Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 10:18:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blog Bounty: Steps to create profitable contents  (Read 155 times)
yomarve (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 11:31:48 AM

Hi Good Day. I have compiled a little list of things to do or guides to follow to write or create good text contents for promoting ICOs.

Many new members to the forum especially  since December are complaining of merit system and how it has reduced their chances of ranking up n getting higher payout from bounties.

This thread is for you.

Even if you are a newbie, you can still earn better returns from the awesomeness of this forum.

Below is how to go about it.

1. Create a blogging account. You can use Medium or Steemit.  These two I prefer and use.

2. Invite your friends and family to follow you so as to grow your audience. On steemit you can also grow by making an IntroduceYourself post.

3. This is where you learn how to write.
Many times you will be faced with a blank mind but just start writing something and everything will follow. One article could take you a day or two or more to finish but at least you ate getting somewhere.

So let's hit is. But remember you have to read the white paper and run extensive review of the project. Also, you have to join the blog/content creation bounty. This will give you idea of what to write when you start.

a. Write a general industry overview of where the project fits in. If it's an entertainment project in a particular country, make a global overview then close it with a country specific overview.

b.  Explain the project in a summary in your own words. Many projects will tell you not to copy contents from website or white paper.

c.  Explain PR review the technology or idea or product the project is about and it's use cases.

d.  Review the team members and write individually on each of the key members of the project.

e.  Review advisers n partners if any.

f.  Write very much of the project tokensale. This will contain the soft n hard cap, minim n max personal cap,  date n schedule of tokensale n distributions, link to the tokensale website etc.

g.  Make a summary of the entire article.

Note: Dont forget to read the bounty instructions as they will guide you to produce acceptable works.
Once your article is done, submit it to the bounty manager through the blog link and wait to be paid

btcapparel

Activity: 568
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:41:53 AM

You've got to make an extensive research to write a good industry overview. If you already have that knowledge, you'll gain more profit by starting a YouTube channel, I think
yomarve (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 11:46:27 AM

Blogging is much more about having followers and the keys for that are 1- Be a good looking chick and post pictures of you 2- Create content that people can understand, that is, really low IQ content. 3 - Try not to recommend scams.

No doubt. I quite understand your point. But you have to acknowledge the fact that if a person doesnt start, he won't know whether he can do it or not.

Just as in steemit,  as you blog more,  your followers grow because it's a community of people who will wanna know n Learn from your work.

No. 1 n 2 really is funny

Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:51:24 AM

Blog bounties are only worth it if you have plenty of followers, else you won´t get paid or you will get just a tiny tip from the ICOs, that is, if they pay at all to anyone and don´t exit.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:54:54 AM

Also I might add the problem now with some of the blogging bounties is that you have a lot of cheaters coming in hogging all of the bounty pot with excessive amounts of duplicate blog posts and also impersonating our usernames. I made a list of shame thread now to try to post all the cheaters I find impersonating me lol.  Cheesy I hope all bounties start limiting the amount of posts we can all put in, to make the pots better again.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 11:56:34 AM

You've got to make an extensive research to write a good industry overview. If you already have that knowledge, you'll gain more profit by starting a YouTube channel, I think

Na! These days its getting very competitive. Even if the person is carrying huge skills these days then he is not the only one but one from many! I am not discouraging anyone here but thats the fact which we should be considering before we can jump in into the something big. I mean what are the odds of getting the YouTube channel fired up and then it will end up having success? Very less! With same topic, there will be more than 100 or even couple of 100's channels and it gets harder day by day to catch the audiences.

Also with the current hardest regulation of the YouTube its even tough to catch the profits now a days as their guidelines are too stringent for the new channels.
ozols

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:56:56 AM

I think blog bounties is not so good, better to choose Youtube or translation!
Analyst101

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:58:19 AM

How many blog posts do you usually write per week? And how much are these blog bounties worth usually? I usually do translation bounties but they take forever and sometimes they refuse to pay  Angry
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:35:47 PM
Merited by Analyst101 (1)

I was writing the articles in December, January and February and that's what I can say about it.
In one month there are not so many good crowdsales with good bounties, so you can't write more than 15 articles at month (others bring you less then 20 $). From this 15 articles, 8 will bring from 20 to 50 $, 5 articles - from 50 to 200, and 2 articles - from 200 to 700$. So you will not have more than 1600 $ (or much less if you can't determine the right time to sale).
If you know how to choose right projects you could earn much more in signature bounty less hours of work
Analyst101

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:40:06 PM

I was writing the articles in December, January and February and that's what I can say about it.
In one month there are not so many good crowdsales with good bounties, so you can't write more than 15 articles at month (others bring you less then 20 $). From this 15 articles, 8 will bring from 20 to 50 $, 5 articles - from 50 to 200, and 2 articles - from 200 to 700$. So you will not have more than 1600 $ (or much less if you can't determine the right time to sale).
If you know how to choose right projects you could earn much more in signature bounty less hours of work

Thank you for your insight!
LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:45:04 PM

Don't you think youtube is a bit oversaturated when it comes to crypto field though? I swear I keep seeing new channels daily and not all of them are even decent.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:17:43 PM

all the same conditions are specified in the branches of the bounty. and that would really understand what should be a blog, then it's enough just to look at competitors who are among the best.

yomarve (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:03:09 PM

It's true you are not the only one with good writing skills but you shouldn't forget that there are several projects out there with very few participants. those will pay you well.

also,  if you combine it with signature,  you get a better return at the end.

yomarve (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 09:22:12 PM

Thanks for your responses. I hope people can learn from all these points raised here.

Thanks once again

Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:16:51 AM

Blogging is much more about having followers and the keys for that are 1- Be a good looking chick and post pictures of you 2- Create content that people can understand, that is, really low IQ content. 3 - Try not to recommend scams.

No doubt. I quite understand your point. But you have to acknowledge the fact that if a person doesnt start, he won't know whether he can do it or not.

Just as in steemit,  as you blog more,  your followers grow because it's a community of people who will wanna know n Learn from your work.

No. 1 n 2 really is funny
Yes, whether it's Posting your own good photos or some life skills, it will increase your followers, but it will take time to build up.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: