Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:32:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we stay positive on Bitcoin?  (Read 1181 times)
david_019

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:13:07 AM

Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

Let me know your insights on this..
g

In every success every hindrances is just a normal thing to happen. The greatest appreciation and realization from opposite side is always the the bottom line of success. So since this is normal then why panic? Every reality rely in the future but the source of putting something into success is to believe and work it. And cryptocurrency already build a world and bitcoin is the first that built crypto in success.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:45:18 AM

yes you need to be positive if bitcoin is being discussed because if you're negative about what you think about bitcoin you can not find here.

For sure here everyone is talking about bitcoin very positive and it is very hard to see anything negative related to bitcoin, it is the reason because everyone really love bitcoin today and they believe in  bitcoin, for me today bitcoin is the very good investment as I have very positive attitude about bitcoin, for me bitcoin is the best investment and nothing can be like bitcoin, invest right now and hold it for the long time so you will get very good result so be positive and everything will get better and positive for you.
Onews1990

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:49:41 AM

We must stay positive on bitcoin to get price back if everybody will panic selling here we will loss money and price will fall so deep , will need tons of time to get back up to new highs then.
CrystalPham

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:17:49 AM

Be optimistic about Bitcoin, I believe BTC will never die. As there are now many Bitcoin users and Bitcoin users, there is a steady upward trend, regardless of the ups and downs, like any new technology. Day trading, perhaps the most important indicator. There are still a lot of bitcoin deals to date. And bitcoin is still the most valuable currency. Expressed its gravity. At the same time, it was running, not stop, for nearly a decade now. It has died more than 200 times, and still, it is still here. Every day, it gives individuals the power to become their bank, eliminating bank trust, political regimes, and centralized monetary policy. So trust the BTC offline!
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:27:31 AM

Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

Although the prices are going down from past few months due to negativity around such as google banning crypto advertisements and panic selling.The main problem with new traders is that they have seen the peak level prices last year which seems overvalued at that time and now when the prices are going down they can't keep control over their nerves and doing panic selling contributing more to the situation. We just need to relax ace have positive aspects about its growth and with time it will recover giving you profits.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:20:51 AM

Invested in bitcoin then we should trust bitcoin. Be optimistic even if its price is low, do not sell losses to those who take advantage of the situation for speculation. Be sure the bitcoin market will come back and the price will be higher than the price you bought. Then you have a large sum of money to spend.
Topek3

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:33:13 AM

Yes,  we must stay positive on bitcoin. I think we are just into the highest value of bitcoin specifically its value last year but thinking about it deeply,  the value of bitcoin from now is actually high compare to its early values.  There are many possibilities that might happen on the next months, so we must be positive.

Yes i will stay positive in bitcoin even if the value of bitcoin drops or increases its easily to make money even at home. For me There is nothing left to trust.
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:40:00 AM

I think it is not a bad thing on staying positive to bitcoin since bitcoin will always have a high potential for its price to grow back beyond its peak. It might be hard for now but maybe few months later we will see a better future inside btc.
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:48:07 AM

It depends on you individually if you will stay positive about bitcoin but as for me I am staying positive about bitcoin, I don't panic in markets like these because I know it's normal and you shouldn't panic either.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
julzzxc05

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:07:35 AM

Ofcourse stay positive in bitcoin and always believe what bitcoin can do for you just stay in bitcoin and your life change!  Smiley
joel123

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:22:55 AM

We have to stay positive about bitcoin  if we want the prices to go back up because negative feelings leads to panic and then people will start to sell which is not good for the market.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:27:30 AM

People will not always be that positive in bitcoin because of what is happenning to it today. But most of us still believe and keep faith that it will regain its value in the future. Everyday is like a torture whether what will happen in the price of bitcoin. Its really giving us the heartache and somehow we lose our hope and thinking if we should continue in trading our bitcoins. But if you really want bitcoin to continue to be part of the market and continue its reigning to its number one spot, we should still be positive in thinking and keep on supporting. Rather than helping it to spread FUD.

I'm always positive on bitcoin because bitcoin is a digital currency in the future that will be more advanced and become a good future digital currency and also bitcoin has helped me in economic affairs for the better.
st tiger

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:04:04 PM

Yes! ........... I believe in Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin has all people many benefited last year. Just like that, Bitcoin will once again benefit everyone. May give more than the last time, or even its equivalent. But it is sure that Bitcoin will benefit. Because https://coinmarketcap.com/  is red for many days. So everyone is worried, but once again https://coinmarketcap.com/  will become green. Then again it will be all right. So we should wait patiently for a few days. Do not worry too much.
BlossomSp

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:34:47 PM

At this point we should be optimistic about its price, although prices are currently very low. but i hope it will recover and thrive in the future. Everyone should not worry and bewildered. I think it will be good for you in the moment if you keep it patience it back.
Urtaev

Activity: 285

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:37:53 PM

By and large, the value of bitcoin has not yet been evaluated as expected. Attacks on this currency are conditioned by unwillingness to understand the problem.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Rinzo

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:39:36 PM

i sure will stay positive on bitcoin because even at the current price, it is still very profitable
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

Yes of course we have to be positive-minded about bitcoin bitcoin ride back and hope its value.
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:45:12 PM

For a period now, Bitcoin has been falling more and more. Many has already started selling their Bitcoin and cashing iti believing that it won't rise again and that it is the end for it. But what they don't know, is that this always happens in this period of the year, and that,  usually, it rises again in the end.

Luwi

Activity: 123

Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:51:21 PM

Although some countries forbid and negative news is circulating everywhere, we must still believe in the growth of bitcoin. There are still many investors and entrepreneurs in various countries receiving payment with bitcoin. Maybe the low price of bitcoin is a handful of people who want to master bitcoin. I'm sure people will be successful or rich for those who remain faithful to their bitcoin.

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:05:05 PM

Even though the price is falling I personally never lose confidence in bitcoin, I keep holding bitcoin for an unspecified time. Prices are still very high in my opinion when compared to 2,3,4 years ago, so I do not think there is anything to worry about with the fall of bitcoin prices now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: