Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:00:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mistakes when trade coin  (Read 22437 times)
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:48:49 PM

The most important mistakes most of the people do is they buy the coin at the very high price when its on the peal following the hype and when the coins go down for its correction people get panic and sell the coins at bottom this is the most basic mistake people do in this crypto world and I have done the same many time but I have learned from my mistakes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:55:23 AM

At the beginning everybody makes their mistakes, you can't start without it. But in trading it will also teach you lessons that you don't need to repeat, because of money losses
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:16:49 AM

At the beginning everybody makes their mistakes, you can't start without it. But in trading it will also teach you lessons that you don't need to repeat, because of money losses
We are not perfect and I believe that as a trader we are maybe commuting some mistakes and we can lose a huge amount of profit but I think we don't have to be astonish becaus mistakes is part of our lif, mistakes is the number one factor that make us prudent on doing a good decision in life.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:40:24 AM

my biggest mistake was that when I was affected and made me panic when the price dropped I sold my assets, the biggest mistake I made was easily affected by bad news and easily panicked, traders should be able to control the condition in order to avoid the risk of loss.
I person isn’t a trader if he doesn’t have control over his mind. When the times are getting bad and things are getting weird for you, like prices start losing and getting down, in that times you have to control your mind. If that time is a burden on you and you just failed up to show the resistance to your mind to sell everything, you will definitely be losing all what you have.
vishudda

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:09:18 AM

I completely trust the project and the growth when holding and selling a coin, if I find there is no progress from the team and there is no hype on the coin, I will immediately sell them rather than Holding long. We may do the following mistakes.
1. Lack of proper knowledge about the project- Complete your research about the recent updates and news on the coin
2. Learning and following the FUDsters- FUD spreaders, spread the negativity than positivity. Which makes investors panic and Many of the short-term investors dump their coins at a lower price immediate after ICO
3. Set yourselves a margin on the profit of each coin. and work accordingly
4. Buy when the prices are low and sell at a margin profit.

Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:57:40 AM

Mistakes should only be at the start, it is normal to make mistakes, just don't let it happens everytime that it makes the point that you'll lose your investments. Trading is risky yet when we already into it, we will be addicted to it especially if we have earned, time and extra coins to trade.
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:55:03 PM

The biggest mistake newbie makes when yrading in crypto is greedy and panic. Greedy mean when the price going up he is not taking profit and dreaming will get 1000x in one position. And panic happen when market crash then he can wait untill market stabilize and make another strategy. Most of them cut losea when crash happen and loses money.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:55:11 AM

my biggest mistake was that when I was affected and made me panic when the price dropped I sold my assets, the biggest mistake I made was easily affected by bad news and easily panicked, traders should be able to control the condition in order to avoid the risk of loss.
I person isn’t a trader if he doesn’t have control over his mind. When the times are getting bad and things are getting weird for you, like prices start losing and getting down, in that times you have to control your mind. If that time is a burden on you and you just failed up to show the resistance to your mind to sell everything, you will definitely be losing all what you have.
It is not easy to control ones emotions and mind under all sort of circumstances. Only few people bear such nature like cucumber, always staying cool. Others have to learn it with time and many do. To err is human. It is pretty fine to fail but giving up is something that does not run in blood of traders. Patience, knowledge and experience are gained with time in any profession of the world.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:03:55 AM

Our biggest mistake is too greedy. When the market up you keep thinking that the coin will continue to rise. so you wait. and then prices suddenly fell sharply. So you can not sell altcoin at high prices.

JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:23:01 PM

Greed is emotional play, that happens when you're expecting too much and too fast, even if you have just started to going into trade world
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:42:11 PM

I would agree with you nowadays people are thinking this is like the past you invest 100$ and get 50000$ later it has surely changed now getting twice the return from your investment is still a huge deal for traders
Stop loss is important always no matter how much you are investing trading has always been risky not using stop loss will keep increasing your loss if it's a bearish market
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:45:17 PM

1. Too hasty, lack of knowledge

-This is a mistake that most investors when started. The hot growth of the market, the price of Bitcoin growth every day is the main motive for new investors to participate in this market. They are always afraid to miss the opportunity. So they hurried into the market and forgot to learn. So learn first. Be patient waiting for a price you think is good, or at least according to technical and market signals.

2. The goal is too big, greedy

-You should set goals when entering the market just to be profitable. Do not expect too soon to be rich or become a millionaire in a short time. When I join ico, it must reach x $ or x5, x10 for these ico, that actually kills me. When the price fell, I did not sell. That was a big mistake.
Most of the investors, trader has experience, they only want to increase their property by 30% in a month. They are too happy. Remember to a story put the grain on the chessboard with 64 boxes. Patience, not to lose, your property will quickly bulge
Remember to expect 30% of your assets, you are likely to lose 30%, expecting x5 x10 accounts quickly will help you to 1/5, 1/10 of investment capital.

3.Do not stoploss
-This is an extremely important lesson. Any experience or famous investors emphasize this. Stoploss help you have successfully trade up to 80%, do not know how to stoploss, you certainly never win, just fail sooner or later. You can not stop the market trend, stop loss is painless to want to do, but it protects your capital, help you get back to very quickly.

4. Try to resist the trend
-Try to resist the trend
You will be dying right away, which is the answer to trying to resist the crowd trend. In a festival, the whole crowd is joyfully moving forward, you just go back, you are immediately stamped to death. For the market too. When the crowd rushes to buy the excitement, you think the market will fall, you will certainly lose money. In contrast, when the market has strong sell trend, you try to hold the more losses. Get out as soon as possible and go earlier than the crowd.. If you run after the crowd, of course you will be able to die with the crowd, know enough and stop even though the crowd is still running. In every investment, in the long run the crowd has never won. When you are swept away so fast, as the car is so fast, braking slowly no matter what trouble will help you stop safely, waiting for the incident, whether the car is good but you also hurt less a lot of.
You are right greediness can make us lose. Because for how many times I already experienced this I always make loses where there is so much regret after it. So, yeah I agree that greediness is one of our weaknesses that we should conquer.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:49:14 PM

Well, it is certain that at the beginning of each person in this field will make mistakes many times and this is something expected and normal, In fact, the  mistakes are important in teaching and improving behaviors and choices of trader and also help him/her to avoid the same errors again. Plus, I think the most essential thing in trading is  the control of emotions ( the self control ) because there will be many events ( good and bad ) must always act smartly in those difficult situations.

On the other hand, trading is not an easy area to earn a huge amount of money in a small period, and you must learn the basics and from field experiences, Furthermore, you should avoid re-making mistakes (hasty, greed,). Even fear is one of the biggest obstacles of trader and always lead to many losses, or small profit.

mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:03:47 PM

The mistake of trading bitcoin is to choose the wrong time to sell your bitcoin at low prices. You have to be patient and wait for the opportunity to trade coin in your pocket, buy them at low prices and sell them at high prices is the most important thing. To do that, you have to combine many of your existing skills.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:42:04 AM

Agreed with most of the things stated in the OP but IMO, being too hasty and lacking knowledge is mainly the trader's fault and could not consider a mistake in terms of trading and this actually pertain to new investors.

Even if people in the forum can read these tips, they will still do it eventually, one way or the other until they experienced it first hand and learn it the hard way. There may be some that will take a point of this and will apply to their trading decisions tho.
and how do you think can affect a large number of open exchanges on the pricing of coins themselves crypto currency? To date, there is a lot of project, but the market is still down there.
The market is still down where?  The main stuff is how people tend to screw themselves in trading just because they are always in a haste to make profit without learning and that usually end up putting them on the wrong spot most of the time as they end up losing a lot. Speem28 got it right because no matter how big the market is and low, as long as you are knowledgeable as a trader, you will always have a very good chance to utilize the movements to your favor which is the actual benefits of trading a coin but a noob will never get.

Many mistakes may happen when we are facing sudden fluctuations of markets but when we are having proper plans to handle them quickly then we need to worry about negative market. Stop-loss must be one that kind. Moreover stop-loss is a plan but most traders are still missing it out.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:14:47 PM

Agreed with most of the things stated in the OP but IMO, being too hasty and lacking knowledge is mainly the trader's fault and could not consider a mistake in terms of trading and this actually pertain to new investors.

Even if people in the forum can read these tips, they will still do it eventually, one way or the other until they experienced it first hand and learn it the hard way. There may be some that will take a point of this and will apply to their trading decisions tho.
and how do you think can affect a large number of open exchanges on the pricing of coins themselves crypto currency? To date, there is a lot of project, but the market is still down there.
The market is still down where?  The main stuff is how people tend to screw themselves in trading just because they are always in a haste to make profit without learning and that usually end up putting them on the wrong spot most of the time as they end up losing a lot. Speem28 got it right because no matter how big the market is and low, as long as you are knowledgeable as a trader, you will always have a very good chance to utilize the movements to your favor which is the actual benefits of trading a coin but a noob will never get.

Many mistakes may happen when we are facing sudden fluctuations of markets but when we are having proper plans to handle them quickly then we need to worry about negative market. Stop-loss must be one that kind. Moreover stop-loss is a plan but most traders are still missing it out.
Crypto trading has evolved abruptly, it's non-stop, and rapidly changing process. Mistakes arise due to lack of knowledge, awareness, and impulsiveness. Some mistakes in trading coins are chasing pumps, it's buying coins when it is at its peak, not thinking that the increase in price is accompanied by some pullback, so it's better to check trading volume. In addition, not knowing your investment, devoting yourself to doing research on which you plan to invest is a much, knowing the stability of the project, the team, and the advisors. Never be afraid to fail, it's the best way to learn something new and to develop your knowledge, it helps to decrease the risks and downsize the mistakes.
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

1. Too hasty, lack of knowledge

-This is a mistake that most investors when started. The hot growth of the market, the price of Bitcoin growth every day is the main motive for new investors to participate in this market. They are always afraid to miss the opportunity. So they hurried into the market and forgot to learn. So learn first. Be patient waiting for a price you think is good, or at least according to technical and market signals.

2. The goal is too big, greedy

-You should set goals when entering the market just to be profitable. Do not expect too soon to be rich or become a millionaire in a short time. When I join ico, it must reach x $ or x5, x10 for these ico, that actually kills me. When the price fell, I did not sell. That was a big mistake.
Most of the investors, trader has experience, they only want to increase their property by 30% in a month. They are too happy. Remember to a story put the grain on the chessboard with 64 boxes. Patience, not to lose, your property will quickly bulge
Remember to expect 30% of your assets, you are likely to lose 30%, expecting x5 x10 accounts quickly will help you to 1/5, 1/10 of investment capital.

3.Do not stoploss
-This is an extremely important lesson. Any experience or famous investors emphasize this. Stoploss help you have successfully trade up to 80%, do not know how to stoploss, you certainly never win, just fail sooner or later. You can not stop the market trend, stop loss is painless to want to do, but it protects your capital, help you get back to very quickly.

4. Try to resist the trend
-Try to resist the trend
You will be dying right away, which is the answer to trying to resist the crowd trend. In a festival, the whole crowd is joyfully moving forward, you just go back, you are immediately stamped to death. For the market too. When the crowd rushes to buy the excitement, you think the market will fall, you will certainly lose money. In contrast, when the market has strong sell trend, you try to hold the more losses. Get out as soon as possible and go earlier than the crowd.. If you run after the crowd, of course you will be able to die with the crowd, know enough and stop even though the crowd is still running. In every investment, in the long run the crowd has never won. When you are swept away so fast, as the car is so fast, braking slowly no matter what trouble will help you stop safely, waiting for the incident, whether the car is good but you also hurt less a lot of.
You are right greediness can make us lose. Because for how many times I already experienced this I always make loses where there is so much regret after it. So, yeah I agree that greediness is one of our weaknesses that we should conquer.
More than 50% of the people who are into trading will be having the same experience, this is not easy and I have also experienced it most of the times. I just do things out of being greedy and after I start to regret what I have done. But as time goes by you start to learn how to control your behavior and be more perfect. And as for knowing how to stop loss, well, for you to do that requires monitoring your trade most times to when things are getting dumped and you can immediately click on the stop loss.

Membrana.io

Activity: 217

Trust management of Digital Assets

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:36:25 PM

The most important mistakes most of the people do is they buy the coin at the very high price when its on the peal following the hype and when the coins go down for its correction people get panic and sell the coins at bottom this is the most basic mistake people do in this crypto world and I have done the same many time but I have learned from my mistakes.
Evere persons do mistakes, when they trade

▷▷▷ MEMBRANA PLATFORM ◁◁◁
⧮ Trust management of Digital Assets ⧮
⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:52:13 PM

Crypto trading has evolved abruptly, it's non-stop, and rapidly changing process. Mistakes arise due to lack of knowledge, awareness, and impulsiveness. Some mistakes in trading coins are chasing pumps, it's buying coins when it is at its peak, not thinking that the increase in price is accompanied by some pullback, so it's better to check trading volume. In addition, not knowing your investment, devoting yourself to doing research on which you plan to invest is a much, knowing the stability of the project, the team, and the advisors. Never be afraid to fail, it's the best way to learn something new and to develop your knowledge, it helps to decrease the risks and downsize the mistakes.
We all go through a lot of struggles, failures, and mistakes before we get to where we are headed for us to be more learned and mature enough to face the reality of life and crypto is not exempted from it. Most common mistakes are selling at inappropriate times or emotion-driven selling, and not being up-to-date or uninformed. Don’t get too excited to invest more money than you’re comfortable losing. Be informed with the industry news, missing some important news and events could shift without you even knowing and affects the trading journey. Experiencing mistakes are good for us to become a better and stronger person, but if done repeatedly it's then quite alarming and needs attention to address the crisis.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:44:34 PM

when trading, usually the wrong person's mistake in analyzing coins including sennior is the same, but the key in trading is patience. if you do not have it, you will run errors continuously
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: