Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:47:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New coin to keep an eye on, city goes 100% crypto  (Read 124 times)
psuper15 (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:49:40 AM

I've got interested into a coin which was posted in ANN it will be a payment number one in a city...
Keystone Currency
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:57:23 AM

I've got interested into a coin which was posted in ANN it will be a payment number one in a city...
Keystone Currency

Looked into the coin. There's not really enough information about it to make a good call on this thing. Where exactly is this city? Can you show me that everyone in the city and the surrounding areas actually use this coin? Or is it just something they are hoping to work towards?
psuper15 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:05:53 AM

Keystone Currency

Looked into the coin. There's not really enough information about it to make a good call on this thing. Where exactly is this city? Can you show me that everyone in the city and the surrounding areas actually use this coin? Or is it just something they are hoping to work towards?

The website says: La Tortuga is located in Puerto Peñasco municipality in the state of Sonora, Mexico.
They said an exact location will be given later.

haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:31:38 AM

now so many coins are offered. I am a little confused to choose which good coin to invest my money. if this coin offers an advantage in investment, then I will try to understand all the projects you offer. I will understand your project first.
psuper15 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:37:43 AM

now so many coins are offered. I am a little confused to choose which good coin to invest my money. if this coin offers an advantage in investment, then I will try to understand all the projects you offer. I will understand your project first.

Yeah there a many options these days, I watch for he ones with a real use case.
This one seems to have one.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: