Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:42:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Great profit with coin-arbitrage  (Read 112 times)
Wimsels (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:47:23 AM

Since I registered on https://arbitragecoins.com (about almost 1 year ago) and funded 1 BTC, I have an attractive monthly profit of at least 20% on average of my primary funding. I don't know how they do it, but they use the arbitrage of coins on more than 50 exchanges. I'm happy with it, because I can use the extra earned money to buy things in the real world. Ofcourse you can also choose to fund with a smaller amount of money, but then the profit chances are decreasing because they use the often tiny differences between coinprices on worldwide exchanges to trade. So there is a relation between the value of your funding (in dollars, euro's, etc) and your profit chances.
The nice thing is: they only trade when a positive outcome is guaranteed. So no trade losses.

It seems that competitors have problems with the successful concept of Arbitragecoins and often use the strategy of accusing Arbitragecoins of being a scam. Thats not fair in my eyes. I'm not stating that the Arbitragecoins-organisation is perfect, but in fact no organisation is. What counts to me is the monthly profit that I can withdraw.

If I made you curious; visit their site. If you should decide to participate, please use the following link: https://www.arbitragecoins.com/signup/index/Wimsels. You will then enter the registration page of Arbitragecoins.com. Like many other organisations, Arbitragecoins also rewards customer loyalty. By using this link to register, I will receive a nice gift from Arbitragecoins, because I helped to expand their clientele. An extra reason for me to write this review!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: