Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:59:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sending through coinbase  (Read 117 times)
michaelknight1 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:21:12 AM

Hi, guys ok i know bunch of u will think it's stupid asking this question at 2018 but i just never used bitcoin currency before so .. anyways i want to start using a wallet and everyone said to me Coinbase is the best globaly !! but the thing is none answer me this question clearly.. how much fees do they take when i send btc from my coinbase wallet to another wallet or to pay online ect Huh like let's say i'am going to send $400 ! how much do they take as a fee ?

and do that reflect my exact amount of btc to send i just added ? because when i pay online they ask me for example to put the exact amount to send like "0.002478 BTC" to the wallet address..

sorry i'am just a noob and i realy get a headache learning all of this currency ect, pelase guys help me with simple answers, that's all i'am looking for that's why i posted here!! i already have too many problems in my life to learn crypto currency ect and all this stuffs Sad
menggay16

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:50:14 AM

Coinbase wallet is only for an investors or a trading players related in only a few cryptocurrency. Electrum wallet is the most ideal wallet for the bucks you plan to deposit and may take longer and your funds will be safe. And in Coinbase you need the KYC requirement depend on where you country are..
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:56:42 AM

If you are not up to the fees then I guess then you will have a problem on all wallet host websites. There are no cheap fees nowadays and that is present  to all web wallet host sites. But if you hate those huge fees then just do some internal transactions so you can save a btc from transaction fee. If you are going to use coinbase then find somebody who also uses coinbase that way the fees are not that high since you are using the same site.
michaelknight1 (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:00:32 AM

If you are not up to the fees then I guess then you will have a problem on all wallet host websites. There are no cheap fees nowadays and that is present  to all web wallet host sites. But if you hate those huge fees then just do some internal transactions so you can save a btc from transaction fee. If you are going to use coinbase then find somebody who also uses coinbase that way the fees are not that high since you are using the same site.

i can't do that because after i put my bitcoins on my wallet, i need to deposite them on skrill, and they will ask me to send certain amount to their wallet through bitpay !! so i don't think i'll get to the solution instead of using a wallet, i mean i can't really get to the deal where i can send to their coinbase account , how much woould you think they will charge me like for $600 ?
croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:49:08 PM

Coinbase is the Bea. but do you know that it is only for an investors or a trading players related in only a few cryptocurrency. and in the privious comment, that brother said about Electrum wallet whi is right also. Do research more.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: