Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:18:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we stay positive on Bitcoin?  (Read 1177 times)
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:21:06 PM

yes you need to be positive if bitcoin is being discussed because if you're negative about what you think about bitcoin you can not find here.

Yes. We must still believed in bitcoin. No to negative, be always positive. How much it too risky and unstable price, it doesn't mean it scam and quit. This technology of virtual currency has already proven its worth and has already attracted a lot of investors including the big ones. We should stay positive on bitcoin even it receives a lot of negative feedbacks because its technology is promising and will never fail..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:50:25 PM

Yes, we should stay positive on bitcoin.Because we still believe bitcoin will rise again like before and no one cant stop it.Bitcoin has fallen suddenly but it is trying to stand up again and we should stand with bitcoin.Bitcoin is our pride and we will try to contribute on bitcoin development.So i think we should stay positive on bitcoin for more years.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:15:39 PM

Yes,  we must stay positive on bitcoin. I think we are just into the highest value of bitcoin specifically its value last year but thinking about it deeply,  the value of bitcoin from now is actually high compare to its early values.  There are many possibilities that might happen on the next months, so we must be positive.

That's right. I am also think always positive and confident in bitcoin despite the fact that there are many news that there are still many countries that prohibit bitcoin. It will always take the users for a better life. Looking at the history of bitcoin prices that have increased rapidly since bitcoin was created shows that professional investors are very optimistic with this bitcoin fundamentals.We must push each other to continue our support with bitcoin even if it's struggling. Bitcoin was there when we need it and now is the time to pay it back.
There is not really a reason to not be positive about the future of bitcoin, while there are many bad news that have surfaced in the last months and that have decreased the price significantly since then the truth is bitcoin is still is not affected by it, the price may have suffered but the technology behind bitcoin is still a strong as it ever was so there is not really a reason to doubt about its future.
kenzruiz

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:43:12 PM

yes you need to be positive if bitcoin is being discussed because if you're negative about what you think about bitcoin you can not find here.

I agree with that positivity about bitcoin we need to educate them about cryptocurrency to enlighten them about the importance of the bitcoin on how to earn and to use it.
osh5

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:48:21 PM

Just because right now the situation is unfavorable doesn't give us any reason for not staying positive for bitcoins. There has been times when a little investment has given us huge returns. Nothing is permanent so bitcoins will get higher soon as the block chain technology is the future for which many developed nations are already interested.

Smiley
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:09:15 PM

yes that's for sure, we'll always try to look positive even though bitcoin is currently down and stay optimistic with bitcoin because I'm sure bitcoin will soon recover and have a high price again and good for our future.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:23:36 PM

yes that's for sure, we'll always try to look positive even though bitcoin is currently down and stay optimistic with bitcoin because I'm sure bitcoin will soon recover and have a high price again and good for our future.
Should not we look just pretending to the falling bitcoin, we must remain positive whatever happens to bitcoin, because the correction will always be there after the big pump happens. the price will recover and we just need to be patient to wait for the next increasing.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Alanpigi80

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:18:13 PM

Regardless every single person who tries to smear Bitcoin, we must stay united and solid with our ideology, Bitcoin will stay where it belongs because we know what is it and what there's behind it
aioservices18

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:35:00 PM

Yes, of course, I am always positive and confident in bitcoin despite the fact that there are many news that there are still many countries that prohibit bitcoin because bitcoin has changed the life of my economy even better this time, besides those who still ban bitcoin maybe they do not know yet about what is bitcoin, function and purpose of bitcoin....
Yes, I will actually since I meet bitcoin my life hs change and turn into good. I enjoy using the services and everything in it. Good return thats why I stay positive.
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:59:40 PM

We have to stay positive and optimistic to this bitcoin. As we know that bitcoin price is getting low. The volatility of the bitcoin price in the market place is normal. Don't worry, be positive. I am sure bitcoin would hit a massive pump after a few days later.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:16:55 PM

That's right  we need to stay positive on bitcoin,even there are many negative news about Bitcoin.bitcoin is very strong they did not destroy it.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:20:15 PM

Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

Let me know your insights on this..

Ofcourse, possitivity and being optimistic towards bitcoin is what we really need to pursue our goals to earn better here. Let's just take bitcoin's votality as a challenge and let's just be patient while waiting for it to recover again for I believe that our positive outlook will affect our future endeavors here in bitcoin.
Pakwan12

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:24:50 PM

Yes we need to stay positive on bitcoin,they
 Did not destroy  Bitcoin,because of the negative news.
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:30:01 PM

It is really nice to have people of like mind encourage one another. Bitcoin is here to stay. No amount of blackmail can stop it, least kill it. I am very positive about bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:03:43 PM

I think whilst it's good to be positive, you also need to be realistic. Right now bitcoin faces regulatory crackdown from a number of angles, we can't just hope that things go smoothly, we need to fight for the right to use cryptocurrency. I do believe it has a bright future, but I don't believe that future is going to come easily.
Yes I agree on that, I am also have a positive sight of the bitcoin future. I think it will really rise someday because we are now living in a modern world with internet and we all know that bitcoin runs on it. I think bitcoin is now dropping because of some negative issue that it face right now.but I think it will really rise soon.

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:06:23 PM

I think whilst it's good to be positive, you also need to be realistic. Right now bitcoin faces regulatory crackdown from a number of angles, we can't just hope that things go smoothly, we need to fight for the right to use cryptocurrency. I do believe it has a bright future, but I don't believe that future is going to come easily.
Yes I agree on that, I am also have a positive sight of the bitcoin future. I think it will really rise someday because we are now living in a modern world with internet and we all know that bitcoin runs on it. I think bitcoin is now dropping because of some negative issue that it face right now.but I think it will really rise soon.
I think bitcoin will really rise soon. There are so many factors that can affect on bitcoin prices especially the volume of the investors on the market place. I believe that bitcoin will rise because there are so many believers that still believe that capability of bitcoin to give them a huge return of their investment.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:06:58 PM

Being postive in everything results positive also in different way.we need to be positive  in bitcoin and wait for the price  to increase it again.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:28:53 PM

I am always positive about bitcoin irrespective of of many circumstances around it. Many negative news about bitcoin and crypto currency in general but the market still continue strive and people are still investing in it.

fortuneteller (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:46:06 PM

We all know why Bitcoin is falling. It's manipulation. Major investors want to buy it at the lowest price. The bad news focused on the weak people. People do not stand and sell bitcoin. Bitcoin is very unstable and now it is easy to manipulate. In the future, the cryptocurrency market will grow stronger and price fluctuations will be minimal.
With the bitcoin's recent struggles and downfall I think it's still better if we'll be positive. We must remember that this forum is a currency and it's normal to experienced that. Bitcoin has already proved to us what it's capable of so we just have to trust in it. People with sensitive heart and can't take challenges are not allowed here. High or low, challenges or blessings we must always be positive with bitcoin.

This is very true, bitcoin can never be for the people who thinks negative.. Everything goes thru ups and downs and sometimes it takes time to rise up again. But for people with negative minds going down is the end, on the other hand for people with positive minds going down is a beginning of something new.

Thank you for you insights.
newBIeT

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:53:50 PM

Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

Let me know your insights on this..

I also noticed that while bitcoins value is dropping many business have announced that they are going to accept bitcoin. Also bitcoin ETF was already approved by the Securitites and Exchange Commission of the United States of America. Even though its value is going down bitcoin economy is going strong. Sooner or later we will be seeing bitcoin with a new look and a higher value.

Yes, I agree. The fact that bitcoin's value is highly volatile we expect that it would change anytime. series of banning is happening but don't be afraid why? because not all countries ban cryptos, there are still countries that stays positive in bitcoin and take note this are big countries and has good economy. so staying positive on bitcoin will save our ass in the edge of quiting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: