Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:40:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finding and getting in Bounties  (Read 266 times)
Albert1K (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:01:35 AM

Hey everyone! How do you find good Bounties? Those that will get it to the ICO at least. Is there any like checklist to see if the Bounty is legit? Thanks in advance for your answers!
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:15:52 PM
Merited by Psalms23 (1)

Hey everyone! How do you find good Bounties? Those that will get it to the ICO at least. Is there any like checklist to see if the Bounty is legit? Thanks in advance for your answers!
You can find bounties in bounties section which is a subsection of maketplace(altcoins). You can find a good bounty campaigns by looking into it's white paper, activeness of team in public relations, concept of the project(whether it is a copy cat or not), and community's support to it. If all is good, then it is very likely that it will succeed in ICO, making it a good bounty to join.
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:41:31 PM

Since you are a newbie,I would suggest bountyhive,it is an automated platform that makes bounty hunting easy.
As for ways to check legit bounties,I usually check in rating sites and I also check their list of advisors and team members.

livingact

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:01:44 AM

Try to read bro in different section in this forum and you will find that even legit bounty is not the assurance for you to get paid. I been in the section of bounty altcoins and I found that their are names of bounty managers that has a lot of projects. Maybe such persons are trusted I already have them in my list.
Dilemmaremma

Activity: 103
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:15:02 AM

Since you are a newbie,I would suggest bountyhive,it is an automated platform that makes bounty hunting easy.
As for ways to check legit bounties,I usually check in rating sites and I also check their list of advisors and team members.

As a newbie, you should also be aware that with ease of use with Bountyhive comes the lack of ability to verify that you’re getting credit for the work you’ve done. It would serve you more to avoid places like this until you know what to look out for. The bountyhive system is flawed because they only verify your work at the very end of the campaign leaving plenty of time for your tweets to be archived and you to get no credit. They don’t mention it until you sign up for a certain amount of bounties even though this tracking system has the ability to fail in tracking your archived tweets regardless of how many twitter bounties you sign up for. They have a severe lack of transparency and you should stay away until they work out the kinks in their system.

Benchti

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:21:28 AM

i check team, whois domain, all about infomation team, old project befor. and read whitepaper
It is often difficult to find a good project. But I was successful with WPR (Wepower)

Have fun
theobserverr

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:18:44 AM

Bountyhive is the easiest place to start participating in bounties although it has some flaws.
De4ted

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:41:03 AM

Bountyhive is the easiest place to start participating in bounties although it has some flaws.
Bountyhive will just lessen your reward.
hoanghai101296

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:50:35 AM

Find out about the ico on the COIN or ICO review pages where you will see, but Coin is rated good and not good. I have a page that I like most Here
Minnasan

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:58:46 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 08:14:13 PM by Minnasan

I think not many people who have a good bounty checklist and want to share it just like that, so I think you better do some research or find yourself a bounty that you think is good, and the way is..

1. You need to know who bounty manager of project you will follow (reference bounty manager list)

2. Read WP (white paper) from the project you are going to follow (because there are many explanations about the project, background, purpose, roadmap, etc)

3. See if the website of the bounty project you are going to follow can be trusted (the easiest is to see the site information part because a good bounty must be have a good website too)

Those are some of the ways I used to do to find a good bounty project, hopefully you can find a nice bounty project...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   DICE.money   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀|   A NEW GENERATION SOCIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY   |▀
teddythea

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:18:10 PM

I think the team and the prize manager with a clear track record will be a consideration for working on a valuable project.
netanelbitan

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:29:02 PM

Hey Albert, my name is Sarah and I'm part of the community team called “Homelend”,
an Israeli startup that uses the power of Blockchain technology to disrupt the $ 31 trillion global mortgage industry.
Our company is developing a P2P lending platform for mortgage loans, under a crowdfunding mechanism that will enable individuals to fund/invest in mortgage loans, using smart contracts and fully automated Blockchain protocols.
In the next months, we will launch an ICO which shall be conducted from Zug, Switzerland (a.k.a. Crypto-Valley), under the highest standards of security and trust.
We wanted to invite you to join our telegram group so you can stay tuned with our ICO updates and enjoy our bounty program that will start in the next couple of days.
Join our Telegram group: https://t.me/HomelendPlatform

We are also inviting you to read more about our project on our site and media:

1. Homelend’s website: www.homelend.io
2. Newsbtc article: https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/04/09/decentralization-which-blockchain-platforms-make-most-difference/

Looking forward to seeing you join us in one of the hottest ICO’s of 2018!
theobserverr

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:54:16 PM

Bountyhive will just lessen your reward.

And what is your proposition?
Dilemmaremma

Activity: 103
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:54:14 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 06:10:44 AM by Dilemmaremma

And what is your proposition?

The solution is simple. Do not join shady bounties that hide your reports.

andantra

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:25:48 PM

Good day to all. there is an interesting project. who is interested here is he
https://tokengoplatform.com/bonus/0x784b16f6de016e42317ccf6082e23da99d2e812a
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:20:25 AM

How do you find good Bounties? Those that will get it to the ICO at least. Is there any like checklist to see if the Bounty is legit? Thanks in advance for your answers!
I haven't joined any bounty but to tell you how to find good bounties, I will choose those that has escrow or a trusted person running the bounty.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
ICOBountyPrograms

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:38:00 AM

My site can help you  : www.icobountyprograms.com also post plenty of stuff on Twitter: www.twitter.com/icobountyprogs

IGNITION (IC) Discord - Where it rains coins
---> Join the Ignition RainDrop NOW! <---  (https://discord.gg/qDWMcPK)
trupero_uno

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:36:15 PM

This moment I can not give you tips and advice to find good bounties as I am still learning and lot of reading here. However I just want to share the link of bounty lists : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3069560.0
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:43:39 PM

The following link is to a thread called "how to choose bounties for newbies"

The user shares his personal tips for how he goes about selecting bounties. He lays it all out in 5 steps ranging from the initial search to the evaluation processes. Check it out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3309709.0

Cheers
Sweedy

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:46:22 PM

Hello guys, pls where can I find go bounties
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: