Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:50:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Market going backwards??  (Read 309 times)
dhiraj0977 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 11:26:01 AM

I am afraid with crypto market trending over last 3-4 months. I am just new in crypto, invested a lot over last 2-3 months, invested most when market is top in December end and January. Can anyone suggest is there any hope it will improve?

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:30:16 AM

At this time you have no option to hold your coins. Because booking loose is not good decision. Market will recover and it may take some time. You will get profit on your investment after six month.
Vandemos

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:31:50 AM

I am afraid with crypto market trending over last 3-4 months. I am just new in crypto, invested a lot over last 2-3 months, invested most when market is top in December end and January. Can anyone suggest is there any hope it will improve?
I think May to July will return to the top again,
whether it's bitcoin going back to 15k $ is possible
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:34:57 AM

I believe that market will recover. Probably in the summer time we will see good and stable grow. At this time you have to wait  and hold that is it.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:36:02 AM

The market is looking good at this time. I think the market will take 2-3 months to recover. Most people say hold your coins. My opinion also same as like them. Please hold your coins don't be panic.  Smiley
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:37:24 AM

The latest news said billionaires from US consider to invest in the digital asset and SEC chair said not all of icos are scam. That can become a good sign for us to believe again if there will be a huge jump in the future. It may better for you to keep the latest news regarding crypto space, This becomes a very important thing before doing anything.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Zverek

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:38:31 AM

Everything will be restored! While you did not record the losses, you did not lose .... I hope you bought good coins? since most of the coins that are now on the market will simply be garbage in the next 6-12 months. Believe you are not alone in this situation, so if you did not have time to sell on time, just forget about the market for a while! Transfer everything to cold wallets and live your life, after a while you will be pleasantly surprised!
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:54:10 AM

If you afraid in crypto investment you should check the past three years chart then only you should believe the Bitcoin. Because every year this price fluctuation is happen in the market. But currently many issues are created in various government and some big whales these are all just a temporary issue this will recover in June or July but we should supporting to bitcoin this  will recover as soon as possible.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:59:52 AM

You do realize that this is an extremely volatile market, don't you? No one can guarantee anything and you were aware of the risks before investing into this market. I do agree that the market is scaring many investors for quite sometime now, but this does not mean that the market is dying. In fact, this is quite healthy if you think about it. This bearish trend will not last forever and the market is bound to make a reversal, but no one can accurately say when. We need good news(Lots of good news) to help pull of this reversal. HODL your coins for the moment and don't focus too much at the prices for now.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:05:36 PM

I suppose the market will increase this year. But your strategy (buying in the high prices level) is not good
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:29:25 PM

I believe that the crypto market will recover not too long. Maybe in the middle of the year. It just so happen that there were several occurences in the crypto world that negatively influenced prices of coins. The best choice would be to wait, as long as you purchased the good coins. Hold it and wait for the market to elevate.

mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:14:55 PM

It still can improve just wait for a little longer,the market is still in bearish movements that is why we need to be patient or else we could lose a lot when we sell in panic,do not try to sell at loss or you will lose a lot! never trust your intuition and use technical analysis before making any decision especially in trading altcoins or picking good projects.

Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:20:07 PM

If you want to get fast profit, you won't get it. You should wait when market recover and everybody will earn money.Right now we are waiting for something good or bad.
svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:21:56 PM

He has not returned yet, but slowly returns to his place. We must wait another month or two, then maybe come back ....

pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:37:47 PM

You just didnt have the right timing of getting in that is why you think that the market is failing to hard which is acceptable because we are still in bearish market trend which makes to too hard for us to get some profits because the market is failing as well as these altcoins in the market which because bitcoin's value hasnt improved yet.

ryantc

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

Bitcoin may be the TCP/IP of money.

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:40:40 PM

Yes. Any experienced investor knows that you can lose money in the short term. You will only actually lose if you sell at the bottom. Have patience and have faith in the projects you picked. The market will see green days again. I promise.
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:09:08 PM

You just didnt have the right timing of getting in that is why you think that the market is failing to hard which is acceptable because we are still in bearish market trend which makes to too hard for us to get some profits because the market is failing as well as these altcoins in the market which because bitcoin's value hasnt improved yet.
such conditions are very heavy, especially if we start when the price is dipuncak, but if it is already like that we can just wait and try to find new capital to buy again at this time, so if later conditions improve then we can still take a profit
PrincessChe

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:12:33 PM

Now you may only wayting. Keep clam and wait when price will stabilise on marketplays. I realy trust that in 2 month price for all coins will increase not only BTC and ETC
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:14:36 PM

The fall can not continue forever and in any case the market will return its positions sooner or later. We can only wait and hope that the turn will not take too much time.
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:36:35 PM

It isnt failing,because if it is most of the investors will pull their money out that is why we are still in a good position today compare to the previous years,which makes our market better! Cryptocurrencies wont die easily because theres a lot of community support though we have a lot of regulations from countries it wont affect our market too much.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: