherein they share their knowledge and experience with other members. If you're an active member you can also join in a signature campaign in order to earn coins and exchange it with money. Believe me, you will learn a lot just don't stop reading.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
canque31

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:10:48 AM

If you're are planning to invest or mine altcoin you will learn a lot from this forums. You will see topics or threads from professional traders, investors, miners wherein they share their knowledge and experience with other members. If you're an active member you can also join in a signature campaign in order to earn coins and exchange it with money. Believe me, you will learn a lot just don't stop reading.

Forum is very helpful especially to newbies. There are lot of information that are helpful to everyone. And also strategies on how to sell, buy and etc are shared in the forum. Each of the people in the forum gain ideas from the other in order to survive in the cryptocurrency world market. Topics are also made as a guide for newbies to help them develop their skills when it comes to trading and investing.
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:16:43 AM

you can learn what topics are being discussed at first place, so you can get good info. Then you also can monetize your presence here once you rech suitable rank.

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
jemine (OP)

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:19:26 AM

Thank you very much am interested in minning but I haven't seen any topic related to that can you give me a direct link to any morning topic?  That will be greatly appreciated.
cryptoman1ac

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:20:07 AM

Well you can read more information about crypto, different ICOs, have a conversation with other people of diverse culture and nationality, earn cash through campaigns, know tips on trading and mining etc. This forum is like a library of thoughts, facts and opinions of different people, regardless of social status, around the world.

noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 10:21:01 AM

here is a lot of discussion for your study materials in the world of crypto. all have been divided into several boards. You just need to read, start to contribute by sharing all your experiences and knowledge.
And some boards, offer some work for income. Wink

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:21:10 AM

As a new member here you need to read as much as you can. Just follow the forum threads that interest you, you can learn a lot from ohers experience and advice. The beauty of these forums are that everyone is ready to help each other.
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:34:01 AM

There are officials threads of the projects, you can interact with the investors, teams.
You can learn many other suff on other threads and you can participate the bounties and earn some bucks.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:34:44 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 01:31:55 PM by Jaycee99

Here is mine:

1. You go and read here not just ask for suggestions  ( I am not mad here its just, what Im saying is true I have learn more when I was reading the whole forum.

2. If you want to benefit here and if:

-You have the money you go and invest in
 >Mining
 >Investing in altcoin that can be found in ICO, bitcoin and
 >etheruem which means buy it.
 >Trading
 >Buying and holding

- You want to earn you should go to
 >Marketplace---> Services and(can be found and
 chilboards)here you can be paid in bitcoin
 >Marketplace(altcoin) ---> Bounties and can be paid in
 altcoins

It is a kind of that you need an effort its a signature campaign

Bounty campaign

Social media
Telegram
Translation
Facebook
And youtube

You can understand what Im saying if you go to Marketplace

Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:08:19 AM

You can find any information you need related to cryptocurrency market, you can rank up in forum ranks and you will be able to participate in bounty campaigns and get rewards! The higher the rank the higher you will get rewarded! This forum is amazing and you just need time to see around!

Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:16:34 AM

As you reach this forum maybe you know little bit about it. This kind of forum is like a bussiness or you can have your own earning by not investing just hardwork. As a beginner in this in this forum you will keep of searching idea and knowledge on how you can earn or how to join a good and trusted investment.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:17:11 PM

This forum is very helpful for the new member as here you can get all the information about bitcoin, altcoins and ICOs. Here you can learn each and everything about cryptocurrency and learn all the things here and that also for free.
jerick06

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:20:45 PM

If you're into investing, you can learn techniques here in the forum. As stated by the users above, yes this forum is very helpful to the newbies especially if you're really earger to learn

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:23:03 PM

On this forum you can find a lot of useful information in the field of crypto currency. Various tips for investing in coins. A lot of information on trading. You can get acquainted with the bounty)
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:27:11 PM

Here in this forum, many problems had been solved via different threads in the forum concerning crypto entirely. As a new member, knowledge is one of the important reason you are here. You can add to knowledge by reading through different threads on the platform that would be very helpful. You can always ask from the members of the platform any issue you are having which i’m Absolutely sure, the solution to your problem would be provided by enthusiasts we have here. This is an avenue you meet up with Genius
picaszo

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

so many threads in this forum can help you. I also like you, read many threads and learn from the experts in the forum
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:28:39 PM

There are lot of things here to have your own benifits. I suggest you to join first in airdrops and other bounty campaigns here. You need to rank your account to have a better earnings, the greater rank the highest pay you got. If you got earnings and budget try to invest in mining up to trading etc.. goodluck.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:47:35 PM

You can gather a lots of informations here in the forum
just take time to read and explore .Many ways to earn in bitcoin are discussed here
aside from it ,you can join bounties, some campaigns allows newbies to join the campaigns
do it as you do the requirement to rank your account.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:50:12 PM

If you want to open a new membership and earn money through the forum, unfortunately this is not possible. If it were such a convenience, everyone would have opened up hundreds of memberships and earned a profit. No, this is not my intention, but if you are asking for information exchange and investment advice then the information contained in the forum will be helpful to you in directing your investment. In order to earn money with signature campaigns through the Forum, you must have reached at least the Member rank. If you have a good social media account from Bounty camps, it's possible to earn money.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: